Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

um.. um.. here! have a carrot ^^;

Also, welcome back Tewi, how are you?
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Tewi x assassin
      Sorry, but she was not going to be around for long... Apparently she's going to be around add long as Toran so... Mind checking out Esmeralda ^^`? Her page is somewhere around, can't be too far.

Comment

^^ much as i like you guys, and trust me i do. ou all done fucked up. you know that right? And thank you for the carrot, you've always been such a sweety.

Comment

I thought so..... Ewps...

Comment

@s121
            Ok throwing in the vid into youtube now, please wait warmly as it processes

@tewi
            uhhhhhhhhh........
            At this point we've been just moving the story along by a very limited "any means necessary"
            And also I may have been adding the rest of my team trying to just complete the emo cycle that counteracts the tragedy of my characters and brings out the far funnier aspect...
            my bad, our bad, everyone's bad. x.x'

At least none of the characters are crazy (in the bad way you would be worried about) so its just been going along without a problem.

Comment

Ok. After a little reading, a little thinking and some face palming. I've decided. I'll leave this thread and the RP up but i'm leaving you have a day to decide who you want to gain control over Kami and her generals and i'll pm them the secrets about her character.

Comment

I just hope this place doesnīt get closed too.. ._.

EDIT: Wait.. you are leaving Tewy?
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'll leave Kami for someone else. If I were to do what I'm planning...using a metaphor, I can't play chess with meself.

And baka us =w=;

@S121
                  ...derp

Comment

Oh noes not you too! we're sorry!

Well, if this is indeed your decision, I cannot stop you from doing as you see fit. Just know... We won't forget you ;^;

But what about Esmeralda? Approval? It's on page 15 if I remember correctly.

EDIT: Derpus, it's 14.

Comment

shoot I fell behind on the summary also...

letme update that...=w=;
                      It kinda includes whats been happening at a glance...not like it'd change much... =w=;;;;;

Comment

UPDATE: 11:05 PM EST 9/16

Tempus -
                        Section 1-1: Lucas sabotages the Trebuchets of the undead army. Undead army has breached the walls. General Rem is returning to base. Lucas is in pursuit
                        Section 2-1: Aetheron has changed a small aspect of the battle. Trying to piece together the riddle of the Blood Tome. Hyperion is mentioned
                        Section 3-1: Nera takes advantage of the opening and aids the fight in the inner walls. Aion meets Nera and helps her fend of the Undead from a group of civilians. Aion unleashes Mercurius. the two work their way to the castle.
                        Section 2-2: Aetheron poisons the king. Tells a guard to deliver a message to Aion.
                        Section 3-2: Nera is healing and asks Aion if he is ready to meet the king. Lost in his own thoughts, Aion does not immediately respond. Then the guard appears and relays the message that Aetheron had given to him. Aion recognizes the term Hyperion and starts to prepare for the worst.
                        Section 3-3/2-3: Aion and Nera race to the throne room. Aetheron uses a guard as a ploy for who poisoned the King. Nera successfully cures the king and proceeds to ask for his help for preventing the Yaju invasion.
                        Section 3-4: The King makes the bold offer to personally go to the Yaju and negotiate terms for a possible alliance.
                        Section 3-5: Aion makes some conclusions about the leader of the Yaju and toys with a thought...

Land of Cinders and Ashes -
                        Section 4-1: Toran has reached a village and seeks to rest there. Dalia appears and is attempting to take the geo arcane stone from Toran. Kiara causes Dalia to miss multiple opportunities to get rid of Toran.
                        Section 4-2: Toran believes he found his former mistress. Dalia then chooses enough is enough and attempts to eliminate Toran. Kiara interferes.
                        Section 4-3: Toran finds Esmerelda. Dalia and Kiara look at the spectacle in amazement (along with the onlookers) Dalia proceeds to get more to drink.
                        Section 4-4: Esmerelda and Toran start to tell of a story of a City that was called Toran. Kiara and Dalia start to believe Toran destroyed...Toran.
                        Section 4-5: Toran and Esmerelda tell the entire story of the city. Dalia revists her own past and is ready to kill Toran, but doesn't yet...
                        Section 4-6: Esmerelda puts Dalia and Toran to sleep and then tells Kiara more of the story of Toran's history. Then she tries to lighten the mood with laughing gas and wakes Toran. Dalia awakes and is unaffected by the gas. She heads out to the shrine to meditate. Then, Esmerelda and Toran also leave the bar and Esmerelda creates a "bond" between her and Toran.

Gensei Woods -
                        Section 1-2: Amurei sees the battle at Tempus and notices General Rem retreating.
                        Section 5-1: Azeruk is training by a lake by wearing heavy armor. A mysterious paper from his teacher guides him.
                        Section 1-3: Dante appears and delays Lucas and ultimately securing General Rem's escape into Seiiki.
                        Section 1-4: Lucas flees from General Dante, using 3 knives against him.
                        Section 1-5: Amurei finds Chronomancer tower, where Azeruk lives. She recognizes it, but does not remember. She is startled by Azeruk racing past.
                        Section 5-2/1-6: Azeruk hears Amurei's yelp and curious and confused attempts to make contact with whomever made the noise.
                        Section 1-7: Lucas returns to Silverwood grove to resupply and seek permission to continue his pursuit of General Rem.
                        Section 5-3/1-8: Amurei reveals herself to Azeruk. Only she had forgotten about the dart she used to determine whether he was human or not, and thus scared Azeruk further when she appeared right in front of him.
                        Section 5-4/1-9: Amurei and Azeruk begin to introduce themselves to each other. Azeruk explains his past and offers to help Amurei find Silverwood Grove.
                        Section 2-4: Aetheron watches what transpires between Amurei and Azeruk, taking particular interest in the ghost and the spell Azeruk uses.
                        Section 2-5/1-10/5-5: Amurei asks Azeruk questions about everything. Azeruk also stops a mechanized guardian from harming Amurei. While this happens, Aetheron reveals himself to the two giving a warning of what is to come. Amurei takes offense and attacks Aetheron with a dart and then leaves to regain her composure.
                        Section 1-11: Lucas restocks at the camp and notices activity about. He goes to investigate and notices the King's party approaching.

--------------------------
                        Characters & their current location

Tempus -
                        (Derp)

Gensei Woods -
                        - Lucas (Yaju)
                        - Amurei (Ghost)
                        - Azurek (Human)
                        - Aetheron (Abain)

- Nera (Yaju)
                        - Aion (Abain)

- General Dante (Undead)

Land of Cinders and Ashes -
                        - Toran (Zombie)
                        - Dalia (Human)
                        - Kiara ("Nymph" / Human)

Seiiki -
                        - General Rem (Undead)
                        - Kami (Abain)

Comment

I still donīt understand why Trouble is leaving

Spoiler:

Comment

I understand why.
                            We screwed up royal. Nuff said.
                            It's that feeling where you lose control of something and its no longer going the way ya want it to.

...or at least that's the vibe i'm getting.

Comment

but we tried to maintain the rules, thats what I think I did atleast, no god powers, being humanly limited, no metagaming

The multi characters is what I kept most locked

Spoiler:

Comment

=w=' alas I can't say the same.

*smacks back of hand* bad me... x.x;

Comment

Working...
                                X