Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In all honesty, to kill time. Maybe they can set up camp? I dunno. But either way, I'm waiting for either of the two to ask about what the hell they're talking about, how the right arm in particular is worse to be torn off than the other limbs... As soon as I wake up. G'night.

Comment

im finally back *falls on couch*

what did I miss?
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Nothing much from my side.

Azeruk was asking a bunch of questions.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

sorry guys, the illness is kickin into overdrive. my brain can barely function.

I'll try to post somethin
          just wanna know if I could have dalia notice amurei and have her and wonder's charas follow her so that dalia and aion don't meet yet.

Comment

Well, Book quite specifically said, 'but swiftly enough so that they don't notice her.' That's something to take up on Book.

Comment

Well that's where the sword Arke comes in.

ok backstory on the swords.
              The Keys of Heaven's Forge were specifically made to seal energy.
              Mercurius channels the energy into the prison. Arke Seals the prison. Iris is the final key that can unlock it.

One of the original guardians, Aurora, is a ghost that cannot truly interact with the real world. She can, however, possess things with an Aura Crystal (named after her.)
              No one can see her, however the swords allow the bearer to see "energy" or even "spirit energy."
              this allows them to see her, but not other spirits forms (everyone else would look like little fairy trails.
              so Arke would give Dalia a warning, but that's it

Comment

holy sheet

I knew Tutti sound made absolutelymindbogglingeargasmic music

but this....

FINAL BOSS MUSIC DISCOVERED!

Gonna steal this for the battle with [SPOILERS] at the end of my little "Guardians of Time" sub arc I will call it since it will have no impact on anything else.

EDIT oh shoot I just realized this was the same thing s121 posted in the "count to 10,000" wow...
                Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-19-2013, 10:28 PM.

Comment

I hope your main character lets the fox huntress fight alongside you, right now I feel like sticking with you Cucoo

anyways, im back
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Ya Aion said he'll let ya in on the team.
                    #114 was the magic post that I had that in.

and welcome back
                    I'm about to hit the bed here so I can wake up at freakin 6:30 am...
                    gawds I'm starting to hate 9:15 AM chemistry classes...

Comment

@Cucoo

I'm making a very long post.

I probably won't be done before you go to sleep.

I might also need a post in All the World Is A Game with Robin, just to get the story moving along.

And yes, that song is awesome. Tutti is arguably the best orchestral Touhou remixer out there.

Nighty night.
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

UPDATE: 10:49 PM EST 9/18

Tempus -
                        Section 1-1: Lucas sabotages the Trebuchets of the undead army. Undead army has breached the walls. General Rem is returning to base. Lucas is in pursuit
                        Section 2-1: Aetheron has changed a small aspect of the battle. Trying to piece together the riddle of the Blood Tome. Hyperion is mentioned
                        Section 3-1: Nera takes advantage of the opening and aids the fight in the inner walls. Aion meets Nera and helps her fend of the Undead from a group of civilians. Aion unleashes Mercurius. the two work their way to the castle.
                        Section 2-2: Aetheron poisons the king. Tells a guard to deliver a message to Aion.
                        Section 3-2: Nera is healing and asks Aion if he is ready to meet the king. Lost in his own thoughts, Aion does not immediately respond. Then the guard appears and relays the message that Aetheron had given to him. Aion recognizes the term Hyperion and starts to prepare for the worst.
                        Section 3-3/2-3: Aion and Nera race to the throne room. Aetheron uses a guard as a ploy for who poisoned the King. Nera successfully cures the king and proceeds to ask for his help for preventing the Yaju invasion.
                        Section 3-4: The King makes the bold offer to personally go to the Yaju and negotiate terms for a possible alliance.
                        Section 3-5: Aion makes some conclusions about the leader of the Yaju and toys with a thought...

Land of Cinders and Ashes -
                        Section 4-1: Toran has reached a village and seeks to rest there. Dalia appears and is attempting to take the geo arcane stone from Toran. Kiara causes Dalia to miss multiple opportunities to get rid of Toran.
                        Section 4-2: Toran believes he found his former mistress. Dalia then chooses enough is enough and attempts to eliminate Toran. Kiara interferes.
                        Section 4-3: Toran finds Esmerelda. Dalia and Kiara look at the spectacle in amazement (along with the onlookers) Dalia proceeds to get more to drink.
                        Section 4-4: Esmerelda and Toran start to tell of a story of a City that was called Toran. Kiara and Dalia start to believe Toran destroyed...Toran.
                        Section 4-5: Toran and Esmerelda tell the entire story of the city. Dalia revists her own past and is ready to kill Toran, but doesn't yet...
                        Section 4-6: Esmerelda puts Dalia and Toran to sleep and then tells Kiara more of the story of Toran's history. Then she tries to lighten the mood with laughing gas and wakes Toran. Dalia awakes and is unaffected by the gas. She heads out to the shrine to meditate. Then, Esmerelda and Toran also leave the bar and Esmerelda creates a "bond" between her and Toran.
                        Section 4-7: The group prepare to leave the town. Dalia and Kiara are trying to determine where Starla is...
                        Section 1-13: Amurei heads to Mount Ventus passing through the Land of Cinders and Ashes, taking note of Toran on her way.
                        Section 4-8: Kiara notices Arke begins to glow when Amurei passed by. Dalia tells her to find Starla and thus Esmerelda decides to go with Kiara leaving Toran with Dalia.

Gensei Woods -
                        Section 1-2: Amurei sees the battle at Tempus and notices General Rem retreating.
                        Section 5-1: Azeruk is training by a lake by wearing heavy armor. A mysterious paper from his teacher guides him.
                        Section 1-3: Dante appears and delays Lucas and ultimately securing General Rem's escape into Seiiki.
                        Section 1-4: Lucas flees from General Dante, using 3 knives against him.
                        Section 1-5: Amurei finds Chronomancer tower, where Azeruk lives. She recognizes it, but does not remember. She is startled by Azeruk racing past.
                        Section 5-2/1-6: Azeruk hears Amurei's yelp and curious and confused attempts to make contact with whomever made the noise.
                        Section 1-7: Lucas returns to Silverwood grove to resupply and seek permission to continue his pursuit of General Rem.
                        Section 5-3/1-8: Amurei reveals herself to Azeruk. Only she had forgotten about the dart she used to determine whether he was human or not, and thus scared Azeruk further when she appeared right in front of him.
                        Section 5-4/1-9: Amurei and Azeruk begin to introduce themselves to each other. Azeruk explains his past and offers to help Amurei find Silverwood Grove.
                        Section 2-4: Aetheron watches what transpires between Amurei and Azeruk, taking particular interest in the ghost and the spell Azeruk uses.
                        Section 2-5/1-10/5-5: Amurei asks Azeruk questions about everything. Azeruk also stops a mechanized guardian from harming Amurei. While this happens, Aetheron reveals himself to the two giving a warning of what is to come. Amurei takes offense and attacks Aetheron with a dart and then leaves to regain her composure.
                        Section 1-11: Lucas restocks at the camp and notices activity about. He goes to investigate and notices the King's party approaching.
                        Section 3-6: Nera and Aion, along with the king, arrive at the Yaju camp and manage to convince Gorck to settle with a truce with the humans and Abains. They then contemplate what will happen next.
                        Section 3-6: Aion shares some of his background and accepts Nera's offer to travel with his team.
                        Section 1-12: Lucas begins to gather a group of Yaju to go on a mission to go to Seiiki.
                        Section 2-6/5-6: Aetheron tells Azeruk to look through Chronux's notes to find his answers. He then leaves.

Kenji -
                        Section 6-1:: Eleos and Starla are at the beach. Starla is studying energy of Arcane Stones while Eleos is relaxing.

--------------------------
                        Characters & their current location

Tempus -
                        (Derp)

Gensei Woods -
                        - Lucas (Yaju)
                        - Amurei (Ghost)
                        - Azurek (Human)
                        - Aetheron (Abain)

- Nera (Yaju)
                        - Aion (Abain)

- General Dante (Undead)

Land of Cinders and Ashes -
                        - Toran (Zombie)
                        - Dalia (Human)

- Kiara ("Nymph" / Human)
                        - Esmerelda (Human)

Kenji -
                        - Starla (Human)
                        - Eleos (Human)

Seiiki -
                        - General Rem (Undead)
                        - Kami (Abain)

Comment

@s121

Aye i'm kinda not keeping track on robin much...I'll post something quick for him

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok.

Anyways, if you ever need epic music for anything "Boss" related, I have tons of songs.

Just tell me if you need anything, and I'll find it.
                            sigpic

Comment

@s121
                              I've been hunting down those epic songs for some time now. my favorites be full of em.
                              But ya, I have yet to find some of the most epic of epic songs like what ya had found...
                              I should just look up Tutti sound's albums...

EDIT:
                              hmmm would it be a bad idea to say what my big finale is for my character's sub arc?

EDIT2:
                              Blah gonna wait.
                              want to see everyone's reaction when I slowly tell the whole story of the Blood Tome and then throw in the plot twist of an ending...
                              Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-19-2013, 11:14 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Killing Hyperion?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X