Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helios System
    Delta Division Flagship | Excalibur

Mima didn't even notice the whole scenario, instead focused on devourering a bag of popcorn she seemingly got from nowhere.

"Delicious." Mima said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Nexion System
      Planet: Nexus

Hangar Bay

"Thank you. Is it able to fly yet?", John asked the lead mechanic.

John wanted to leave as soon as possible. The sooner they left, the sooner he could go to Delta Division, train, and gather the Ancient Relics.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Nexion System

"Aye, she's ready to fly alright!" The mechanic nodded. "Go on! take a look at what she can do now!"

------------------------

Helios System

"Teehee, Nero's antics can be quite entertaining to watch..." Kiara smiled as they walked up to where Joe and Mara was. "Hey, Joe, who's your new friend?"

-------------------
        Sol Inceneron
        Near Inopia - NGO Ares Class Cruiser

"Lieutenant Revere has specifically requested that you arrive to his location via a special warp gate equipped on this cruiser that only has one use available. He has asked that should you resist, that I should relay the message that he wishes to speak about the condition of the crystal fusion on your arm."

Comment

Nexion System

Hangar Bay

"Thanks.", John said to the lead mechanic as he entered the ship.

Once John was inside, he placed Cortana into the AI Holodeck and and put away his new "Multi-weapon" and medium sized Digital Bag. He looked at the controls and saw that more functions had been installed.

"Wow. I think this would rival some of the Forerunners' technology.", Cortana said as she began to run diagnostics on the ship, recording all of the ship's new parameters.

John sat in the seat and looked out of the cockpit window and nodded at the lead mechanic below, as if to say goodbye. After a couple of minutes, John activated the ship's thrusters and flew it off the ground and up into the sky.

Once they were in the sky, Cortana placed a waypoint on John's HUD, directing him to where the warp gate was.
          Last edited by S121; 10-09-2013, 02:58 PM.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Helios System

Since people weren't paying attention, Mima decided to get up, and head back to the Archives to research some more, bringing her popcorn with her.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Nexion System

As John left for the warp gate, Avonna watched from a viewing platform. Behind her alabaster mask, she had a grave expression; only her frown could be seen. "Must we throw this many lives into the abyss?"
              Behind her, standing in the open doorway was a white-haired man with a silver armor mask and white cloak embroidered with gold and silver. "To break time's grip is no simple task. There are bonds here that cannot be broken by sheer force. Sacrifices must be made." The man spoke softly.

-----------------------

Helios System

Aion was still toying with thoughts that tormented his mind. The riddle, his past, his future...

A dream...

It was a dark room with crumbling stone columns and water was on the floor. A faint blue light emanated from beneath the glass like water, only disturbed by the two men standing across from each other. One was Aion, holding a sword he had never seen before; a blade where the two edges accented with a blue vein on each side formed a hollow space crisscrossed with an elegant lattice of silver white metal. The man across from him was shrouded in the darkness, but the red light of his Ether Sabre could be seen.
              "My Life...is forfeit. I sacrifice my everlasting mortality, for this Eternal Galaxy." The man with the red sword spoke. His voice seemed vaguely familiar. "Can you do the same? Can you throw aside your immortality? Can you truly do what must be done to end the suffering of this galaxy?"
              "You are ready to sacrifice yourself? What happened to trying to stop me?"
              "I have every intention of preventing you from completing what you came here to do. Your mission would end everything I have fought for a thousand times over. Everytime...everytime you manage to keep me from fulfilling my duty...but that will not hinder me. I will end you, even if I must fight this same war a thousand more times." With that, the man charged at Aion and just as his opponent's sword was about to meet his, the dream ends.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------~~Chapter 2 | END~~---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heading for the exit of the Archives was when Aion snapped back to reality and saw Mima coming back in. "Oh, Mima, there you are."

Comment

Helios System

"Hm? Were you looking for me?" Mima asked.

Comment

Nexion System
                  Warp Gate

Once John brought the ship to the front of the gate, he stopped and waited to see what would happen.

"So,... what's supposed to happen?", John asked Cortana.

"The Warp Gate should open within a couple of seconds. Scans show that it's charging.", Cortana said to John as she continued to look through and run simulations on how to tweak the ship's systems without damaging them.

Within a couple of seconds, a large green portal was projected out of the Warp Gate Station and waited for John to pass through. John activated the ship's thrusters and flew straight into the portal, slightly nervous after the malfunction with his Slipspace Drive, but not enough to affect him.

Helios System
                  Near Duon and Delta Division Flagship

John's Longsword was instantaneously transported near another planet, this time, being more solid and having ships nearby.

"Do you think that's Delta Division?", John asked Cortana.

"I don't see any other military vessels, so that must be them.", Cortana replied to John.

John activated his ship's thrusters and began to approach Delta Division's ship.

"So how do we dock with it and get on board?", John asked Cortana.
                  sigpic

Comment

Sol Inceneron

Nhiome jerks when the man mentioned the crystal, how could anybody know about it? As far as he could tell, no one knew his real identity, he was even more certain that no one could have found out about the crystal. Maybe that black roses leader? She might have seen something when he had unthinkingly summoned that small flame while she was there. He still did not like having to dock there, but his interest was aroused.

But this might just be a ploy, as Nhiome has said earlier, he did not survive on his own as a rogue by trusting anyone. He decided to go along with it, but took precautions, he instructed ShiroiKaze to get a lock on KuroiKaze, then sent instruction to stay within 1000 km of KuroiKaze. Only then, did he send a message to the NGO cruiser that he would comply. He then headed to dock in landing bay D-601.

He put on his suit and helmet once KuroiKaze was secure. After making sure that he could not be identified, he stepped out of his fighter. He then looked around at the people gathered around, many seemed to be glaring at him, perhaps because of his status as a rogue, perhaps because of his bio-weapon. He didn't really care, the only thing he cared about regarding what others thought about him was if they identified him, but still, he kept his hands near his weapons.

"So, now what?" The voice-distortion system made his voice come out as a monotonous, emotionless but at least human-sounding voice.
                    How many times can you die a day~?
                    How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

Helios System Delta Division Flagship | Excalibur

Finishing with her tinkering, Mara excused herself and thanked the chef for such a delightful food, and then heard a group of people calling for them

"Hello there, thanks for letting me stay on your ship" the bioroid made a small bow to the group of people
                      Last edited by Kristia; 10-10-2013, 05:37 PM.
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Sol Inceneron

The officer gestured to a warp gate, designed for one person to enter and so that it can only be used once. "The Lieutenant is awaiting your arrival."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------~~Chapter 3 | Trial by Fire~~---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helios System

Aion nodded. "For the most part, yeah. Joe and the others went to get food right? Wouldn't be surprised...Joe is always lookin for food. Going to do more research? I think I'll-"
                        Just as he was about to finish his sentence, a ship-wide announcement was made. "All pilots, report to your stations. All pilots, report to your stations."
                        "...I'll get back with ya on that." With that he patted Mima on the shoulder as he ran off for the Maverick Hangar bays.

The close range sensors' officer noticed an inbound vessel. "Sir, approaching ship. Nexus Affiliation."
                        Commander Sullivan nodded. "Open a channel."
                        "Yes, sir." The communication officer activated a secure communication link with John's ship.
                        "This is Commander Sullivan of the Delta Division Fleet. State your name, purpose, and affiliation."

Joe shook his head. "Why you thankin' us? It's what the Strike Fighters do. Besides, I have yet to go through with that-" Then the announcement played. "And that's my cue. Gotta run, sorry!"
                        Kiara nodded. "Right, training...good luck with that!"
                        Terrisa also wished her brother good luck and then was looking at the woman. "What's your name, miss?"
                        Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-10-2013, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Helios System
                          Space | Outside Delta Division Flagship | Excalibur

"This is Commander Sullivan of the Delta Division Fleet. State your name, purpose, and affiliation."

"This is UNSC Master Chief Petty Officer Sierra-117. I have no real affiliation except for the UNSC and had help from the planet Nexus. I am here to receive training form Delta Division after hearing about their training program.", John said over his ship's com system.
                          sigpic

Comment

Helios System

Sullivan thought through what the man had just said. "...Lady Avonna sent you, didn't she?"

Comment

Helios System

Mima sighed. At least she would get somme alone time. She searched through the databanks, and started reading about her species in the dimly lit room.

Comment

Helios System

"Yes.", John said in a way that made it sound more like a question than a statement.

John didn't really know what to think about Sullivan's reaction. Has this happened before? Was it a bad thing? John would soon find out.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X