Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helios System
    Delta Division Flagship | Excalibur

Hallway

"So you really did speak with Empress Avonna? Wow...I've only heard stories about her... Kiara said, almost with a distracted tone as she recalled the stories.
    Joe raised an eyebrow at one of Kiara's remarks. "Empress Avonna? I haven't heard that title used ever since the Republic has been formed.

Comment

Helios System

Hallway

"Why?", John asked Kiara and Joe.

Cortana continued to listen, recording all she was hearing for later review. After all, this information could come in handy in the future. Only time would tell if Cortana was right.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Helios System
        Zephyr-Old Continents-Ancient Nasod Palace-Chamber Hallway

Hajime, and Eve looked up at the hallway which had taken a radically different turn of design than before... now it seems more... mystical. "I appear to have no data of this portion of my palace within my Memory Banks... either the data is corrupted... or no such data had ever existed..." Eve said as Hajime looks at her in slight confusion. "Wait a second... your palace? Memory Banks? What are you some sort of Android?" Hajime said in a rather unexcited tone of voice. Eve turned to Hajime and didn't say anything for a few moments... it was like she was examining him again. "It's as your kind would say... a long story." She said as she turned to Cicero. "What kind of assistance to you require with the door? Is there some kind of mechanism that must be activated?"

Comment

(You know, it took me this long to see you had actually posted for me on here)
          Helios System

"If they are going to do that, then let's hightail it out of here." Mima simply replied. "We can throw all our crap into my pocket dimension, then leave, and get our stuff from it later once we're out of here." Mima reasoned.

Nexion System
          Sedes Imperii

Eventually, Reaper and Nova came upon a small shop in a hid away nook. Nova entered it, the Reaper following behind, and Nova did a series of knocks on the shop's counter. A quite small man waddled out, cleaning his large mangy beard as he did so.

"Well, ye finally got here. Took ye time, did you?" the man said.

"Well, we had some engine problems, but that's besides the point. We're here for the info." Nova said.

"Well, ye came to the right man. What'cha lookin' for?" the small man asked.

"Information on the Tracker." The Reaper suddenly spoke up, and the short man stepped back a little.

"Ye' be asking for death." the man retorted. "I ain't the one fro getting themselves killed, ye understand?"

The Reaper grabbed the little man by the collar, bringing him up to the Reaper's level, where the little man tried to squirm, but failed.

"What I understand is that you are withholding important information from us." The Reaper's voice sounded annoyed. "That may cost you your life."

The man gulped.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Helios System
            Hallway

"Why?" Joe responded. "Let's just say it's not 'politically correct' to call her the Empress of the Galaxy anymore. Ever since her father died, The royal family started to lose control over the Galaxy and even though Lady Avonna was never truly seen as an empress, the humans felt it was an injustice to put all power into one person and thus the Republic was formed."

Helios System
            Zephyr-Old Continents-Ancient Nasod Palace-Chamber Hallway

"Ah yes..." Cicero closed his eyes for a moment and then spoke. "Eve, I need you to place your hand on that left side of the door with the circular pattern. Hajime, could you hold out your hand?" He turned to Hajime with his own hand outstretched.

Helios System
            Study

"My thoughts exactly." Cicero said. "Quickly!" Mima, help with clearing up some of the items in the closet. Should just be some crystals and other containers. We'll need those. And do be careful not to touch the crystals with your bare hands. Nero, you can tackle your own mess of a desk."
            "Tch, could you at least help organize it with your abilities? I'm not a Life Hacker anymore."
            "You of all people should remember I can't do that. Besides, I need to make sure your other filing cabinet has the documents necessary..."

Comment

??? - Hall of Blood

All things come to an end.
              Our lives are but pawns.
              A game played by gods.
              All things come to an end.
              This is the truth of things.
              The question is, will ye prolong the suffering?
              Keep it all from ending now?
              Or will ye find the way forward, past this premature death?
              All things have their time, but what is the true end? When is the prescribed end that which fate has set?
              Will these angry gods be the ones to determine our fate?
              Or shall it be us, the mortals?
              Will we rest with our hands tied by gods?
              Or will we break the bonds and clear a new path forward?

Revere stared at the table at which he sat. It was an ornate wooden dining set. The room was of black and reds everywhere. Even the sky through the window had a blood red hue.
              "What say ye, Materia?" The silver haired man turned to the woman in a black dress and veil covering half her face. from her hood. "What is our future?"
              "Milord, you know what I have told you."
              "Aye, what you have already seen. Yes, the future set in stone that only you Vatians may see. If you could change it here and now, would you?"
              "Yes. However, I see you doing that which my visions do say will come to pass."
              "That is correct."
              "You speak of changing the future, yet you have yet to heed my advice. Why do you continue down the set path?"
              "...What is our future?"
              "Milord..."
              "Materia! What is our future!"
              "...."
              "There is nothing to change now, but when the time is right, all fate shall be changed forever."
              "You are so certain of this? Milord?"
              "Yes. It will come to pass. But I need you now, Lady Materia. I need you to tell me, what Is the current future?"
              "...no different than as I have told you before."
              "Aye...aye..." Revere sank back into the chair he was sitting at after he had risen before in his outburst. "It is still on course then. The winds still favor us."
              The future is slowly changing...but it is yet to be obvious.

Comment

Helios System

Hallway

John simply listened and remained silent after Joe explained Lady Avonna's status. After all, there was nothing that needed to be said.

Cortana, on the other hand, was curious about Lady Avonna's history. What caused her father's death? Was it an assassination, or was it of natural causes?

"What happened to her father?", Cortana asked.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Helios System
                  Hallway

Mara was walking from behind the group just enough to be on her thoughts, the strange thing was that she was thinking of her memories ("I wonder if my parents are alive and safe, I haven´t heard of them in years and even less since my reconstruction.. They would surely see me as a succesful test, having all three parts of a cyborg, a bioroid and a human.. or what is left of the last one") she thought darkly

("Something big is coming and what a perfect way to go to hell or heaven, by going on a suivide mission, atleast this thing will be of help") the golden eyed woman thought holding her portal gun
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Helios System
                    Study

"Let me get my gloves on then." Mima went over to the pocket dimension portal, and pulled out a set of large gloves, putting them on, and heading over to the closet and began pulling everything out and tossed it into the pocket dimension with amazing accuracy, and within a minute, her job was completed.

"There." Mima said. "All emptied."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                    X