• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Added new character app in here: http://nazr.in/PAN

and some new SEDs in here: http://nazr.in/PAO
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

There are 4 types of Common-ranked SEDs.

LEOPARD, LOCUST, MOSQUITO, APE, DOLPHIN
      You also mention a SHARK, but I can't see anything like that at the moment. Is that something you'll add later?
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

Actually I meant WHALE. Fixing error!
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

It is all good to make apps, but it is also good to keep the flow of the RP (Cranky Kris is cranky, sorry)
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Kristia quick little statement. Currently in Japan it is around Noon, so I don't think taking out the lights of the Warehouse District would do much aside from causing a major distraction...

Comment

Sorry for double post, but if I didn't say this before then all your apps are accepted Wriggle.

Comment

What White weapon, Kristia?

Comment

white weapons are the ones which don`t fire somethhing aka blades, blut weapons, mostly every melee type weapon
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:

Name: Cypher

Race: Once human, currently unknown.

Height: 6ft 1

Weight: 178 lb.

Physical Appearance: Yes he is all ghostly white, including his clothing.

Bio: Not much about Cypher is currently known. All that is known about him is that he does not side with the government, nor the Super Humans. In fact he isn't even neutral towards them, for he seems to be actually quite hostile to both parties.

The reasons because of his hostility to both parties is actually quite simple. For he was once a normal man who grew up to a family of Nobility. A good duration of his life was spent studying, and practicing and learning various techniques from fencing to even a bit of advanced programming. When he was 13 though his family discovered something unique about him. Cypher had the ability of Telekinesis or "Psychokinesis", in other words, the ability to manipulate physical entities/objects with a thought. Rather than freaking out like most people would expect of Cypher's family. Instead they saw it as another "thing" that Cypher could learn and harness to it's fullest extent. As such the rest of his was spent training and honing his telekinetic abilities to their fullest. Every day since then was literally nothing but him training, and eating for his family wanted him to be the pinnacle of Telekinetic users.

Unfortunately at around the age of 20 something strange happened. A lone super-human had showed up at his residency, and had forcibly taken refuge. Despite his psychic abilities being quite potent around this time he was still not a much of a fighter, and was frightened. Cypher continued to train and practice his psychic abilities, all the while his family began to warm up to this uninvited guest. It wasn't until recently when Project: Candice had became active and target his family for harboring a Super-Human that he ended up actually using his psychic powers in true combat for the first time. As some of the units of Project Candice attacked his family with the intention of also killing the super-human they were harboring, Cypher began to fight back. Seeing each member of his family fall to the machines, he began to get enraged. It wasn't until the last member of his family that remained was his younger sister. With the rest of his family minus him and his sister dead, along with the Super-Human they were harboring, Cypher used every single ounce of his telekinetic ability to literally bring the manor crashing down. What was once his home became nothing but a burning pile of rubble as he made his escape with his sister into the nearby forest.

Ever since the incident Cypher had discarded his own name and took up the name he is currently going with, Cypher. He and his younger sister had recently taken up residence at their family's old cabin in the mountains of which they had once used as a vacation home. Currently Cypher is hell-bent on getting revenge on not just the government, but also Super-Humans in general for he blames them for causing the ruin of his once noble family.

For some odd reason since the incident his skin and hair has become far more pale to the point of appearing a ghostly white...

Personality: Cypher appears to be a charming fellow. One who is kind, and well mannered... Well that's because he is quite nice and well mannered. He has been known to casually converse with others in most situations, even when in the middle of fighting an opponent he will still casually talk to them as he would outside of a battle. Don't let this fool you though, for he is a dangerous person to go up against due to his psychic abilities. In fact even though he would talk to his opponent casually, he will also be torturing his opponent with Psychic attacks. This is also a bit of a downside, as Cypher tends to have a little bit too much fun as he is "torturing" his opponent.

Abilities: Cypher is a highly potent Telekinetic. Having been training with his psychic powers since a young age, he is one of the most powerful psychic's under the radar (meaning he isn't currently recorded on any "most powerful psychics" he was put on some lists in the past when he was still a young child, but at that time he was actually significantly low on the list.) His psychic power is strong enough to alter objects on the molecular and cellular level (as indicated by the fact that as a safety mechanism when he finally snapped, he subconsciously [unknowingly at the time] had altered his body and brain to better handle the sheer power of his psychic abilities.) Currently with all his power being used he is capable of stopping something say... the size of the Empire State Building from collapsing if it ever did. Though doing something like that would require every once of focus to do so, and could actually be physically tiring.

By default though he had used his own psychic powers to put a limit on his own psychic abilities so that in the event he does snap again, the psychic limit on his telekinesis had made his power significantly weaker (currently it is 75% weaker than normal.) In order to remove this limit he put on himself he needs to go into a meditative state, and after almost an hour of meditating he would remove the psychic limit he put on himself completely. Even then at only 25% of his max power he is still someone that should not be taken lightly. As with only 25% of his telekinetic power he still has enough psychic strength to lift a decently sized car or two and toss them with relative ease. Despite the sheer power he has there are still a few more psychics out there that can utterly curb-stomp Cypher in a battle.

One of his weaknesses though is that because of the genetic modifications he subconsciously did to his body, his brain is quite hardy (capable of handling an insane amount of stress and physical strain, something quite common in telekinetics), but his physical body itself is quite weak.

Skills: Cypher is a powerful telekinetic, but in order to be such a powerful Telekinetic he needs a significant amount of focus, 'mental processing power' (how to process thoughts and other things mentally quickly), and mental stability. He has two out of those 3 things. He is rather smart, capable of processing and analyzing a situation rather quickly (almost like a machine at times), and can think of strategies/ways to react to said situations. He also is quite skilled and is rather good at focusing on a task at hand, and for telekinetic's that is something that comes in really handy. However his weakest point is his mental stability. Despite his knowledge, mental processing capability, and sheer amount of focus, Cypher isn't the most mentally stable. Even after the genetic modifications to his body, he still can snap quite easily (albeit temporarily.)

Other:

SO CLOSE TO FINISHED!!!

Comment

@SUS

Before I work more on Vill's app, I got a question. What is the average age that someone gets their powers?

Sent by Tapatalk
                      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Usually anywhere from as low as 5-30 years of age. Really depends on the kind of person. The thing about telekinesis in this RP is that it's actually somewhat hard to use and can take a bit of training to start getting it down pat.

Comment

So if it's like someone grabs you and trying to break free, can it come out spontaniously?

Sent by Tapatalk
                          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

(hate me later)

I've finally made Vill's Bio so all I need left to do is Personality and more on Skills and Other and she should be done.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

All four character app of the resistance has been (finally) made. Now I can really read through the IC and see where I can drop in.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I just read your 2 new apps and you really know to make some surprisingly creative apps (that includes your first 2 resistance apps) They all sound like a fun group to be around.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X