X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle and Wonder

No of course not. She uses other pieces of information that have been digitalized. Things like legal papers from before the village could be a lot of use. As for how she knows about his current status, for quite some time she was definitively completely blind. Most likely that all changed when things got more digital tough, as she can much more easily locate digital stuff. The early digital age would still be hard to track tough as it's so long ago. At most I would say that the furthest back she would be able to go is about 100 years, reason for that is that most likely, the would be more surveillance during a war. Thus most other information that she have about him is most likely under 50 years old.

As for capturing Mira, maybe, I don't know.
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

I'm sorry, but I'm having a difficult time comprehending what happened... would someone care to summarize it while I run through it all again?

Comment

All I have to do is get my app's personality done and it will be done.

Sent by Tapatalk
        Last edited by Zekai; 01-16-2015, 11:44 PM.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Okay nvm I got it. I just need to understand the situation regarding OXYGEN

Comment

@Wonder
            I originally had a plan to recruit and unite all our characters in Tokyo to a singular goal of disabling Project Candice that could literally wipe off all supernatural humans off the face of the planet.

Seems like Katrix had another idea in mind for Hajime.

Now we got a mech on mech death battle where I don't know Katrix's mech specs but he knows of mine.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@SUS

App is done. (Pg. 18)

@Everyone

What is happening so when SUS approves my app, I have an idea of what to do.

Sent by Tapatalk
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Your app is approved Zekai. Summary of what is currently happening in IC is... Coming up.

Comment

Thank you. Now then, where the hell to start?

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

You can post anywhere. I'll just swing my characters to pick yours up somewhere down the line.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Your little batch of resistance characters actually interested me a bit and you wanted the OCs in Japan so maybe I could work with that.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

That moment when you really need to post in your own RP and can't think of anything ;-;

Comment

I think I have a post but I need to know what is going on with the robots (SEDs if I'm not mistaking) and Wriggle's batch of resistance OCs.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Zekai

Then ask Katrix and Wriggle because I'm a little confused myself with all the chaos going on currently @-@ So much stuff happened so fast after Hajime was nearly caught by Allen, after the brief appearance of the SEDS I was going to make a good post as a response to them and Kristia's character, then Katrix had Sidna send in a bunch of robots which then things started going chaotic in my mind and I just now am stuck being unable to think of a post TT-TT

Comment

Location is between the Warehouse District and a set of run-down Apartment Complex.

On one side of the alleyway are LEOPARD SEDs fighting 4 mechas of unknown origin, most likely controlled by Sidna.

On the other side of the alleyway are Hajime, Allen the Ghoul, and Kristia's characters. They will soon be greeted to a rude awakening of having an APE land behind them, blocking their escape route.

Further into the streets is one of the Resistance member, Corona, stalking the LEOPARDs gathering near the alleyway.

In the skies is OXYGEN, monitoring the situation.

Normally, I would've just had Corona notice the four and rescue them from the LEOPARD attacks, but as Katrix had something else in mind, I have to kind of... quell his post with a bit of tugging strings and sending a boss-level unit early.

I highly suggest you start your character near either Yokohama or Shinjuku district instead of Tokyo, or more specifically, Toko, where the Warehouses next to the docks should be at. That way, as the resistance sends the other characters to retrieve a government paper, you can hop right in.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

I was thinking of having Vill striking a SED or two and meeting a resistance member.

What page has the SED info?

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X