X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Katrix

Lucky you. I figured you would have been surprised that Wriggle had listed a Nincada for your team...

I wish I was that lucky...

Comment

Well, letīs see how the adventure goes
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
        @Mima
        Just like that, Sinnoh is full.

For a spirit like you, your choice is:

Snorunt

Paras

Chikorita
        Snorunt, and make it female please, because I want a Froslass.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

You're gonna go through frozen hell training it up. But once you get to Froslass you'll be rewarded.

So I'm interested in seeing Mima's Froslass and Krispia's Froslass differ throughout the RP.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

So when is the IC thread going to be made?

Comment

Probably this evening.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                You're gonna go through frozen hell training it up. But once you get to Froslass you'll be rewarded.

So I'm interested in seeing Mima's Froslass and Krispia's Froslass differ throughout the RP.
                I know, that's what I did in my game. I've had Froslass since Diamond, and I still have her on my team to this day. She makes a great spike set up in matches.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

I didnīt knew about frosslass until I heard about the Dawn stone from one of the npc (donīt ask who)

So i gave it to my snorunt and bam! there she is, Lina the frosslas
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Speaking of spikes, Lv 100 Magikarp sweep is amazing.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

When you're able to pull it off.

Comment

Can you guys tell me the nicknames of your starters? I need to make a list to keep track and make IC.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

My Sandile's nickname shall be Sandbite!

Comment

Also,in addition to the nickname, give me the gender too.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Oh, I almost forgot, Aron will be male and will have the nickname of "Aegis".

(P.S.: This is sudden, but Eirin is needed in ATWAG IC.)
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Sandbite is and always will be a male.

Comment

Working...
                                X