X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sinnoh Region - Route 202 - 4:04 PM

Renamon decided to follow John´s idea and looked at Diana, "Be ready for a gust attack Diana, for whoever that gets close to both of you she said as both the poke were ready to attack
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Sinnoh Region - Route 202 - 4:04 PM

After hearing Renamon's plan, John smiled inside of his helmet and decided to build up on her idea. Diana's Gust would launch Aegis even faster than if Aegis normally used Tackle. If this worked, then it would be an example of outstanding teamwork.

"Aegis, follow our plan, but whenever Diana uses Gust, jump into the stream to boost your speed and damage and perform Tackle.", John said to Aegis.
      Last edited by S121; 10-20-2013, 06:39 PM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Sinnoh Region - Route 202 - 4:05 PM

Aegis nodded and followed suit. As soon as Diana shot another bolt of gust, Aegis took the wind and shot forth. Bidoof, who came to protect his Shinx, ate the Tackle to the face.

Critical hit!
        Wild Bidoof fainted!

The wild Shinx, terrified by his partner's faint, ran away.

Diana grew to Lv: 6!
        Aegis grew to Lv: 6!

Sinnoh Region - Route 217

The pokeball shook once... twice... thrice...
        Gotcha! Graveler has been caught!
        Would you like to give a nickname for the caught Graveler?
        Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 10-20-2013, 07:02 PM.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Sinnoh Region - Route 202 - 4:07 PM

"Phew that was a good battle" Renamon said glad that her friend and her partner won the battle

"I feel somehow stronger, like if I leveled up!" Diana said cheerfully
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Johto Region - Radio Tower

When the "ON AIR" light turned off Lyrica noticeably relaxed herself. "Thank you all, again. I definitely didn't expect this, but thank you for this opportunity."
            She then paused and seemed to be trying to just relax alittle more. Then she asked another question, "So there's types of Pokémon? Is there a guide that can tell me more about what type is effective against what?" A thought then crossed her mind and she pulled out her Pokedex. "Does this have something like that?"

Comment

Sinnoh Region - Route 202 - 4:08 PM

"You both fought marvelously." Cynthia complimented. "If you two are going to travel together, you might as well start creating your own signature moves to outwit any opponents."

As the party was recovering from the fight, another group of wild Pokemon gathered: a Starly and a Kricketot. With Aegis' and Diana's condition, the two cannot win this fight.

Starly Lv: 4
              Kricketot Lv: 5

"You beat up my friends!" The Kricketot chirped. "For that, expect no mercy!"

"Why don't you visit Mr. Pokemon?" Professor Oak suggested as a staff member offered him an ice coffee. "Thank you. He lives between Cherrygrove and Violet, cataloging Pokemon and their effectiveness in battle. I'm sure he can find something useful for you."
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Route 217

Koishi thought for a second about a name. There was an celestial she met once that was quite similar to the Graveler.

"I'll call 'em Tenshi, I think." Koishi said out loud, picking up the pokeball and looking at it for a bit.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Sinnoh Region - Route 202 - 4:08 PM

John thought for a moment. He was much larger than the Pokemon. Not only that, but he had a gun to scare them off. If they tried to damage his armor, they would fail miserably. John may not have had his full abilities, but he had enough skill and defense to get by. John decided to do what he was best at, fighting. Reacting almost on instinct, John raised his overshields and charged at the wild Pokemon.

"Get Aegis and the others out of here. I'll be fine. I'll meet up with you guys once I lose these Pokemon.", John said to Cynthia as he charged at the Pokemon as if he was going to attack.

"I beat up your friends! Come and get me!", John taunted.

(John, you are crazy...)
                  Last edited by S121; 10-20-2013, 07:23 PM.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Sinnoh Region - Route 202 - 4:10 PM

Seeing the oncoming pokemon, Renamon put herself between Diana and the Kricketot "They started the battle, we just reacted in defense" the fox spoke to the bug poke

"But Im ready for another battle Renamon" The combee objected but felt a bit of sting on her body

"Your soul may be powerful, but your body still needs to follow it, just relax now Dia" The vixen said and saw that Diana understood

Spoiler:

Comment

Sinnoh Region - Route 202 - 4:11 PM

"Stand back, you two." Cynthia stepped forward. "Ares, it's your time to shine."

Ares was Cynthia's Garchomp, the Mach Pokemon. He resembled a dinosaur that was suited for running, with hasty legs and wings.

Garchomp Lv: 52

"GAAAAAAAAAH"
                      "RUN AWAAAAY"

"Come here kiddos, I'll give you my loving embrace!" Ares the Garchomp proceeded to scare every wild Pokemon away as the three advanced to Jubilife City.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

"Wow.. you look amazing.." Diana said dazed flying close to the Garchomp

"How did you became so strong? Did you train a lot with your partner?" the combee asked to Ares totally oblivious of his intimidating aura

"Seems she will be like that with powerful pokemon" Renamon chuckled seeing the bee flying around the dinosaur pokemon

Spoiler:

Comment

John was prepared to become a distraction, but luckily for him, Cynthia unleashed her Garchomp, Ares. John did as Cynthia said and stood back. As soon as the Pokemon left, John lowered his overshields and spoke to Aegis.

"Good job. You fought magnificently.", John said to Aegis as he stored him in a Pokeball.

He then looked over to Cynthia and thanked her for the save.

"Thank you. I really didn't want to have to run through the forest with angry pokemon on my heels.", John said.
                          sigpic

Comment

"...between Cherrygrove and Violet..." Lyrica repeated for memorization and looked at her Pokedex again. "Ok...I will. Thank you again for everything, Professor!"

Comment

Sinnoh Region - Jubilife City - 4:15 PM

A few minutes' walk led the three to Jubilife City, a city of modernization and media. Skyscrapers pierced the skies, windows on buildings glaring people's eyes with reflected sunlight and neon lights from street signs. Cars passed by pedestrians, who passed by Pokemons, who walked, flew, swam, crawled, and moved alongside each other peacefully.

"I can only take you up to this far." Cynthia said as she summoned another Pokemon: a giant bird Pokemon Braviary with the name Hermes began to take flight. Cynthia hopped to grab on its' wings and swung her body upwards to get on top of the bird. "I'll see you around!"

Hermes soared into the air, leaving the two behind.

As Lyrica left the Radio Tower, a young girl wearing a light pink dress and holding a brown office envelope, younger than Lyrica, approached. "Um... excuse me, can I hide behind you-"

"There she is!"

Chasing the young girl were two men wearing what seemed to be a black jumpsuit with gold R encarved on the chest.

"You! Hand over that envelope!"

"Don't meddle with grown-up business!"

"Uu... those two weird men have been chasing after me because of this envelope... but I can't let this go because I really like it... can you help me, sis?"
                              Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 10-20-2013, 10:53 PM.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Route 217

After a while, Koishi felt she wanted to apoligize to the Graveler after catching him.

She pressed the button on the pokeball's front, the energy inside forming into the Graveler, who looked around, confused, until it's face met Koishi's.

"You! You cheated!" The graveler said angerly.

"No, I caught you with the pokeball." Koishi showed the pokeball in question.

"And what, you expect me to follow you or somethin'?" The Graveler crossed both pairs of it's arms, pouting.

"It's your choice. You can go out there and attack people for intruding on 'your' territory.." Koishi started, using fingerquotes with the word "your". "Or you can come with me, and get big and strong, and fight other people. You would like that, wouldn't you?" Koishi asked.

The Graveler tapped the side of it's face with a finger, before sighing. "Okay, you make a good deal, but i'll only come with you if you'll care for my needs too."

"That's completely fine with me, but only if you let me name you." Koishi said.

"Name me, what am I, a pet?" The graveler retorted harshly.

"No, but I need SOMETHING to call you by, don't I?" Koishi questioned.

The Graveler grumbled something not hearable by Koishi.

"Okay, but name me something nice, won't you?" The Graveler said.

"How about...Tenshi?" Koishi said.

The Graveler seemingly processed the name for a second, before smiling. "That sounds coooool. I like it, it's fitting for someone as buff and strong like me." THe Graveler tried to flex it's rocky arms, trying to impress Koishi.

"You'll be a good addition to Snow's ranged attacks." Koishi commented.

"Snow, huh, is that what the little tepee is called?" Tenshi said in a slightly sarcastic tone.

"I'm right here, you know." Snow said, peeking out from behind Koishi's leg.

"Whatever pipsqeak, i'm here to protect your little butt now, sweetcheeks." Tenshi said, making Koishi facepalm.

"Why don't we get a move on?" Koishi asked.

"Okay then, where are we goin'?" Tenshi asked.

"No idea, just somewhere south." Snow added.

"Well then, you're going to have to go through Mt. Coronet then, it's where i grew up, so I know the place like the back of my hands." Tenshi said.

"Well then, lead the way, Tenshi." Koishi said in a cheerful tone.

"Off we go!" Tenshi pointed to a large mountain, and began heading down the path, Koishi and Snow following along.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X