X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Johto Region - Goldenrod City

Lyrica left the shopping center with everything she bought and took and switched her hat out with the new snapback. "Alright...time to figure out more about the gym challenge...also I should find a good way to train up my pokemon and complete my team..." She opened up her Pokedex. "Where to first..."

Comment

Hoenn Region - Route 102

After Dylan caught the Surskit Chung called back Sandbite.

"I never thought catching Pokemon can be so... thrilling." Said Chung as he followed Norman back to the gym.

Comment

Hoenn Region - Petalburg Gym

"So how did it go? Did you guys learn how to catch Pokemon now?" Norman asked.

"Easy as shit." Yuuka smiled, crossing her arms.

"I... I'll do my best to raise this Pokemon!" Dylan hugged his Surskit tightly, which squealed and squirmed around.

"Did you listen to Mary's Pokemon Show?"

"Of course I did. Today's was the best."

"It's nice to have guests join in to the show... I think they should do that more often..."

"...anyway, I can't believe Faulkner from Violet City tweeted... He said something about taking on the gym challenge right?"

"Yeah, I'm thinking of training my Pokemon to take on gyms... Who knows, maybe I can become the Champion..."

"Pfft, you? Champion? Please, you couldn't even beat a wild Rattata."

"Kyahaha..."
        Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 10-30-2013, 10:53 PM.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Oreburgh Mining Museum

"I hope so too." Koishi said after she left. Koishi then decided it was best to leave as well. She walked down the main road of the town, and decided that she wanted to go rest somewhere. At this point, she had completely forgotten about the housen the old man had talked about, so she simply went outside the city and rested beneath a tree. She then decided to meet her new little friend in a bt more personal manner.

She clicked open the pokeball, the energy forming into the little Omanyte, who looked around, as if in a panic.

"Calm down, little fella." Koishi said in a quite soothing voice. The Omanyte turned to look up at Koishi, who looked far less panicked. It looked up at her with it's big, cute eyes, looking almost longingly, before jumping into Koishi's lap. The little guy seemed quite content, and honestly, Koishi was happy with that fact. After a while, Snow, Koishi, and Wiggly fell asleep under the big tree.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"Huh..." Lyrica heard the two talking about the gyms and thought she'd ask them first. "Hey, excuse me, but I happen to hear you talking about training Pokémon, mind if I ask if you know where would be a good place to go?"

Comment

"Well the best way to raise a Pokemon is to challenge trainers. Fighting a Pokemon that is owned by another person gives your Pokemon more experience than those in the wild." The first one, a girl with greenish hair tied into two ponytail, answered.

"We're putting our Pokemon against each other so that they can get tougher." The second girl, with long black hair and red mini skirt, added. "Once we think we're ready, we're heading to Violet City to start our adventure."

Sinnoh Region - Route 203 - 6:15 PM

"We're the dream tag team!" As Renamon and John rested enough in Jubilife and headed east, a little boy and a girl, each no more than 10 years old, stipped the party's tracks. "We challenge you two for a double battle!"
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Sinnoh Region - Route 203 - 6:16 PM

John quickly snapped his attention to the people in front of him and slightly tilted his head to the side as he realized what he was staring at. In front of him were two children, one boy and one girl. If John had to guess, they had to be around ten, maybe a little younger. Why would they want to fight? Shouldn't they be at home right now? John looked over to Renamon and spoke.

"Should we?", John calmly asked Renamon.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Sinnoh Region - Route 203 - 6:16 PM

Sure, why not? what about you Dia?" the fox answered to the spartan and asked to the combee

Diana looked at her trainer and nodded "Im ready for anything and everything"
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Ah..." Lyrica thought on this for a moment. "Ok I'm just starting out and I don't really have much direction..."
                    "Mind if I tag along with you two? I don't really have much to start with and I need help really getting used to the whole concept even though I got a lot of advice earlier..." The last part was more to herself than the girls.

Comment

"Of course!" The ponytail girl responded. "We're novice trainers too, so more the better."

"It gets tiring after fighting the same Pokemon over and over. You can help us get even further, and we could do the same to you!" The long-haired girl replied.

"By the way, my name is Leaf, and my friend's name is Crystal."

Sinnoh Region - Route 203 - 6:20 PM

"Alright, let's do this!" The boy eagerly shouted. "Go, Machop!"

"Show your worth, Psyduck!" The girl chimed in.

Machop was a lean humanoid Pokemon with muscular physique. Psyduck, meanwhile, was a clueless-looking yellow duck Pokemon that had wide beaks resembling that of a Platypus.

Machop Lv: 8
                      Psyduck Lv: 8

Sinnoh Region - Oreburgh City

"...Is she dead?"

"No... You can feel the breathing."

"So maybe she's sleeping?"

"Then we better wake her up, or else the nocturnal Pokemon could catch her off guard... Hey, wake up!"
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Sinnoh Region - Route 203 - 6:21 PM

John pulled out Aegis's Pokeball and threw it onto the battlefield. The Pokeball then opened up and released a red bolt of energy, causing Aegis to materialize. John looked at the other team's Pokemon and concluded that the Machop was the highest threat. It looked as if it was physically strong, So John had to prepare Aegis for the other Pokemon's perceived strength.

"Aegis, use Harden.", John called out.
                        Last edited by S121; 11-01-2013, 02:03 AM.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Sinnoh Region - Route 203 - 6:24 PM

Not taking any chance, the fox looked at the other team and then to the combee "Diana, use sweet scent on them"

Diana flew around the area scattering the alluring smell close to the machop and psyduck
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Orebrugh City

Koishi hazily woke up from the sound of the voices. At least she had a good nap.

"What is it?" Koishi asked, not really looking at the people.
                            Last edited by Koishi; 11-01-2013, 07:50 AM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Sinnoh Region - Route 203 - 6:25 PM

"Marlon, they're planning to stall!" The girl trainer announced. "We need to beat them fast!"

"I know!" Marlon the boy trainer nodded. "Machop, focus on the Combee! Use Karate Chop!"

"Use Water Gun, Psyduck!" The girl trainer, Marina, ordered.

Machop immediately jumped to reach Combee. With a palm forming a knife, he struck Combee through. Psyduck tilted her head, and shot a large blast of water at Aegis. Due to Aegis being part Rock type, the water blast was super effective.

Sinnoh Region - Oreburgh City

"You're going to catch cold if you sleep out here!" A miner with glasses and gray jacket urged Koishi to get up. Next to her, a dainty looking girl of about Koishi's physical age, stared at Koishi with cold calculating glare. "Want to stay over at our place?"

"Are you really offering her our service?" The dainty girl glanced at the miner. "At a stranger that we've never met until now?"

"But she seems so lonely and helpless. Surely she needs our help." The miner replied.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Unova Region - Nuvema PokeLab

Phantom looked at the young Bagon. "So there are other kinds of Pokemon out there... I have not seen much Pokemon to be honest..." He said as he looked at the Bagon with an unusually cold emotionless glare despite Phantom trying his hardest to look as gentle as possible towards the Bagon.

Comment

Working...
                                X