X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Route 106 - Hoenn Region - @Wriggle

Sherry, not one to argue with logic like that, moved to Yuuka and nudged her forward towards the underside compartment of Briney's boat. She figured that if Yuuka had any instinct of self-preservation, she would go down inside as well. Once the agent got inside, she found herself a seat away from a window and held onto a piece of furniture for support.

Comment

Hoenn Region - Route 106

Yuuka followed with an excited look on her face. Life was tranquil... almost boring in Gensokyo, and Yuuka really didn't want this place to be the same.

"Bring it on, storm-" Yuuka shouted with glee as the boat lurched violently, sending Yuuka across the room as she landed on her behind. "Ow..."
      Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 01-26-2014, 04:57 PM.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Sherry, on the other hand, was from a world where mutant abominations were created by corrupt pharmaceutical companies turned bioterrorist organizations. In a world where a man could die, become a zombie, and terrorize an entire city by infecting others... In a world where honest men could turn into unspeakable bio-organic weapons... In a world where Leon S. Kennedy failed his driver's training courses and managed to level an entire residential block with a 747 plane... Anywhere would be better than that world! She glowered at Yuuka's enthusiastic expression and scoffed when she felt on her arse.

"Stop gawking!" she cried. "Hold onto something!"

A sudden pop in Sherry's side gave way to Gregor the Joltik. He had escaped from his confinement, his completely safe confinement just so he could latch onto Sherry's cheek. He screeched in terror, as did Sherry.

"Ah! Gregor! N-not now!"
        Last edited by Major Mario; 01-26-2014, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Hoenn Region - Route 106

Yuuka took hold of the flagpole at the center of the room and stayed sitting. She looked at the storm through the window, worrying about her flowers back home when Gregor's screech interrupted her. So cute, she thought, as she reached out and pet the little spider's furry yellow body.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Gregor nuzzled into Yuuka's touch with a screech, much to Sherry's chagrin as the little Joltik was on her right cheek. Looking away with an embarrassed scoff, the agent turned her attention to a window and looked outside. She hoped the boat was study enough to take on a storm, and if it wasn't, she hoped that Mr. Briney wouldn't fall victim to the biting winds. Two youngin's had great potential to survive a crashed ship, but a weathered old man? Sherry would place better odds on not running into a zombie.

"I think... I think I might be getting a little sick," Sherry grumbled, feeling woozy.

Comment

Hoenn Region - Route 106

"Ooh I'm getting seasick too..." Yuuka suddenly felt nausea as well, and layed down. "I think we should take a nap or something. We had a rough day after all."
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Sherry waved her hand at Yuuka's suggestion and brought Gregor closer to her body like a mother would an infant.

"You... You go ahead," she said, bothered. "I'm going to s-stay up in case something happens."

Taking a watch-shift seemed appropriate for war movies and situations where danger loomed over the horizon. Here, however, Sherry just wanted to defend her pride and make sure that nothing bad happened while she was awake. If it did happen that the boat tipped over and all was lost, at least Sherry would be able to rouse her partner out of sleep and get each other to safety. Mumbling curses under her breath, the agent nuzzled her electric bug and struggled to keep her sandwich down.

Comment

Hoenn Region

"Hang on, Peeko! Another wave's a-coming!"

"Peeyo!"

Waves grew stronger and larger, first at the size of a shark fin, then the size of a tent, and finally the size of a whale, tossing the ship around like one would a salad.

"Bring it on! I may be old, but I won't let this ship be capsized!"

The seas were tranquil.

Captain Briney slept on a stool alongside his Wingull Peeko who slept on her own rest spots.

Everyone was sleeping, safe and sound. Even Sherry, who was anxious to the point of a few hours ago, dozing off with Gregor by Yuuka who was using Sherry's thighs as the pillows.

All was safe and sound.
                  The ship made it safely to Dewford.
                  It is noon in Hoenn.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Sherry, had she been awake, wouldn't have taken too kindly to Gregor using her thighs as pillows, but she would eventually relent upon knowing that the little creature was innocent. The agent slept on a sailor's cot and curled up, embracing the pleasures of sleep after an hour or so of staying awake. A compromise had been made where she decided that the best thing to do to avoid getting seasick was to sleep and put it aside. She shifted and turned in her sleep, uncomfortable with what little space she could get. Gregor, however, was as happy as a pig in manure.

Grumbling in her sleep, the agent turned again, much to Gregor's chagrin. The little Joltik clambered up to his trainer's stomach and set up shop there, pleased.

Comment

Hoenn Region - Dewford Town

"Rise and shine." Captain Briney softly nudged Sherry to wake her up. "It's morning, and we're here in Dewford."

The boat was resting on a small port that led into a coastal town of Dewford. A smaller town than Petalburg or Rustboro, Dewford gave a tranquil, welcoming feel that contrasted some of the larger cities' colder aura.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Cap'n Briney's Awesome Boat - Dewford Town - Hoenn Region - @Wriggle

Sherry mumbled again, but she soon stirred enough to the point that she woke up. She yawned and shielded her eyes from the rays of the sun that came through the windows of the boat. As she sat up, she became aware of Gregor's tiny blue eyes looking up at her from her pillow and swooned. Picking up the little creature, Sherry murmured a greeting to both the Joltik and Captain Briney. Wiping her eyes, the agent rose to her feet and attached Gregor to her shoulder before looking to the Captain.

"D-Dewford?" Sherry said, quiet. She looked around and yawned again, covering her mouth as she felt her body trying to rouse itself. "Oh... Morning? Wow, I slept in late... Thanks Captain, for bringing us here."

Comment

Hoenn Region - Dewford Town - Nice Boat

"Don't mention it." Captain Briney assured Sherry as he woke Yuuka up as well. "Feel free to hop off whenever you want. I'll be in the Sailor's Hotel if you need to go back to Petalburg or need to go somewhere else."

"Nngh..." Yuuka stirred herself awake and looked out to find that it was morning and that the storm has gone away. "Oh... We're here."
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Cap'n Briney's Tubular Boat - Dewford Town - Hoenn Region - @Wriggle

Sherry had a strange desire to jump off the boat and dive into the water to wake up, but she settled for coffee instead. So, first thing on the list of things to do was to find a place to get coffee from, and then find a map of Dewford so she could figure out where to meet Mr. Chui. The agent grumbled and slapped her face as she realized that she had no means of contacting Mr. Chui on the island, and if she asked around, she could quite possibly draw suspicion. Devon Corp. seemed like they wanted Sherry to not breathe a word of this to anybody, almost as if the message was too secretive for those outside the circle.

Finding Yuuka was awake, Sherry approached the green-haired woman and looked out the window as well.

"I need coffee," Sherry groaned. "Come on. Get up so we can get situated."

Comment

Hoenn Region - Dewford Town - No, that's Kefir

"Nnngh, alright." Yuuka, half-awake and half-asleep, slowly grumbled herself awake and stepped out of the boat. The sun was beating down on the town, but the sea breeze kept the temperature cool. "I wonder if they have a good breakfast spot... let's ask around. I don't wanna go on an empty stomach."
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Sinnoh Region - Oreburgh City - Pokemon Center

"Hm.. I wonder why he is here though, what you say about him sounds like a menace like the team rocket of this place" Renamon said thinking about what John had told her

"Anyways, whatever you are planning, IŽll follow you"
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X