"Hello, there! Glad to meet you!"

"Welcome to the world of Pokémon!"

"My name is Oak, but everyone calls me the Pokémon professor."

"This world is inhabited far and wide by creatures called Pokémon."

"For some people, Pokémon are pets. Others use them for battling."

"But despite our closeness, we don't know everything about Pokémon."

"In fact, there are many many secrets surrounding Pokémon."

"As for myself, I study Pokémon as a profession."

"Now, what will you do? Will you own Pokémon as your pet and cherish it? Or will you take on a magnificent journey to the Championship?"

"No matter your cause, I hope you will love and care for your Pokémon dearly."

"Your very own Pokémon legend is about to unfold!"

"A world of dream and adventures with Pokémon awaits! Let's go!"
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Somewhere near Snowpoint City

Koishi walked through a snowy forest, looking at all of nature's little wonders. A scarf dangled around her neck, as she looked for something to do ever since she got to this little world. Then, she heard a yelp from beyond the trees. Curious, Koishi approached where the noise was coming from. She looked into a small clearing, seeing two Sneasel trying to surround a little Snorunt, the Snorunt shaking. It wa wounded, and certainly couldn't fight the other two off.

Koishi couldn't just stand around, she had to help the poor thing. She looked into her hat, which was also a convenient storage device, and pulled out what looked like a dog whistle. She faced towards the Sneasels, and blew on the whistle, which seemingly didn't make a hearable noise, but the two Sneasel gripped their ears in pain, allowing the Snorunt to fight back, shooting out a sparkling gust of freezing wind, freezing the Sneasels in place. Koishi then beckoned the little Snorunt over to her, which, thankfully, it saw, waddling over to Koishi.

"Come on, before your little wind wears off." Koishi said. The Snorunt just silently nodded as Koishi picked it up, wrapping it in her scarf, and heading towards the city.
    Last edited by Koishi; 10-16-2013, 11:04 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Lake Verity

The nature was calm as the lake shined with the moon´s shine, the grass was fresh as she walked near the edge of the lake

"So this is the Sinnoh region, I wonder what new things I´ll see around here" the bipedal fox said looking at the moon

Renamon was happy to be in a new place, she heard of the variety of poke and people "Hm.. how would people think of me, it will be an interesting set of events, huh?" she stopped walking as a flying object almost crash landed close to her

Ow.. that wasn´t part of the plan.." the bee looking creature said to herself getting back to her normal altitude

"Hey, are you ok?" the vixen asked rather worried

"Oh! Im ok, I was just having fun while going really quick, but I guess I didn´t planned the landing, by the way.. what polemon are you? I haven´t seen one of your kind" the bee looking creature said with an apologetic smile

"Well, im not a pokemon, Im a kitsune from far away lands, Im Renamon" the fox greeted the poke

"And Im Diana, A Combee, say you are a traveler, don´t you?" The combee asked

"Yup, I enjoy wandering around new places and discovering things, a traveler" Renamon said and noticed the bee looking at her pokeballs

"Don´t worry, I have them as part of the entrance to the region, but im not into capturing creatures, you can follow me though if you want to" the fox explained

"Hm.. Ok then, we just need to complete the capture, throw the ball" Diana said with a cheerful smile. And so the fox did as she demanded getting captured into the white and red sphere.

Releasing Diana from the pokeball, Renamon looked at the moon "Well, Im planning to go to a close island of one of the bay cities, its called iron island" she said walking to the path

"And so our adventure begins!" the combee said with glee

(this is the definition of sassy I got: Lively and spirited)
      Last edited by Kristia; 10-17-2013, 10:09 PM.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Near Sandgem Town

John had no clue how he got here and he had no clue how it all started. Many of John's questions had gone unanswered, like how he got here, where he was, and how he could get back home. Thanks to his HUD, John was at least able to create a map of where he had been, along with what direction he had been going and what time it was. Other than that, the only other thing John knew about his environment was that he had been in this strange world for two days. Within those two days, John had encountered some of the local wildlife, but little else, other than a fight or two. For some reason, it seemed as if most, if not all the wildlife in this world was hostile. John remembered getting attacked by a couple of these strange creatures, but a couple of warning shots from his MA5D Assault Rifle and they quickly fled.

As John continued to walk through the forest, he saw something out in the distance; civilization. This town didn't look very big, but based on the buildings, there was no mistaking that it was decently populated and possessed modern technology. Perhaps John could find some intel on where he was, maybe even find out how to get home. Without so much as a second thought, John ran towards the city as fast as a car.
        Last edited by S121; 10-17-2013, 01:06 AM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Petalburg City

"Yuuka, wake up!"

"Huh, what?"

Yuuka overslept. She woke up from the attic to find the bright daylight piercing through the shadows. The window revealed the bustling life of Petalburg City: center of trade in the Southwestern portion of Hoenn region. Today, there was a bazaar market going on at the town center: with people from Twinleaf, Oldale, Rustboro, and even Slateport gathering together to show off their collection of whatever you can think of. Near and around the cities, battles were being held. But these weren't battles among people, but among Pokemon.

What are Pokemon?

When Yuuka found herself in this strange world by Yukari's whims, (DAMN YOU YUKARI) she found herself attacked by a strange black hyena. When she tried to defend herself, she realized that she didn't have her Youkai strength nor her power over flowers. Ravaged and bleeding, trodding through the raining wilderness with ripped rag of clothes, she fainted.

That was about a week ago. She was recovered by a brown raccoon owned by an amiable Wilton family. They fed her with delectable soup, concocted with sweet pumpkin harvested by the burly and jolly father Reggie, seasoned with salt and pepper by the mother Maria, and served by the lovely single daughter Violet. After few days of care, Yuuka was able to recover, but wasn't able to regain her Youkai strength. After listening to Yuuka's story of where she came from and what happened to her, the Wilton family suggested Yuuka to stay in Petalburg City and help with their farm work while trying to rejuvenate herself back to her Youkainess.

"Mama was looking for you." Violet tossed her hair. Violet was beautiful. She wasn't as graceful as Yuuka, but she had the homely feeling that made anyone feel attached to her. Her long brown hair, contrasting to Yuuka's exotic green hair, brought pleasure to the boys of the city, while her frail arms and legs, accentuated by her frequently dressing in a sundress, allured the chivalry in men.

"Maria was?" Yuuka looked at the clock: 10:30 AM. Crap, she did oversleep after all. "I'll tend to her needs."
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Johto Region
            Route 34

It was a sunny day, with a gentle breeze playing through the trees. Birds sung their sweet melodies and butterflies fluttered about.
            A girl in a red jacket with green gem-like buttons and a little red hat with a green shooting star on top sat on the ledge overlooking the ocean with her red boots next to her and a mole Pokemon held in her arms. She was dangling her toes in the waters enjoying the beautiful day.
            She started to hum a little tune as time went by and her mind went back to how she got the little mole.

She was walking through the city streets when suddenly someone called her.
            "Psssst...Lyrica...."
            "Huh? Is someone there?"
            "...Over here..."
            The girl, Lyrica, looked over to the source of the voice, a man hiding in the shadows of an alley. "Who-?"
            "Quick, quick! Here I need to give ya something." The man tossed her a small red pouch. "It's yours, keep it!" And with that the man disappeared.
            "...Huh??" Lyrica stood there confused by what just happened. She looked at the pouch and opened the main flap. Inside was a holder for six pokeballs, of which three were filled and one had a card with it, and a Johto Region Pokedex in the main slot as well as a clip with a small potion for pokemon.
            "...but...this is for a pokemon trainer?" She pulled out the card with a small message on it:
            "The one has a Drilbur with the name of Digsalot. The other two are empty. Have Fun, CC5."
            Lyrica read it over again and blinked again. "Uhm...well this is strange." She then took out the pokeball that was with the note and released the pokemon within. It was the Drilbur and it was sleeping.
            "Aw...aren't you a cutie~!" She knelt down next to it and it then woke up and looked at her and blinked a few times then waddled up and reached a claw out to her and grunted.
            Lyrica smiled and grasped its claw in her hand. "So you must be Digsalot?"
            The Drilbur nodded and grunted in confirmation.
            "Hehe...I'm Lyrica. Nice to meet you!"
            Digsalot grasped Lyrica's hand in both claws and shook it and smiled with another happy grunt.
            "Haha! Ok then! Well looks like your with me then so c'mon!" She jumped up and picked up the drilbur in her arms. It gave a slightly startled grunt but then settled down.

"Digsalot...it's a funny name but it's cute none-the-less!" She hugged it again and it gave a happy little grunt.
            "Say...could I call you Diggy for short?"
            The Drilbur closed its eyes for a moment as if in thought and then grunted in confirmation.
            "Alright then, so what you want to do?"

As she asked this, the tall grass nearby rustled...

Comment

Sandgem Town

John sprinted towards the town, faster than a normal human could, and quickly reached the city limits. As soon as he reached the town's city limits, he staggered as he quickly stopped himself from running. John didn't know what technology these people possessed. Was this town related to the UNSC? Did they know about Spartans? If he showed his abilities to anyone, he might cause a panic. There was also the matter of his size, more importantly, his suit. Nobody would be able to overlook a 7'2" giant in green power armor. It was an unavoidable situation, but if John wanted information, then he would have to hope for the best and act inconspicuous. After quickly planning his next move, John calmly walked into the town as if he was just another townsman.

As soon as John walked down the street, he was already greeted with stares and double-takes from the local populace. John was used to people staring at him, but if he made any wrong moves, he might be alerted to the authorities. That was a risk John was not willing to take, so he had to ignore everyone and everything around him until he could come across a library, or some other source of intel.
              Last edited by S121; 10-17-2013, 01:20 AM.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Sandjem town

After dealing with some starly and bidoff, Renamon and Diana managed to reach the town of Sandjem. Checking the surroundings, the fox noticed that it was a fairly small place with only five buildings, and fortunately there was a pokecenter there since the combee got some bruises because of the wild battles

"You sure you are ok? those starly were fairly fast" the vixen asked to the bee looking poke

"Im great, battling can give us experience so we can be stronger, and I want to be one of the strongest combees because one day I may reach my evolution" Diana said with dazed eyes

Renamon couldn´t help but smile "Ok then, we will just go to the center to check your status and maybe book a room, also we must go to the mart, better safe than sorry isn´t it?" the fox said and the combee nodded understanding.

Soon they noticed a rather tall guy in armor "Another foreigner? and what´s with that armor?" Diana asked with curiosity
                Last edited by Kristia; 10-17-2013, 10:10 PM.
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hoenn Region - Petalburg City / Time: 11:40 AM

"Yo, Maria." Yuuka address the magistrate of the Wilton family like a friend. Not that Maria minded. Maria was a kindhearted lady who cared for her family with unrelenting affection. Violet must've inherited her mother's beauty, for Maria also had the brown silky hair that reached her shoulders. Maria was frequently seen wearing an apron, but she was sometimes seen with an old-fashioned blouse and long skirt.

"I've been looking for you, Yuuka." Maria tenderly announced as she handed Yuuka an envelope. The envelope was light blue, with a picture of a seagull splattered on the corner. There was a letter inside the envelope. "I need you to deliver something for me."

"Deliver?" Yuuka asked as she received the letter.

"There's a flower shop near Rustboro City that I need you to send a letter to." Maria explained the errand. "Normally, we would be sending our Zigzagoon, but Ziggy is currently helping Reggie with the farm and is occupied."

"No need." Yuuka smirked. Alas, it is time to start repaying her debt. "I'll take it to that flower shop you said."

"There are wild pokemon in the route, so you must be vigilant." Maria worriedly added. "Perhaps I could ask someone else-"

Yuuka scoffed. Didn't mean to be rude, but Yuuka was feeling lucky today. "You don't have to worry a thing, Maria. I'll be back by sunset. I promise."

Johto Region - Route 34

The tall grass rattled and shook as if it was being churned from the inside. Then, from the bush, a wild Pidgey appeared!

Pidgey is a small, plump avian pokemon that had brown feathers and large talons. Its beak was also sharp in order to pick insects off the dusty ground to survive. A small crest of brown feather made the Pidgey look slightly intimidating.

The encountered Pidgey seemed aggravated, fluttering the wings and screeching out. Then, by gathering its' force, the bird Pokemon threw itself at Lyrica's Drilbur.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Johto Region - Route 34

Lyrica saw the Pidgey charge at her and Diggy and she shrieked. Then, she jumped up and, grabbing Diggy, she slung him with all her might at the Pidgey. Diggy's eyes were wide as it flew at the Pidgey.
                    CRASH!
                    In an explosion of feathers, the Pidgey was knocked to the ground, dazed by the collision. Diggy had gotten up but was also dazed. "Driiiiiiiiil-" He then stumbled and fell. "-bur."
                    "Oh! Uhm...oops?" Lyrica looked down at the two pokemon, worried. "Oh dear..." Kneeling, she picked up both Diggy and the Pidgey. "I'm sorry~! I didn't mean to hurt you! Are you ok?"
                    "Driiiil..."
                    "Pid....gey...."
                    "Oh...what do I do now??" Lyrica looked about but there wasn't anyone in the immediate area. "Uhm...what are those places called again? Pokecenters? Uhm...I can take both of you there, right?" She then took out two pokeballs. "This is how it works...r-right?" She then said in a slightly even more hesitante voice, "Uhm...Diggy! R-return?" Diggy then turned into red light and went back into the pokeball. "Oh ok...then you too...wait...what are you again?" She took out the pokedex and opened it up and scanned the still dazed Pidgey.
                    "Pidgey is a Flying Pokémon. It is docile and prefers to avoid conflict. If disturbed, however, it can ferociously strike back."
                    "...Huh? Ok..." She then took the second ball and spoke again. "Ok...Pidgey, return!"
                    ...nothing happened.
                    "What? Why didn't that work? Oh...does this thing come with an instruction manual?" She looked at the pokedex and looked through it seeing if there was any operational manuals. Doing so she accidentally dropped the pokeball on the Pidgey causing it to open and turning it to red light and capturing it. The ball landed on the ground and wiggled alittle, with the button glowing a few times.
                    "Eh?! What-??"
                    Then the pokeball clicked and the pokedex beeped.
                    "This Pidgey's stats has been added. Would you like to give it a nickname?"
                    "Whaaaat?!? But...I...what?!"
                    "Please enter a nickname for the Pidgey."
                    "...ok then...uhm...how about..."
                    She began typing...then backspaced a little...then typed again....and backspaced again....
                    "Hmm...this is tricky...uhm how about...Mystia!"
                    She pressed enter and the pokedex beeped again in confirmation.
                    "Ok good...now let's get you two all better!" She then put away the two pokeballs and pokedex and clipped the pouch to her belt. She started for the Pokecenter in Goldenrod city. After a while of navigating the streets of the city, she finally reached the doors of the center and walked in. "Oh, never been in one of these before!"
                    Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-17-2013, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Sandgem Town

From a far distance and because of all the trees obscuring his view, the town seemed like it would be bigger, but this was really the entire town. There were only five buildings. If anything, it seemed more like a village than a town. Upon closer inspection, John could also see that the town was also situated along the side of a beach. John walked down the street and towards what seemed to be the town center. The building he happened across was a steel colored building with an orange roof and a red banner running around the bottom of the roof. Right above the glass doors was a white emblem resembling a ball split horizontally with a small, white dot in the middle of it. As John stared up at the emblem, he heard two voices from his left flank.

"Ok then, we will just go to the center to check your status and maybe book a room, also we must go to the mart, better safe than sorry isn't it?"

"Another foreigner? and what´s with that armor?"

John slightly turned his head over to the duo, using only his peripherals to see them. It was quite a strange sight. Unlike many of the humans wandering the street, there were also wildlife wandering them as well, or at least that's what it seemed like at first. One of them was a golden, bipedal fox wearing metal-toed boots, cargo pants, and a long-sleeve shirt with a vest over it. The other was some kind of freakish cross between a bee and a honeycomb. The creature had three, conjoined, honeycomb heads, a wing coming out of each side of the top heads, one antenna coming out of the forehead of the top heads, an orange, sticky substance oozing out of the bottom head, and the thorax of a bee situated behind the heads.

John covertly turned his head back to the emblem, hoping not to draw attention to himself. If he had learned anything about the local wildlife, it was that they were dangerous. John's first encounter with the local wildlife, a giant stone snake with a horn on its head, only solidified his conclusion. That was also when John found that all of his abilities had diminished. John tried to break the creature's stone skin and should have shattered the boulder-snake, but all he could do was crack its segments. Not only that, but when John tried to escape, his running speed was slower than normal. John quickly snapped back to reality after a couple seconds of thinking. Those two creatures were still staring at him from his left flank. John had little hope for his tactic, but maybe if he stood still and stared at the sign, they would leave him alone and go away. John wasn't afraid of them, but he didn't want to start any conflicts while in such a diminished state.
                      sigpic

Comment

Snowpoint City

Koishi finally entered the rather small city of Snowpoint, and the fact, that in truth, it really wasn't much of a city. There was one of those pokemon gyms she'd seen once, and there was a pokemon mart and center opposite each other. She headed over to the pokemon center, and went inside. Luckily, it was much warmer inside, and not much business was happening. She went up to the nurse in the center and gently put the little Snorunt on the counter.

"I found this little fella while I was walking along, and saved him from a couple of Sneasels." Koishi explained.

"Oh, the poor dear." the nurse said. "We'll fix her up and be right back."

Koishi nodded in thanks as she went to the back, leaving Koishi to sit in a chair and wait. Didn't really matter though, she picked up a little book about the city from a shelf, and read it.
                        Last edited by Koishi; 10-17-2013, 11:18 AM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Oldale Town

Chung was resting in the Pokemon Center in Oldale Town...

It had at least been in this new strange world for a good week. When he woke up he found himself in his normal civilian clothes in front of a Pokemon Center. Unfortunately his armor... his Destroyer... everything was gone. Even his precious Guardian Stone. Not only that but he found himself slightly weaker than before... almost as though he never went through Guardian Training his entire life.

That's when Chung took out a small ball the size of a baseball. It was red on the top, and white on the bottom with a black stripe along the center. In the very center of it there was a small white button. After Chung woke up here a week ago he asked the nurse in the Pokemon Center if she knew where he was. Unfortunately he was in no town he had heard of... The nurse had also asked him if he had a Pokemon...

Chung had no idea what a Pokemon was at the time, and when he told her she told him that he would need one if he ever wanted to explore this world safely. The nearest place a new trainer could get a new Pokemon was in Littleroot Town. The nurse who went by the name of Joy had kindly given him a map, and told him where to go.

Chung had followed the map and ended up in a very small town. In the town he followed Nurse Joy's directions and went to a small lab where he would meet Professor Birch who would have given him a Pokemon of his own. Chung eventually found Prof. Birch, and was given a small Pokeball. When Chung opened the Pokeball what appeared to be a small brown baby crocodile had emerged from it. The Professor had told him that this Pokemon was called Sandile. A Pokemon from a different far away place. Luckily the Professor let Chung keep the Pokemon which he had now named Sandbite...

Skip forward a few days and now Chung is now resting in the Pokemon Center of Oldale Town. He now wonders what to do next...

Comment

Sandgem Town

Renamon noticed the armored man's stare tp the cemter so she spoke

"If you are wondering, that is a pokemon center, here you can rest as if it is an hotel and heal your partners" she spoke referring to the combee

"Anyways it is suggested that you ve careful with weaponry, the wild life tends to attack if you go by tall grass and related areas, going through paths show them you mean no harm unless you start a skirmish" the vixen explained pointing to tje armored man's weapon

"Well, if you need any assistance, we will be inside" Renamon excused herself as she and the combee entered tje pokecenter

The nurse quickly reacted seeing the fox, but stood to her work. The fox put Diana in her sphere and handled it so she could heal

Meanwhile, Renamon booked a room in the case they take some rest
                            Last edited by Kristia; 10-17-2013, 12:57 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Snowpoint City

After a while, the nurse came out, holding the little Snorunt.

"She's all better." the nurse said. "But she might need a little bit of recovery time. Why don't you keep her for a while, she needs the rest."

"Sounds good." Koishi replied. "Is there anywhere that I can get some sleep?"

"Well, we do have a hotel upstairs, just head up the escalator and rent a room." the nurse said. Koishi simply nodded in response and headed on the escalator.
                              Last edited by Koishi; 10-17-2013, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X