X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sinnoh Region - Oreburgh Ciry Gym

Seeing how the Crandios's accuracy was reduced, John decided that it would be best to follow through with another Mud Slap. If Crandios tried to attack, it's chances of hitting would be reduced.

"Aegis, use Mud Slap.", John said to Aegis.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Sinnoh Region - Oreburgh Ciry Gym

Renamon noticed that Cranidos was tired and she looked at her friend "Rhea, use Curse, let´s make him lose it" she said as the ghost grinned

"Time for some trick or treat little dinosaur, a wish won´t happen, but quite the opposite" Rhea spoke as the curse took effect
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Sinnoh Region - Oreburgh City Gym

"Get it together, Cranidos!" Roark said, and Cranidos still stood, his eyes blinded by the Mud Slap and his strength being slowly wittled away by Rhea's Curse. As a last ditch effort, the Cranidos rammed towards Wiggly, aiming to smash Wiggly's shells and at least take one threat down.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Oreburgh City Gym

Koishi's grin enlarged at this sight.

"Now!" Koishi yelled to Wiggly.

Wiggly bossted itself into the air above the Cranidos, while it's tentacles below wrapped around Cranido's torso. Using the Cranido's momentum, Wiggly flung it forward into the wall with great speed, then as she was falling shot off a water gun towards the dino like pokemon.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

No Cranidos at this level could take a hit like that and still stand. Roark's Cranidos was no exception. As the tentacles from Wiggly slammed Cranidos, the wall shook violently, and the water jet added in for the extra flair.

"W- what? No way! My buffed-up Pokemon!" Roark shouted in defeat.

Wiggly grew to Lv: 13!
            Aegis grew to Lv: 15!
            Diana grew to Lv: 15!
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Oreburgh City Gym

"That was fuuuuun." Koishi said in an almost singing voice.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Oreburgh Gym

Both the combee and gastly were ecstastic about their first victory in a gym battle and takled the fox in the midle of their joy

"Calm down girls, Im also happy for this" Renamon said as she got up with both pokemon floating around her.

The fox calmed the dinamic duo and walked towards Roark "It was a good battle gym leader, Im glad we had such a great event" she said offering her hand
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Oreburgh Gym

After the battle was won, John simply pulled out Aegis's pokeball and spoke.

"You did well, Aegis.", John said to Aegis, praising him for a job well done before calling him back to his pokeball.

after that, John simply waited for Renamon to finish talking to the trainer and to grab the badges. To be honest, John didn't really care about the badges. At the end of the day they were like war metals, just pieces of machine-pressed metal and fancy ribbons. What mattered to him was that his pokemon improved.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

"You all fought well... I thought I could take you 3 to 1..." Roark said in defeat. "As the rule states, I must confer you three of Coal Badge."

Roark handed Kristia three shining black badges, adorned with silver lining that formed a hexagon in the center, resembling a miner hat.

"Coal Badge allows your Pokemon to use this move: Rock Smash." Roark announced as he held out a brown CD. "Rock Smash can smash small boulders in the path. Sometimes, the boulder can reveal a Pokemon inside... or maybe a hidden item. It's a useful tool for finding treasure."

"Next gym is in the Eterna City. Gardenia will be waiting for you there. To get to Eterna City, you must go back to Jubilife City, take the route north of that, through the Floaroma Town and Eterna Forest."
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Oreburgh City Gym

Koishi took the badge and stared at it. Roark's other words seemed to fade out of her perception. She simply stared at the badge and rubbed it.

"Shiiiiny." Koishi mumbled to herself.

Comment

Oreburgh City Gym

Renamon took hers ad John´s badges as also the disc and thanked the gym leader "I hope we meet again and have another good duel" she said walking towards the green claded soldier

"Here you go John, our first step in this place" the fox offered the badge to him with her calm smile

Spoiler:

Comment

Oreburgh City Gym

After John received the Coal Badge, he put it into his storage compartment and thanked Renamon.

"Thanks.", John calmly said to Renamon.

Now that they had the Coal Badge and the brown CD, they could now make their way to Hearthome City, perhaps train some more on the way there.
                          sigpic

Comment

Sinnoh Region - Oreburgh City

As soon as the trio left the gym, freshly-acquired Coal Badge in hand, they were pelted by newspaper boy's extra issue.

"Extra! Extra! Read all about it!"

The newspaper's headline issue had a picture of two trainers staring at each other with jolly competitive glares: a man and a woman. The woman was obvioudly Fantina, with her provocative purple ballroom dress and her looks that may suggest that she is from Kalos. And the man, almost twice as tall as Fantina, was, as John is so familiar with, Ur Didact, in a custom-made tuxedo.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

AS John looked at the paper, a feeling of slight anger and apprehension began to slowly creep up on him. John was not only angry about The Didact killing countless humans and being involved with Cortana's death, he was also apprehensive about what The Didact would do in this world. From what John could see from the paper, The Didact seemed different, but John would only believe it if he saw it with his own eyes. As far as John was concerned, The Didact was just as cold and ruthless as when he was in possession of The Composer. After staring at the paper for a couple seconds, John turned towards Renamon and Koishi and spoke.

"Let's go. We've our intel, it's time to move out.", John calmly said to Renamon and Koishi, despite his current anger and tension.
                              sigpic

Comment

"So this is the didact you were speaking off, obviously looks from your style of work" Renamon said looking at the picture "He faced or already got a badge from her, we need to move fast" she spoke following the spartan

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X