X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sinnoh Region - Oreburgh City Gym

"You guys are the first that made it to me today." Roark said to Koishi.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

'Pokemon Center' - Dewford Town - Hoenn Region - @Wriggle

Sherry looked up at the cliff with apprehension and curiosity. If they had to scale that, Sherry was going to need some help. Mac could probably scale the cliff, and Claire could fly around and look for an entrance. Thankfully, there was a small cave entrance in the cliffside after a few minutes of looking. Pointing towards it, Sherry made sure that Yuuka knew where it was before taking a few steps forward.

"You know Yuuka, back there with Juna..." Sherry rubbed the back of her neck. "Do you have a family waiting for you somewhere? Sorry if it's out of the blue, but I was curious."

Comment

Greeting the gym leader, Renamon looked at him "Well, we are eager for our adventure and prepared to face what comes with it" she spoke with a faint smile
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Oreburgh Gym

"So...do we battle you at once, or one at a time, or...?" Koishi asked.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Hoenn Region - Route 106

"Family?" Yuuka asked, for a split second trying to comprehend the concept. "Yeah, I have family... my sister is waiting for me, and she's probably tending to the flower shop right now..."

Yuuka envisioned Medicine taking care of the sunflowers in the garden, but that won't happen... besides, the sunflowers can grow on their own; they have energy source that could feed them for years.

"Well... I never actually expected a 3 to 1 battle, but I guess you guys can each bring out one Pokemon against my three Pokemon. How's that?" Roark answered Koishi.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Oreburgh Gym

"Hm, Okay." Koishi said, bringing out Wiggly.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Renamon nodded and brought her combee to the battle "Let´s have fun Diana" she said as the bug was excited to fight
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

John simply took out Astron's pokeball and readied it for the battle.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

"Right, let's do this." Roark said, refreshing his resolve.

Roark sent out three Pokemon: one a Geodude, one an Onix... okay, but who's the third? He looked like a dinosaur with polished head that could probably shatter trees and rocks, and maybe even steel.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Oreburgh Gym

Koishi made a big grin. "Let's have some fun!"

Comment

Route 106 - Hoenn Region - @Wriggle

"What's it like?" Sherry continued. "To have a sister, I mean."

Sherry had heard stories of what it was like to have a sibling, but most of it was conjecture. The best accounts she had gotten were from Claire regarding her brother, and Sherry loved those stories. Leon had no family to speak of, yet he was close with a lot of his friends that he referred to them as brothers from time to time. To have such a strong connection with another was what Sherry wanted most of all out of life.

Comment

Hoenn Region - Route 106

"It's... fine. She's a little annoying when you're young, but as you get older, you have someone to talk to. It's really not bad." Yuuka improvised. She didn't want this topic to go on for long, so she quickly changed the topic as the two arrived in front of the cave. "Ah, here we are. Wow, this place is larger than I've imagined."

Yuuka was right. The cave entrance was big enough to fit at least a blue whale inside. The cave didn't have a rapid descension, but it was deep, with darkness at the end of one's sight. The cave was also smooth, provided that a lot of people entered this cave. A horde of Zubats could be seen fluttering about in the shadows.

"Must we really go inside?" Yuuka grimaced at the sight of the horde of Zubats. They... didn't necessary terrify Yuuka, but just creeped her out.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

John closely eyed the Onyx as he realized that this was the exact species of pokemon that attacked him when he arrived in this world. Based on what he remembered, this pokemon was fierce, but above all else, it seemed to be a purely rock pokemon. If that was the case, then Astron would be perfect against it.

"I'll take the Onyx.", John calmly said as he tossed Astron's pokeball into the field.

A soon as the pokeball reached the highest peak of it's light, a red spark erupted from it and Astron materialized onto the field.

"Astron, use Water Gun.", John called out to Astron.
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Renamon then looked at the dinosaur pokemon and sent her combee "Come on Dia, prepare for battle" she said as the bee flew

Flying at high speed, Diana used sweet scent over the Cranidos

Spoiler:

Comment

Oreburgh Gym

"Withdraw." Koishi said to Wiggly, withdrawing into it's shell as another layer was added onto the already bulky shell.

Comment

Working...
                                X