becauseIliketowarnpeople

Comment

Here's the application.

Name: Lord_Jacobus1

Character Name: Fujiwara no Mokou

Source/Origin: Imperishable Night

Appearance:
      Spoiler:
      She has white hair that goes down to her feet & red eyes. She has bows in her hair, & wears a white shirt with baggy red overalls with seals on them.

Race: Human

Role: A revolutionary who is angry at the government for forbidding people from leaving.

Morality: Chaotic Neutral/Good

Personality: Hates Kaguya, but is glad she has someone to fight with. A quiet loner. Friends with Keine. Indifferent to everyone else. Smokes.

Traumas and Psychological Weaknesses: Kaguya, as well as the time she was in jail.

Further Notes: I run on Eastern Time (U.S. & Canada). As such, I will definitely not be on from 10pm-6am.

It turns out that when you take the immortality away, she gets boring. Who knew?
      No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

[OOC] Touhou Noire - An AU Touhou RP

Finished my application for Byakuren Hijiri.
        If need be, I can make Hijiri a mobster if there are too many goody goodies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Major Mario; 12-30-2013, 10:35 PM.

Comment

I might really hook up with Eirin since doctoral degrees were highly regarded then...
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Hm, a Noire sort of thing. Not really my style, though that Shadowrun style idea would've been cool. I think i'll pass on this though.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

im heavily thinking of putting Yuugi as a standalone police officer who usually knows the many bars of the city
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder
                Asides from the whole role thing, Shiki looks good to go. I would imagine her to be chief of police or sheriff. Approved

@Cucoo
                F*cking love it. I can just imagine that being a thing.

@Jacobus
                A revolutionary and protester. That could work. And it doesn't matter on the whole lame without immortality thing. As long as you can create a good story for Mokou, then she can be a interesting character. I wonder if I should just introduce Kaguya as an NPC...
                That aside, she seems good to me. Approved

@Major Mario
                Yeah... Sorry for taking Patchouli. Aware of you returning, I was thinking of leaving Patchouli out so that you could have her but I just wanted to get the intro post done.
                Anyway, Byakuren... She seems good to me. After Wonder's Komachi, I won't be accepting any more detectives. Just so you know. Approved

@Kristia
                Yuugi as a cop? That seems fair. Just as long as she is not a detective then that should be fine. I would honestly think that she would be a regular at a speakeasy or be an associate for a criminal organisation.

Man, so many detectives and cops but no criminals (save for Jacobus' Mokou). Also, I am legitimately surprised that no-one has gone for the obvious characters like Aya as a detective.
                Due to the influx of detective and law enforcement characters, I will not be accepting any more detectives. "There's only a certain amounta gumshoes that you can fit in this town." Komachi will be the last detective to be accepted once her application is done.

For those still applying, keep in mind that the Scarlet Devil Mafia will not be the ONLY criminal organisation in this RP. Just because I made them does not mean that I have monopolised criminals and/or criminal groups.
                Last edited by Luna Pixu; 12-31-2013, 10:02 AM.
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Good. I can't wait for my chance to shine!
                  No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

@Jacobus
                    I'm going to wait around a bit for the other applicants to be done and then I'll make the IC. Tell me, Jacobus. Since I haven't seen you around in the other RP threads, is this your first time?
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@TRXD

They're in the AtWaP RP.

Comment

@Cucoo
                        Of course. How could I forget? I've actually been reading a bit of that. I just haven't noticed Jacobus.

Comment

@TRXD

I am a very flexible man, chum, and it's no bother to me if Byakuren is a criminal or something else other than a detective. Although I would prefer that she is a detective, I can write up something good about her as something else. I will defer to your judgement as the GM, however.

Comment

@Major Mario
                            Byakuren will still be a detective. I just need to ensure that we have a balance of law enforcers/good guys and criminals. Like I have said in the OP and one of my prior posts, Komachi will be the last detective that I will accept until we get a balance.

Comment

@TRXD

Copy that. Danke.

Comment

Well this is what im thinking of Yuugi

Since there are corrupt cops, the oni will leave the force and work on her own, she knows about the illegal alcohol productions and has contacts to deal with the real crime who can be either mafia or corrupt people

She is more like a civilian worker of justice (not like certain millionaire crazed with bats :P)
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X