Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[OOC] Touhou Noire - An AU Touhou RP

Touhou Noire - An Alternate Universe Touhou RP
    This RP has been in my mind for quite some time. I have always wanted to do an AU Touhou RP but I have never decided on a theme. I have juggled between a cyberpunk theme (like Shadowrun), modern 21st century, and several others. But upon playing certain games like LA Noire, I have had a bit of a craving for 20s historical-fiction. And then it hit me, my AU Touhou RP should be set in 20s America. And this RP is the result of said epiphany.

Story
    It is the year 1923. The genre of music known as jazz is at an all time high and the world had escaped a brutal war only a few years ago. Fashion and culture is massively changing and the world is getting back on its feet from the war. Because of the brutal conflicts, the United States government has enacted a prohibition on the distribution and brewing of alcohol. Anyone caught dealing with the intoxicating mixture would be given a prison sentence or worse for repeat offenders. Because of this, organised crime has increased massively. Those on the inside have turned to smuggling and illegally brewing alcohol while selling it in underground buildings known as Speakeasies. Amongst the organised criminals rose numerous criminal organisations including a collection of them known as the American Mafia. The Mafia were known as being the deadliest and most feared of the organisations at the time and assisted with the illegal alcohol trade as well a whole number of illegal activities.

In the heart of The United States lay two major cities, Gensoka City and Lunaberg. Two cities known for their wide variety of culture, races, and goods. Lunaberg being heralded as one of the biggest goods production cities in all the world and the birthplace of numerous well known inventors and scientists. Gensoka City, being a portside city, has numerous tourists visit it every year for its landmarks and entertainment. But despite all the glory and renown, these two cities have been identified as being among the most crime-riddled and chaotic cities in the entirety of the country. With the presence of the Mafia and various criminal organisations along with the unlawfully high consumption and trade of alcohol, the United States government and the Gensoka Police Department have placed a blockade around the two cities to prevent any living being from entering or leaving the cities.

No-one gets in.
    No-one gets out.
    It is up to you to take the role of one, if not several, of the numerous citizens of these two cities. Will you bring order to Gensoka City and Lunaberg and prove to the authorities that all is not lost? Will you add to the chaos with your criminal actions? Or are you merely an ordinary citizen trying to live through their life amidst all the chaos?

Additional Info
    As you have gathered thus far, this is an AU (Alternate Universe) Roleplay that primarily stars the Touhou Project characters in a 1920s setting. This means that only the technology and the knowledge from around that decade will be available to use. I will be lenient on those who stretch to the 1930s and later but, if it breaks the overall atmosphere and flow of the RP, it will not be allowed. One can only put so much into a historical-fiction AU RP.

There are two cities that the characters can be located in as well as several locations dotted in and around the cities: Gensoka City and Lunaberg. Lunaberg is the more industrial heavy city that is home to most of the Lunarian characters along with several others. Gensoka City is more commercial and residential and is home to most of the characters. It is also connected to the ocean and has a large sprawling port that was used for fishing and transportation prior to the blockade. Depending on how the RP evolves and changes, several locations may be introduced or removed as it progresses. This can include areas being destroyed due to conflict or even new cities that have been included in the Gensoka-Lunaberg blockade.

Due to the nature of the RP, all Touhou characters have been removed of their powers and abilities. Utsuho can no longer perform nuclear fusion, Satori can no longer read minds, et cetera. But despite this, the characters will still retain their races and most of their unique appearances. Animal races will still retain their animal body parts like their tails and ears. Avian, fairy, and winged characters will still retain their wings but will not be able to fly with them. This is to make sure that no single race has a clear advantage over another.

Despite the backstory and overall setting of the RP, there is no real underlying story. It is merely a game of try to survive and don't get killed. People are encouraged to make their own stories and collaborate to help with the flow of the RP. I, as GM, will have my own stories to add to this but they are completely optional for people to partake in. If you do not wish to engage in them, say so in the RP Discussion Thread or in this thread. Do not metagame or put in obvious plot evasion posts to avoid them. If you do not say anything regarding these GM made stories, it will be presumed that you are fine with the stories that I add to this RP and are willing to take part in them.

Rules
    Like all RPs in these forums, this one abides by the forum rules and by the general guidelines that most RPers follow. But there are several rules in this RP that I must make apparent.
      1. As to be expected, only Touhou characters are acceptable in this. Any character that has starred in an official Touhou game is allowed. Non-Touhou OCs are allowed, for example, a human detective or a random mobster. I will not allow any fan made Touhou characters. I will also allow official non-video game Touhou characters including the Watatsuki sisters and the Fairy Trio (despite the fact that they have starred in a game).
      2. All RPer controlled OCs are to be regular humans. I do not want random youkai OCs and such distorting my RP. But any NPC and any character used for a minor role may be of a different race, if needed. These can include innocent bystanders, crime victims, and low ranking mob goons. If you are uncertain on whether your minor character or NPC may be allowed to be of a different race, contact me.
      3. When making an application for an NPC, their application must be denoted as such. We do not want people getting confused over which character is an NPC and which isn't.
      4. As an extension to the prior part, applications are only needed for NPCs that will be revisited several times. For example, a higher ranking mobster or the chief of police. Any one-off and insignificant NPCs do not require an application.
      5. Addition: Touhou characters will not have their powers or abilities available in this RP. This means that canonically immortal or hard to kill characters are as easy to kill as human characters. (So feel free to shoot Kaguya for me.)
    1. Although there is no real character limit, try to keep your numbers to a minimum. This is not only to preserve characters but to also avoid any disputes over character control.
    2. Do not steal control over another RPer's character(s). If they are inactive then ask them about it or respect their inactivity and wait for them.
    3. Do not post with absolute negativity towards other RPers or their characters, even if they RP as your least favourite character (Kaguya!!!). Disputes and conflicts between characters are expected in this RP due to the nature of it but do not go overboard with them. If you think that you and/or your characters are being subjected to such conditions, ask the other RPer as to what they are doing and why they are doing this. If you do believe that it is due to hate or it was unannounced and highly unexpected, contact me.
    4. Your characters are mortal. Do not try to metagame or god post to avoid their fate and prolong their lives unnecessarily. Clever and strategic posting is fine but when it is obvious that you are god posting or metagaming is when it is a problem. Also cheap posts like "Guy is ill. Guy's goon quickly makes cure for it. Guy gets better. " are also frowned upon.
    5. Try not to post too much after 6pm Central (CST). This is more of a courtesy rule than anything but, due to the fact that I live in Britain, I will not be online at the same time as most other RPers. As a result, I do not want to be shifting through many posts every time that I wake up.

Application Information
    Although the application structure is pretty much similar to AtWaG (All the World's a Game), there are some things that are different. For example, there are no physical weaknesses that need to be listed as almost all characters are presumed to be like healthy humans, in the context of this RP. Before you start making your application, think to yourself: "What would your character(s) do in this RP? Would they be ideal for this? How would they cope with what is going on?"
    Here is a template for your application:
    Code:
    [B]Name:[/B] (Your username)

[B]Character Name:[/B] (Who are you going to be RPing as?)

[B]Source/Origin:[/B] (Which game/media did they first appear in? List the game/media that they first appeared or put N/A if they are an OC.)

[B]Appearance:[/B] (Describe them and provide a picture of them. You are expected to describe what they look like in their source material. Any outfits or appearance changes in the actual RP may be described later in your actual posts. Although this is not necessary for most Touhou characters, it is helpful for people who are not familiar with your character.)

[B]Race:[/B] (What race are they in their source material? Although this is not important for the sake of the RP, it can be used for narrative purposes. Consult rules about OC races.)

[B]Role:[/B] (What role would they have at the beginning of the RP? Would they be a mobster, a cop, a detective, an ordinary citizen, or something else? Note: your character can change roles at any time during the RP. I just need to know their initial role.)

[B]Morality:[/B] (What are they like in terms of their actions and personal biases? Are they Chaotic Evil and desire to destroy and kill everything in their path? Are they a Lawful Good and wish to maintain order without killing anyone? Are they merely Neutral and have no real bias? These moralities can either derive from the character's actual personalities or can be changed to suit their role.)

[B]Personality:[/B] (How do they interact with certain scenarios and people? Are they shy? Ambitious? Devious? This is not absolutely necessary as most characters are expected to inherit their canon/fanon personalities but it helps for people unfamiliar with your character and when using any OCs.)

[B]Biography (OC only):[/B] (What is their history like? How did they come to be of what they are today? Anything that involves their past? Note: This is only for OCs as Touhou characters will have a very different backstory in this RP compared to their source material. You may post a biography for your Touhou character if you desire but it is not necessary.)

[B]Traumas and Psychological Weaknesses:[/B] (What makes them tick? What causes them to lose all control of themselves or physically cringe? What do they fear? Any horrible past experiences?)

[B]Further Notes:[/B] (Is there anything else that we must know about your roleplay or about your character? Any hours that you are not available at? Any changes to your character that have been made?)
    For an idea of what should be in your application, here are the applications for several characters that I will be using.

The Scarlet Devil Mafia:
    Spoiler:

Name: TRXD

Character Names:

Remilia Scarlet
    Spoiler: Further Application of Remilia

Origin: Touhou Project 6: Embodiment of Scarlet Devil

Appearance:

Remilia has short, wavy, pastel-purple hair. She wears a white dress with a red trim. Remilia also wears a white mob cap atop her head. Being a vampire, she has large black bat wings that are nearly a meter in wingspan.

Race: Vampire

Role: Crime Lord and Boss of the Scarlet Devil Mafia.

Morality: Neutral Evil. Cold, calculative and devious. Remilia will use any means necessary to get what she wants. She does not intentionally let numerous innocents get killed in process but as she likes to say "You have to break some eggs to make an omelette".

Personality: Remilia is the cold hearted and ruthless type. She holds herself above all others and never likes to take no as an answer. But despite her harshness, Remilia does have a mischievous and childish side.

Traumas and Psychological Weaknesses: There are no known traumas or weaknesses for Remilia.

Flandre Scarlet
    Spoiler: Further Application of Flandre

Appearance:

Flandre has short-medium length, wispy blonde hair that is tied up into a ponytail. She is known to wear a red dress and skirt with a yellow neckerchief. She also wears a rather cute pink mob cap. She is most well known for her bizarre wings. Her wings are branch-like and are made of an unknown black material (some say it's iron, I don't know) adorned with numerous multi-coloured crystals ranging from sky blue, royal blue, violet, fuchsia, orange, yellow, to verdant green.

Race: Vampire

Role: Unknown. As sister of Remilia Scarlet, she is presumed to have some major role in the Scarlet Devil Mafia.

Morality: Chaotic _____. Flandre doesn't actually have a morality. She is extremely chaotic but she has no actual sense of right or wrong, good or evil. If her actions defined her morality, she would be labeled as Chaotic Evil. But since she does not know if what she is doing is right or not, she cannot be considered outright evil.

Personality: Flandre is thought to have split-personality disorder. She is extremely unpredictable and unstable. She can be very playful and innocent or she could be extremely sadistic and murderous. Flandre is very childish and loves to have fun and play with anyone she can find (although her take on playing is much different).

Traumas and Psychological Weaknesses: It is thought that Flandre's past experiences led her to be how she is today. Flandre still has visions of her past and all that had happened. When she does, she suffers from a massive panic attack and then falls into a feral and savage frenzy attacking any being in sight.

Further Notes: Flandre will not be introduced to the RP until a later date. I am merely getting her application done now so I know that she is ready to use and has not been claimed by any other RPers. Furthermore, I am aware that a lot of Flandre's application info has been borrowed from AtWaG but I seriously did not want to write another application for her.

Sakuya Izayoi
    Spoiler: Further Application of Sakuya

Appearance:

Sakuya has short-medium length gray hair that is plaited in two parts near the front. The plaits have a single green ribbon tied into each of them. Sakuya is known for wearing a french maid's outfit of which she has several variants of. Her original was a traditional black with very few additional details. Her most recent is a blue one with white features to it.

Race: Human

Role: Second-in-command and Underboss of the Scarlet Devil Mafia. She coordinates all the activity of the Mafia and gives out all of the orders on behalf of Remilia.

Morality: Neutral. Despite being aware of what she does, Sakuya thinks of the world in a neutral light. She is merely doing her job, a means to an end. She will spare lives unless they interfere with her work.

Personality: Sakuya is a stalwart and loyal person. She serves Remilia with utmost care and trust, and would never think to betray her. Sakuya is also seen to be also rather strict and quick to act around strangers. Say anything wrong about her or her mistress and you may end up with numerous knives in your body. For some people, she can be perceived as extremely hard-working, focused and effective at her job (including assassinations).

Traumas and Psychological Weaknesses: Sakuya has not been known to have any traumas or weaknesses. Not that she would ever show them to anyone.

Patchouli Knowledge
    Spoiler: Further Application of Patchouli

Appearance:

Patchouli has long straight violet-purple hair with red and blue ribbons in it. She wears light pink night dress and night cap. The night cap also has red and blue ribbons and has a large yellow crescent moon on it.

Race: Witch (Will be considered human in the RP)

Role: Remilia's assistant, advisor and Consigliere of the Scarlet Devil Mafia. She checks all of Sakuya and Remilia's plans for any flaws or anything that could expose them.

Morality: Lawful Neutral. Much like Sakuya, Patchouli is perfectly aware of what she is doing by serving Remilia. But unlike Sakuya, who merely thinks about her job, Patchouli has a further set of morals and will never kill anyone. There are times in which she questions what she is doing by working for the Mafia.

Personality: Patchouli is a more reserved, introversial, and focused type. She only speaks when she needs to, not when she wants to. Patchouli can focus on a task very greatly to an extent where she will completely ignore the outside world. This has led many to perceive her as being shy or a complete shut-in.

Traumas and Psychological Weaknesses: Patchouli is squeamish around blood and body parts. Due to this, she never goes with Meiling or any of the others when they go to do a job.

Hong Meiling
    Spoiler: Further Application of Meiling

Appearance:

Meiling has long scarlet-red hair that is plaited in two parts near the front. The plaits have a single coal-black ribbon tied into each of them. Meiling wears a green dress with white pants that are of chinese origin. Meiling also wears a green beret with a star on it.

Race: Youkai (Will be considered human in the RP)

Role: Is in charge of ordering and taking care of the goons. She is a Caporegime or captain in the Scarlet Devil Mafia. She will also partake in the more dangerous jobs for the Mafia including raids, high risk smuggling and assassination.

Morality: Neutral. Meiling is in the same position as Sakuya. She too knows of what she is doing but knows that it is merely her job. Unlike Sakuya, Meiling is more ruthless and is more eager to kill people on a moment's notice.

Personality: Meiling is similar to Sakuya but she is not as loyal or as focused. Meiling can be considered to be rather lazy and a bit reclusive. But when she finds the energy and motivation to do her job, she will do it to best extent that she can. Be it guard duty or special missions, Meiling will never back down and will try her hardest to get the job done, regardless of the consequences..

Traumas and Psychological Weaknesses: Meiling is secretly envious of Sakuya and can be easily enraged over any form of discussion about her. This can be used to an opponent's advantage by making Meiling lose her focus and slip up in combat.

Note: Due to the influx of detective and law enforcement characters, I will not be accepting any more detectives. "There's only a certain amounta gumshoes that you can fit in this town."

Accepted Applicants:

TRXD:
    • Scarlet Devil Mafia:
      • Remilia Scarlet - Boss
      • Flandre Scarlet - Unknown
      • Sakuya Izayoi - Underboss
      • Patchouli Knowledge - Consigliere/Advisor
      • Hong Meiling - Caporegime/Captain
    • Illusion - Informant

Katrix:
    • Yorihime and Toyohime Watatsuki - Detectives

Major Mario:
    • Byakuren Hijiri - Detective

Wonderweiss:
    • Shikieiki - Law Enforcer (Chief of Police?)
    • Komachi Onozuka - Detective
    • Rinnosuke Morichika - Black Market Trader

Cucoo5:
    • Hata no Kokoro - Actress/Spy

Kristia:
    • Yuugi Hoshiguma - Civilian Vigilante

WriggleRider:
    • Wriggle Nightbug - Brewer/Entomologist
    • Mystia Lorelei - Singer/Chef

NPCs:

Martha Burnes - Police Secretary
    Maudie Jackson - Diner Owner
    Joe Nut - Tool Store and Speakeasy Owner

Attention: Due to the departure of Lord_Jacobus from this RP; the character, Fujiwara no Mokou, is up for adoption. If you are interested in using this character in this RP, contact me or post in this thread.
    "Would ya look at that? Another rat's lost their way."
    Last edited by Luna Pixu; 02-07-2014, 02:20 PM.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

inb4 Touhous being OP by canon and most being immortal or just insane in their powers...
    Lunarians...
    Maids...
    Vampires...
    Boundary Controlling Youkai...

*Cough*
    You would expect me to take Lyrica...
    ...but I'll probably do Kokoro first...

I'll find my previous app for her and modify/update it.

Comment

If you read the information and rules, you would know that all characters including immortals have been stripped of their powers and abilities. Kaguya, Eirin and co. are all mortal. Yukari cannot manipulate boundaries. Et cetera.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

[OOC] Touhou Noire - An AU Touhou RP

Name: Major Mario

Character Name: Byakuren Hijiri

Source/Origin: Undefined Fantastic Object.

Appearance: Brown hair with a purple gradient, hazel eyes, and a fair face around 30 years of age. She tends to wear black and white robes. Now, however, she tends to wear something a little less flashy, something like a black peacoat.

Race: Monk/Magician (Formerly Human)

Role: Detective

Morality: Lawful Good. Invisible in a snowstorm.

Personality: Byakuren is a calm, kind, and motherly person who is not quick to anger. She is very understanding and sympathetic, much more so than her colleagues. One may think she has a messiah complex, but she is a humble woman. However, she is ambitious and likes to indulge in a select few vices.

Traumas and Psychological Weaknesses: Her brother, who kept care of her, was killed in a shootout, caught in the crossfire. Talking about her brother or her family is a touchy subject for her, and she does not want to dwell on it for fear of losing her composure.

Further Notes: I would have put down Patchouli, but she's taken. I will play Byakuren as a woman who considers Buddhism as her faith but does not follow their rules as strictly as others, hence her drinking of alcohol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Major Mario; 12-30-2013, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Ya know, I iht join...

Give me time either ttomorrow or when I get back home the day after.

Note: They are apps of Shiki and Komachi. NO ONE TOUCHES MY SHIKI! You can tak Komachi if you like...

Comment

@Wonder
            Yes, my man! I was hoping for a Shiki and Komachi app. I had the thoughts of making Shiki an NPC but then I just decided to wait until someone would apply for them.

Comment

@ TRXD

I must be going blind, I didn't see that exact clause about that. I saw the no godmodding and metagaming but not the no powers. =w=; anyway I still gotta hunt for the app for Kokoro.

Comment

@Cucoo
                It's in the additional info section. I did hint at the mortality thing in Rule 5 but I did not make it clear there.

EDIT: Rule 1e has now been added for people who do not read the full post.
                Last edited by Luna Pixu; 12-30-2013, 09:03 PM.

Comment

So, could you be more specific on the timezone of rule 6? There is more than one central time zone. I am in CET Central European Timezone
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
                    When I mean Central, I mean Central US. CST. 6pm CET would be ridiculous! Rule 6 will be revised to accommodate this fact.
                    Last edited by Luna Pixu; 12-30-2013, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5
                      Ok time to bring in
                      The Legend of Gensokyo: Kokoro's Mask
                      *cough*
                      Spoiler:
                      Name: Cucoo5

Character Name: Hata no Kokoro

Source/Origin:
                      Touhou 13.5 - Hopeless Masquerade

Appearance:
                      Spoiler:

Race: Menreiki

Role:

Actress
                      OR
                      Spoiler:

OR
                      (Actress by day...Spy by night...)

Morality:
                      As I understand it, she wouldn't reveal/display anything of the like. She would seem to be cold in that regard... I'm not certain how this would work.
                      Originally posted by Touhouwiki
                      In fact, when she's stabilized, she hardly lets any emotions show. She shows interest in nothing,
                      and aside from when her masks are required, she just quietly acts as a tsukumogami.
                      Because of that, some say that when she goes berserk, she seems more human-like.
                      Personality:
                      Originally posted by Touhouwiki
                      Kokoro naturally has a quiet, child-like personality but also a love of the stage, and relies on her masks to properly communicate her emotions.
                      Traumas and Psychological Weaknesses: As I understand it: Don't steal her masks.

Further Notes:

- still not 100% but I think I have the basics =w=;
                      Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-31-2013, 04:43 PM.

Comment

I think I'll be Mokou in this. Just let me get the application ready.

The only question is whether or not I'd get arrested for wearing pants.
                        No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

Spoiler: Yorihime
                          Name: Katrix

Character Name: Watatsuki no Yorihime

Source/Origin: Silent Sinner in Blue

Appearance:

She have light blue hair tied into a ponytail with a yellow ribbon and brown eyes. She wears a dark red dress with a strap on the right over a white short-sleeved blouse, and a loose belt with a gold sword-shaped buckle.

Race: Lunarian

Morality: Lawful Good. She believes that it is her role to figure keep order and find out how and who committed crimes.

Personality: She is a bit serious about her job and is always thinking about it. She is also a bit tsundere. Usually the one with the most knowledge.

Traumas and Psychological Weaknesses: If anything would ever happen to her sister she would do anything to get her back. She might also feel a bit scared at times if she doesn't have her sister with her.

Further Notes: I intend to RP the Watatsuki sister pretty close. This means that they will rarely be in different places.

Spoiler: Toyohime
                          Name: Katrix

Character Name: Watatsuki no Toyohime

Source/Origin: Silent Sinner in Blue

Appearance:

She have long, flowing, blonde hair and golden eyes. She wears a dark blue dress with a strap on the left over a white long-sleeved blouse, a loose belt with a gold mirror-shaped buckle, and a white bonnet with a red ribbon on it when she goes outdoors.

Race: Lunarian

Morality: Lawful Good. She believes that it is her role to figure keep order and find out how and who committed crimes.

Personality: She have a bit more gentle and laid back personality than Yorihime.

Traumas and Psychological Weaknesses: If anything would ever happen to her sister she would do anything to get her back.

Further Notes: I intend to RP the Watatsuki sister pretty close. This means that they will rarely be in different places.
                          Last edited by Katrix; 01-02-2014, 04:26 AM.
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          someone is fighting for you.
                          –As long as you remember her,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

@Cucoo
                            Kokoro, huh? That could work. Unfortunately one of the images for her alternative role is refusing to load but I'm presuming that it is a joke about Spy from TF2. Once her app is done, I'll give the final verdict.

@Jacobus
                            You'll have to ask Wonder about that because I think he's going to be the law enforcers of this.

@Katrix
                            How could I predict that you were going to pick the Watatsuki sisters? Is this revenge for me giving them a low score and forgetting about them? Either way, these characters seem rather well chosen and ideal for this. Approved
                            Last edited by Luna Pixu; 12-30-2013, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Name: wonderweiss

Character Name: Shikieiki Yamaxanadu or Shiki the Crack-Breaker in rp as she will be widely known as

Source/Origin: Touuhou Phantasmagoria of Flower View

Appearance: Original Appearance:

In the rp, she will be wearing a trench coat and a fedora.

Race: Yama

Role: I'm gonna need a chart of law enforcement types. Like, I don't want her to be an ordinary cop, but I don't know if FBI would be right or even if it existed at the time (pretty sure they did, but whatevs). Mainly, a higher detective.

Morality: Lawful Good

Personality: Likes to keep her real identity quiet from the public. Goes by 'Shiki the Crack Breaker.' She specializes in barrier protection and dealing with drug dealers that her detective Komachi suspects.

Traumas and Psychological Weaknesses: None to note. Hates law breakers. Might let work get the better of her and she may subdue to overworking.

Further Notes: Not much. Her motto: "Do the crime, do the time, because I don't have either to deal with yours."

Comment

Working...
                              X