X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia
    A rogue cop? Leaving the force to work on her own. I like what you're thinking. Although with the lack of RPer controlled criminals, either I'll have to make a lot of minor NPCs or someone will apply as criminals. At the start, this shouldn't be a big problem. But when most of the characters have their plans set out and are head deep into their stories, the Scarlet Devil Mafia cannot be the single RPer controlled criminal group.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I'm never one to really describe things in the apps if I'm not certain on the premise which I'm going with... so until I see the IC then I'll fix things up a bit more.

http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...ll=1#post61050

Comment

@Cucoo
        I finally see the Spy image. F*cking love it. It makes me wonder about other TF2-Touhou classes.
        Most of what I would like to see in the application is there. It's very interesting to see that Kokoro is listed with no overall morality. Absolute Neutral, maybe? Approved
        I wonder if the Scarlet Devil Mafia could use her love of masks to their advantage. (Yes, I know that she's a being made of masks in canon and not a mask collector. Shut up.)
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@ TRXD

She has 66 masks already, one of each type of emotion...I think...
          *reads things once then goes by top-of-head memory

And I would probably do Kokoro in a suit like the one in the TF2 pic [hates her dress when she doesn't have her spear and fans]

Neutral...ya let's just say that since she's not really anything else. I mean...her title was expressive poker face (right?)

Comment

Right, I've got everything done. The IC thread is ready and is good to post. I'll either open the IC tonight or I'll wait until tomorrow.

Comment

Name: wonderweiss

Character: Komachi Onozuka

Game of Origin: PoFV

Appearance:

In the RP, she also has a trench coat and fedora, but also wears sunglasses and carries a sickle for a weapon. Likes putting a straw of wheat in her mouth.

Race: Shikigami

Role: Shiki's understudy as detective

Morality: Chaotic Good

Personality: Komachi Onozuka is widely known in Gensokyo as being a slacker shinigami. Her pace of working is slow and when the "flower incident" hit, she didn't feel any urgency and kept going at her own pace or outright ran away from work at times.

In the rp, like in canon, she is usually laid back, but when she's hot on a case, she gets fired up. If a case is lost, she would go home and drink a pill known to her as a sugar pill to cheer her up. It is actually a drug dealt to her by her friend Rinnosuke, who deceived her into dealing drugs. She somehow stumbles across an underground brewery min this state and drinks her sorrows away. The day after return to her laid back self and she would have been so drunk and stupid from the pill that she has no memory of said brewery.

Traumas and Weaknesses: no traumas. Weaknesses consist of being too laid back.

Further notes: be prepared, for later, I shall introduce...

Rinnousuke Kourin, the black market master!!!
              Last edited by wonderweiss; 01-03-2014, 01:54 AM.

Comment

@Wonder
                There are a few details and descriptions that are rather lacking in Komachi's app. This is not a problem for myself as I know Komachi well but it's more for people unfamiliar with her. This includes her actual personality and a description of her. You only listed the details about her in the RP and not the source material. Approved but the application will need some more work
                "You're going to have to get yourself together."
                Last edited by Luna Pixu; 01-02-2014, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Added some info from the wiki. Check it out.

Comment

Oh I just read an article about alcohol fertilization through a certain insect...

Totally going to do Wriggle + Mystia with my knowledge of the Roaring 20s.

Just gonna call it before I make proper application tomorrow.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder
                      Crap. I forgot to add Komachi to the approved list last night.
                      The application is much better. For that, I will most certainly add Komachi instead of being a lazy butt and forgetting.

I think you guys have been waiting for long enough. I'm going to open the IC in a few hours. I just need to look over my intro post which'll be attached to the OP.
                      Last edited by Luna Pixu; 01-02-2014, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Just question. Is Lunaberg and Gensoka city connected? The reason I ask is because it would make sense for the Watatsuki sisters to live in Lunaberg, but I don't know how much will actually happen over there
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
                          Crap. I forgot about mentioning that. Yes, the two cities are connected allowing for travel between the two of them. It would be rather random and silly if your characters were the only RPer controlled characters in Lunaberg and there was no way to travel between the two cities.

Comment

[OOC] Touhou Noire - An AU Touhou RP

Did anyone post after me in the RP? I just touched down and I don't see any activity. Maybe it's just Tapatalk working up on me.

Message received, TRXD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by Major Mario; 01-02-2014, 08:28 PM.

Comment

@Major Mario
                              No-one else has posted. I'm waiting for others before I progress with Meiling's intro arc.

Comment

I'm going to wait until I know what I can do with Kokoro. I just need to see how everyone else is doing things before I can do anything. Once I see the direction this will go then I can post something...

Translation: I need ideas before I can think of a good plot direction.
                                Translation II: I don't know what to do, therefore waiting for inspiration to hit or be suggested.

Comment

Working...
                                X