• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It took me a while, but here it is

Name: Kristia

Character Name: Yuugi Hoshiguma

Source/Origin: Touhou Subterranean animism

Appearance: Yuugi has a long, straight blonde hair, red eyes, and a single red horn coming out of her forehead. Her clothing in this era is of a black suit, white blouse and red tie for the upper part while having black pants and shoes (image 1). This set has a coat of similar color with white certical lines (image 2)

image 1

image 2

race: Oni

Role: Civilian vigilante

Morality: Neutral good since she fights for the weel being of everyone yet knowing that could anger both sides of the battle

Personality: Yuugi is an oni. Like other oni, she's ridiculously strong, likes strong people, drinks heavily and enjoys raising a ruckus. She, along with Suika, was one of four particularly feared oni long ago. Yuugi is very a very firm and straightforward oni. She likes those who are strong and brave, and has no mercy for the weak and cowardly.

Biography (OC only): After the alcohol total shutdown, Yuugi went on a mad rampage since the drink was one of her most cherised things and a way to contact her leads. Seeing that both the law and her actual police group was corrupt, the oni left the force and went on her own as a vigilante to protect the inoccent beings of the city. Yuugi, as being a social person in the many bars, knows many contacts to help her on her job having leads in both the law and the criminal sides just to help everyone who truly deserves justice

Traumas and Psychological Weaknesses: obviously the first weeks of having no alcoholic drinks, the oni had the drawbacks of her addiction, but she maintains her will by focusing on what matters, also she changed to lemon water as a drink.

Further Notes: I was thinking, since the charaters don´t have their uber powers, unless having traits of them (mastermind intelligence, heavily strong, etc..) they would have weapons, right?

if so here are the weapons that Yuugi would have

Winchester Model 1915 Lever-Action Service Rifle: The model 1915 receives its categorization of "lever-action" by the operator having to manage a hinged lever assembly under the receiver that doubles as a trigger guard. There is an oblong long aft of the trigger loop to which the operated fit the fingers of the firing hand to apply the required downward pressure against the lever. The resulting action is used to clear the firing chamber of any spent shell casing and introducing a fresh cartridge from the integral, 5-round projecting case under the receiver.

Beretta M9: The Beretta M9, officially the Pistol, Semiautomatic, 9mm, M9, is a 9×19mm Parabellum pistol. The M9 is a short recoil, semi-automatic, single-action / double-action pistol which uses a 15-round staggered box magazine with a reversible magazine release button that can be positioned for either right- or left-handed shooters. The M9 is used with the Bianchi M12 Holster, though other holsters are often used.

and for her iconic brawler style

Weighted-knuckle gloves, also called sap gloves, are a type of weapon used in hand to hand combat. They consist of a pair of ordinary looking gloves usually made of leather or a synthetic material, with powdered lead or steel sewn into a special pouch covering the knuckles, and often the backs of the fingers and the back of the hand. In some designs, this distinctive feature is obvious, while in others it is almost completely indistinguishable from an ordinary glove, allowing the gloves to be worn in plain sight without suspicion.
    Last edited by Kristia; 01-02-2014, 08:58 PM.
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Cucoo, I hardly ever know what I'm doing in RPs (or life). I like jumping in head first. If I land in a pool, all is well, but if I hit the pavement and knock out all my teeth, at least I can have fun counting all of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I not quite sure what to do either. Maybe if I had a map...
        No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

I may start, if Yuugi gets accepted
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia

Just a Thought, maybe add those knuckle type things to her list cause if ya think about it, I would think the most dangerous thing about Yuugi would be her fists...

@ Major

Aye, true...

But what I need is to know what my endgame would be so I can work towards it. I need to develop my own personal goal within this before I start cause I'm the one that seeks to incorporate the end in the beginning.
            But I have no idea what my end could be at all. Even a checkpoint objective would help. All I know about spies is that they plan a lot out before they act....
            ...like an actress which kind of ties in aspects of Kokoro nicely.
            Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-02-2014, 08:53 PM.

Comment

good point, let me write it

EDIT: And it is done
              Last edited by Kristia; 01-02-2014, 08:58 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Man, this is a sh*t storm of posts. I just went away to read up some stuff and I come back to this.

@Cucoo
                It's understandable. I kinda have the same thing in various aspects.

@Jacobus
                *clang* Ow! My head... Wait... Why is there a pan here?
                Oh... crap. Maps... I was thinking about making a map. I'll have to do it tomorrow when I wake up early for hairdresser.
                "You messed up. I can't have any more mess ups"

@Kristia
                I don't even have to say a thing, Kristia. Well-structured, detailed, and very interesting. Approved
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I'll do my Rinnouske thing before I post.

By the way, I realized that the name was Rinnosuke Morichika, not kourin. He owns a shop named Kourindo. Silly me ^^;

Comment

Wriggle Nightbug, the Entomologic Brewer
                    Spoiler:

Name: WriggleRid3r (Wriggle, Wriggurun, or Rig is fine)

Character name: Wriggle Nightbug

Source: Touhou 8 Eiyashou: Imperishable Night

Appearance: Take your regular Wriggle

Spoiler:

Give her the Gatsby clothing

Spoiler:

...except womanized.

Spoiler:

Race: I always imagined Wriggle to be an English gentlemanwoman. So she is going to be a British WASP (White Anglo-Saxon Protestant) American Youkai.

Morality: Neutral Evil (You'll see why in the description)

Personality: While shy on the outside, Wriggle is usually a happy Entomologist who likes to socialize with people. Usually.

Biography: Even though Wriggle is not an OC, I will go ahead and write a short description anyway.

In this RP, Wriggle is an Entomologist (insect scientist) who has discovered variety of beneficial insect species (those that aid a human in recovery, ingredient for medicine) that earned her the Nobel Prize for Physiology/Medicine in 1918. A few years later, Wriggle discovered Chondropyga Ipsum, a rare beetle found in the hearts of Amazon Jungle. This species of beetle, while sleeping, produces a clear ooze which, if diluted, works as a rich and smooth alcoholic beverage.

Unfortunately, with 18th amendment to the United States Constitution, prohibiting the consumption, production, and sale of alcoholic beverages, this brilliant discovery was rejected by the American Entomology Alliance... or so they thought.

Secretly, Wriggle's "Beetle Juice" is illegally distributed to buyers everywhere: to the restaurants, bars, and saloons owned by so-called "Speakeasies", to the groups of Mafia operating under cover, to wealthy businesspeople and to corrupt government officials. With next-to-no maintenance costs, Wriggle has amassed fortune and is currently one of the richest scientist of the Gensoka City. Government, enforcement officials, and common folks only believe that Wriggle's wealth comes from her endless discoveries of new insect species... those are only side income. Her main source of wealth is from the distribution of her Beetle Juice. She is, undoubtedly, one of the largest alcohol distributor in Gensoka City, and no one who cares about it knows. Truly an invisible hand in the underground black market.

Trauma/Weakness: At young age, Wriggle suffered malaria. While she is now cured, she is still weaker in physical strength than others.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Jeebus I totally passed over the illegal drinks.

I edited Komachi's app further. Read.

Comment

Name: wonderweiss

Character of Choice: Rinnosuke Morichika

Game of Origin: Unsure, was in Hopeless Masquerade

Appearance:

Race: Unknown; possible half-youkai

Morality: True Neutral/Evil

Personality: Rinnosuke is known for his great interest in the outside world, and uses a collection of items from the outside world (which have accidentally slipped past the boundary) as his shop lineup. With his recognition ability, he can determine the name and purpose of each foreign item, but his power does not provide context for the information. Due to his lack of knowledge about the outside world and modern science, he often ends up drawing strange conclusions about those items, such as deciding a Game Boy is a mind control device.

In the rp, he knows every alcohol and drug known to either major city. He likes to travel between the two cities.

Traumas and Weaknesses: None. Don't steal from him. He will devise a devious plan to make your life a psychedelic hell.

Further Notes: his weapons consist of a tranquilizer gun that fires syringes. He has several different syringes, each with a different effect.

Comment

Throwing the other (maybe the final one, maybe not) app out there.

Mystia Lorelei, the Soulful Chef
                          Spoiler:

Name: WriggleRid3r (Wriggle, Wriggurun, or Rig is fine)

Character name: Mystia Lorelei

Source: Touhou 8 Eiyashou: Imperishable Night

Appearance: Take your regular Mystia

Spoiler:

Give her pretty dress.

Spoiler:

Race: Mystia is a cook. What's a country that is known for their cuisine? France. Mystia Lorelei is a French chef and singer who came from Quebec.

Morality: Neutral Good (She does what she does because of her friendship, but she knows that what Wriggle is doing is illegal.)

Personality: A classic Flapper, Mystia lives for flair and fame as a celebrity chef, singer, and talk-show host.

Biography: Even though Mystia is not an OC...

In this RP, Mystia is a world-renowned chef, singer, and actress. Appearing in movies like "Sunset of New York" and "The Singer", Mystia lived in limelight until she was one day beaten by her boyfriend. She in court argued that the boyfriend was forcing her into an abusive relationship, while the boyfriend's side pleaded that Mystia was overreacting. Mystia won the case, but only halfway. The boyfriend was given restraint order, but Mystia's career was ruined. Hopeless, Mystia moved into Gensoka City in 1919 to seek refuge.

After the lockdown of Gensoka City in 1923, Mystia switched her career in a way that it still used her skills: a restaurant. While she is establishing her restaurant, she met Wriggle, an entomologist who is secretly the big hand of the Black Market. To Mystia who had no connection to anyone in this city, Wriggle was a saving grace for her. Therefore, when Wriggle asked Mystia to use her restaurant as a secret station of underground trading, Mystia agreed.

Now, as the underground market grows in size, Mystia questions whether staying loyal to Wriggle is a good idea. Stopping Wriggle from using her restaurant as a hub of black market is what's right to Mystia, but she would have to sacrifice a lot to do so.

Trauma/Weakness: Mystia does not have any weakness. She however has a minor case of Diva Syndrome.
                          Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 01-03-2014, 02:51 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

I would make a post, but It's currently night and I can't think of any reason why they would be awake in the night (I can think of reasons for the day).
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
                              I can understand. Once Major Mario, myself and any others in the RP finish our intro arcs, we'll advance it to daytime. I just need to coordinate it so that the perception of time in the RP is messed up.

@Wriggle
                              Your Mystia app is very good but I must point out something. When I meant race, I meant their species. For example, Mystia would be a Night Sparrow Youkai and Wriggle Nightbug would be a Firefly. Their nationality can be included in the Further Notes or Bio of the character. Mystia: Approved

As for your Wriggle Nightbug app, it's all rather good. But I must point a contradictory point in your bio for her:
                              Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                              Secretly, Wriggle's "Beetle Juice" is illegally distributed to buyers everywhere: to the restaurants, bars, and saloons owned by so-called "Speakeasies", to the groups of Mafia operating under cover, to wealthy businesspeople and to corrupt government officials.
                              All bars that had existed prior to the prohibition were all shut down and a "speakeasy" is just a name for an illegal bar. It's not a made-up concept for this RP. Wriggle Nightbug: Approved

Also, Wriggle is British? *speaks in an over-the-top aristocratic British accent* Oh, I say. I think I'm going to like this rather fine young lady.

@Wonder
                              Rinnosuke. Seems good to me. I wonder if Wriggle and Rinno are going to have some arcs together or even with the Scarlet Devil Mafia? Rinnosuke: Approved
                              Last edited by Luna Pixu; 01-03-2014, 11:48 AM.
                              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Did you check my updated Komachi personality?

Comment

Working...
                                X