Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia
    Such perfect words to describe her.

Ok, once I've done all my work on the other threads and other places, I will make my first daytime post. It shouldn't take too long.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Double post update: The RP has now been advanced to daytime. Any people who have been waiting to post, including myself, may now post freely.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

NPC Name: Maudie Jackson

Appearance:

Description:

An African American human woman with imposing stature. Overweight, large-breasted, and maternal, she owns Maudie's Southern Breakfast Joint.

Unlike most regions of America at the time, the interracial discrimination is non-existant in Gensoka City and Lunaberg, seeing that races like Youkai, Fairy, Ghosts, and Humans all live together harmoniously.

Race is a sensitive topic, but someone needs to be brave enough to touch upon it. We can't have a thousand Caucasian WASPs as NPC.
        Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 01-12-2014, 05:39 PM.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
          I'm not sure if an NPC like Maudie would be revisited often. If she is going to return often, she will be approved. Needs further consideration
          "We can't just let any old person join our ranks."

Comment

But her breakfasts are amazing.

I should highlight the fact that she will most likely interact with Wriggle most of the time. Be some sort of advisor.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
              Mmm... I do love me some breakfast. If she is going to support Wriggle a lot, then I guess she can be approved. Approved

Comment

@TRXD

Would you mind if sometime in the future I put up an application for a criminal character in charge of a prostitution ring? Yes, yes, sex. We have booze, dope, murder, blood, and agonizingly long sentences, so why not sex? Granted, I don't think anyone should get into specifics. By all means, it should be referenced and alluded to, but it shouldn't be played out. I figured there's bound to be some prostitution going around and I imagined a character could be brought up who can portray the hardships of running a shindig such as that in prohibition times.

After all, pimpin' ain't easy. Actually it is.

Comment

@Major Mario
                  I have tried to sidestep around such concepts. As dark as this RP can get, I don't want to put in concepts that are highly sensitive and can put my RP's integrity at risk. If you can use it in a style that doesn't directly show it or play it out, then it should be fine. Although you might need to show me some examples and ideas before I can allow it. Remember most RPs in these forums are supposed to be PG-13 or T. I am already pushing the boundaries here by introducing an RP like this and I don't want to take my chances here.

Comment

@TRXD

...Yeah, I'm starting to think this is a bad idea as well. I was going to make Koakuma the mistress of a brothel, but we rarely shy away from our professions when we make our characters think, and Koakuma's profession is not appropriate...
                    Last edited by Major Mario; 01-13-2014, 02:27 PM.

Comment

I have been reading your posts, Kristia, and you are treading on a very fine line here.

You have systematically and anti-climatically revealed most of the current Scarlet Devil Mafia characters to the readers and to the other characters. I was trying my best to keep details about Lady Scarlet and such as hidden as possible. I can understand that Yuugi would be aware of the organization, but knowing about Patchouli and outright revealing Remilia's full name is something else. Patchouli is not known to any of the mafia's associates. Only those of Meiling's rank or higher know about her and what she does. No amount of beating goons or associates is going to reveal that. Simply because they don't know. Same goes for almost any detail about Remilia. Except the fact that she's the boss.

You should have asked if it was alright to blatantly reveal all of my characters (except Flandre, if you had revealed her then things would be much worse). Due to what you have done, this has inflicted 0.5-0.75 Hendersons in terms of damage upon this RP. (For those who do not know what I mean, here is an entry about the Henderson.) Yuugi better have an intense and horrific story to clarify how she knows this stuff.
                      "You... You dare to infiltrate my organisation and try to tear it apart?! HOW DARE YOU?!"
                      Last edited by Luna Pixu; 01-22-2014, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Uh... Okay... So, TRXD, what information should Byakuren not have at this moment?

Comment

I´ll erase/edit the post, sorry about that

EDIT: I edited the posts, the information is now pure theory and stuff based on evidence (Sally´s room smell and seeing the red-head captain)
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Major
                            Almost all details about Remilia except the fact that she's referred to as The Lady.
                            The fact that Patchouli is friends with Remilia. If Yuugi had found her with the few associates that know her or had spied her with Meiling, then it's fine. As it would just mean that Yuugi would only know Patchouli as being one of them.
                            The details about Sakuya are fine. Miraculously, she is the only one that Kristia didn't cross the line with.

@Kristia
                            Either you can edit them to reduce to the damage to near zero levels or find some completely crazy method to back this up. But this was in the span of about 8 hours. Yuugi would have had to locate Sakuya, Meiling or any OC captain that I decide to introduce and beat the living sh*t out of them.
                            Just please ask around before you attempt to reveal information on major characters. Especially GM-owned characters.

Comment

I already edited the posts TR, I kind of got into the story and carried away

Again, sorry about that
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                                It's fine. You just have to think about perception and the knowledge of those around you and your characters. You as a RPer might know something, but it doesn't always mean that your character will.

Comment

Working...
                                X