X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo
    Try to think of some backstory for Kokoro. What has lead to her become an actress and spy? Why did she take up the whole spy business and what means does she wish to attain? Did her family get murdered? Was she betrayed by someone and wishes to get revenge? What makes her tick? What is that driving force behind her?
    Also, I don't think you need to worry about what would be playing at the theater. You can just say that it was just another typical romantic play written by some lonely writer who wanted some attention or something like that.

@Wriggle
    I don't blame you. Being in charge of the NPCs and having two characters seems quite enough. Apart from you (theoretically), I'm the one with the most characters. But this is reduced when one is not going to be used until later and another isn't going to be that active. Kind of a shame considering these two characters are two of my favourite Touhou characters. If not the two most favourite.
    Last edited by Luna Pixu; 01-07-2014, 06:44 PM.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Unfortunately, because Kokoro isn't one of my OCs I don't know what to do with her in terms of backstory.

The only backstory I know of her is that in her personality she has a love of the stage, that's canon by ZUN's bio. The spy concept...that's where I don't know what a spy would be doing in this setting.
      What would a spy be doing in this era...

there's too many things I don't know on how I could do things. I need a goal. Once I have that then I can develop the rest.
      I need ideas on a goal, because I don't know what it could possibly be...

Comment

Give me some time, mates. I just got back to school and need to settle in. I hope to post sometime tonight.

And TRXD, I call you Trixed because it's easier to type that than your actual name on my iPhone. Should I call you Theodore Roosevelt's Laughing Face instead? /sarcasm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'M READY FOR A SPINE TINGLER.

I just want to advance the night to day so the other players can start... I feel bad for them.

Comment

@Major
            Yeah we were all like

sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle and Major Mario
              I hate to say this. But even I am feeling the waiting burns. There isn't anything I can do with the Scarlet Devil Mafia at the moment, aside from a Meiling filler post which I can do in an upcoming post. And I am not going to invoke any absurd GM powers to give me something to do. That is unless I were to cut off your arcs here and force it to day.
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Im sending Yuugi to send a message to the mafia to leave the citizens alone. You can have someone following her as she goes to her errand
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

You know, Kristia's post seems to segway nicely into daytime, why don't we call a vote for day?
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

if you want to, sure
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I vote in agreement.

Comment

Comment

*yawn* Ok, ok! Man... I was asleep while all this voting business occured. Right, votes for daytime... Looking at Kristia's post, this does makes a good transition. Votes for daytime passed.

The time of the RP will now be advanced to daytime. "Curses! It's now daytime!"

*giggles* I've been wanting to do that for soooo long! For those who've played Katawa Shoujo, you'll know what this tune represents.

Comment

...Katawa Shoujo? Oh god, Hanako's route is coming back to me.

Comment

@Major Mario
                              Strange how you should mention that as I'm currently doing Hanako's route for my KS LP on my YouTube channel.

Comment

I loved Katawa Shoujo and Kanako.. she is like a delicate flower who wants to bloom in a harsh world

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X