X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Major Mario
    Sally's apartment. A basic three roomed apartment. Of course, Byakuren only needs to search the first one. The main room (for lack of a better name). There isn't much to the main room. There's a kitchen area at the back consisting of a few counters, cupboards and an oven. The centre of the room has a table and two chairs to it. Sally's body is located beside this table. There are also some decorative things like photos and souveniers placed above a fireplace and the sort. That's all I can think of when it comes to the apartment.
    As for Sally herself. Young female fairy. Of a similar physique and body style to Daiyousai. I imagine both Daiyousai and Sally to be rather slender and tall. Both of them have an appearance that makes them seem rather fragile and delicate. Sally has long straight blonde hair that has a neatly styled fringe to it and a small green leaf-shaped hairclip, has green eyes, has leaf wings (hence the name Leafwing), and wears a simple, pale pallet blue dress. Hopefully that should be what is needed for a description of her.
    Last edited by Luna Pixu; 01-06-2014, 09:22 PM.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

hi people, sorry for being absent for the weekend, had to deal with serious stuff because of school

but here I am
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
        Hello Kristia. We are just about to wrap up a couple of character intro arcs before changing the time of the RP to day. You ready to start on posting with Yuugi or are you going to save it until tomorrow?
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

actually I already posted her, and im willing to write now or wait if you prefer
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

[OOC] Touhou Noire - An AU Touhou RP

Thanks Trixed. I'm going to edit my post with that info.
            Edit: Or make a new post! Weeeee!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Major Mario; 01-06-2014, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Darn it. I got disconnected last night. I was going to give you a lead, Kristia, but I got disconnected just as I was about to post both here and in the IC.

@Major Mario
              Why do you insist on using that name?! WHY...?! It's a good thing that I look up to you in a rather positive light. Especially since we are both Patchouli (although I have since dyed my hair, attached a fake set of crystal wings to my back, and stolen some old clothes that I found in the SDM).
              Anyway, I'll wait and see as to what you can come up with in your investigation with Byakuren. Some interesting stuff, I must add. I might add a filler post for Meiling with her in the car in the meantime.

Comment

Damn I wanna post but It's still night...

Asking permission to have a human NPC named Martha Burnes as a police department secretary.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

I don't think I want to do this anymore. I know I never posted, but that's because I can't think of ideas for what I want to do with Mokou. So if anyone wants to take over Mokou, they can. I do hope you understand.
                  No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

@Wriggle
                    Yeah... But despite that, we will skip to day very shortly. I'm predicting about two or three more posts from Wonder and Major Mario each before the time skip. As for Kristia, I'm not too sure...
                    Hmm... NPC - Martha Burnes as a secretary. That seems fine. I might want some basic details and description for these NPCs, though. But asides from that, I'll allow it. I'll do the dishes and then I'll add her to the NPC list when I get back.

@Jacobus
                    Shame. Hope you were going to post. But it's fine. Everyone has those blocks which puts them completely out of action.

Comment

I'm sorry. Maybe the next RP I enter will be better.
                      No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

OK, I'll just make a quickie.

NPC Name: Martha Burnes

Appearance:

Description: A caucasian woman in the mid 30s, Martha Burnes is the secretary of the Gensoka City Police Department. An amiable woman, she will be interacting with the detectives of Gensoka City, like Byakuren.

I can volunteer to be the one to make NPCs for various situations as the RP goes on.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@Jacobus
                          That can be interpreted in two ways. Either you just disrespected my RP and myself or you were saying that you would be better in the next RP. I am going to be patient and kind by assuming the latter is true.

@Wriggle
                          Yeah. Much better. Martha Burnes: Approved
                          If you are willing to be in charge of NPCs, then sure. I think it would be better to have a neutral third party control the NPCs than to have an obviously biased person control them.

Attention people, we now have a Mokou up for adoption. Is a pyromaniac and is known to hold major grudges, be cautious with her.
                          Last edited by Luna Pixu; 01-07-2014, 05:28 PM.

Comment

I meant the latter.
                            No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

reposting relevant part of my last checklist cause I'm lost on coming up with something

Noire
                              - Still don't know what goal I could create to even start. I know I want to start Kokoro in a Theater scene...but...*insert lack of knowledge of what would be playing in theaters where live actors perform*
                              And then I don't know how to treat her spy adaptation...

Comment

Oh god Mokou... So tempting...

No, resist the urge. You already have myriads of NPCs at your disposal.

Eh whatever. As much as I love the flamer, I will not touch it.

Anyway, post for Namusan has been posted.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X