Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (OOC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok then, let me see
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Well, try and guess where Mira gets her 'information' on school from using my last post. Whoever guesses right gets a virtual cookie.

Comment

@Wonder
        I was actually curious as to how Mira had simply broken into the actual story that I had in mind for Trista in one of your prior posts. Either she is very analytical, has massive records on the students, or has a source.

@Kristia
        A shy and cute looking wolf girl?! (>////<) IT'S TOO CUTE!!! If only she was Trista's roommate...
        I can imagine that Trista and Kris will be good friends. *giggles* Trista... Kris.... Tris-Kris.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

well.. she has no roommate yet, just to let you know TR
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Krista
            But Trista's dorm is full.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

im just putting my cards on the table, the wolf doesn't mind being in a lone room

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

You know you can have her in a room with NPCs. Just don't need to actually use them.
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I know, but I'll let her start like that, hell I think she will enjoy the peace there

with time the wolf may have a roommate, but Let the story unfold

Spoiler:

Comment

...Christina maybe? I could send her there.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
                      Well, try and guess where Mira gets her 'information' on school from using my last post. Whoever guesses right gets a virtual cookie.
                      Because she listened in on Jason and Trista's conversation, and from there, she inferred who they were and how things will play out, based on past experiences, intuition, training to become a councilor, psychology, etc.

Basically, she made an educated guess.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

@ S1 & TRXD
                        Lol... No. S1 got it half way right, but her information comes from...

School themed manga. She's never been to an actual school, but she sometimes finds school themed manga and learns from that. As a matter of fact, she even taught Ystmurra in that sense as well.

Comment

@Wonder

So Mira's education on counseling comes from manga?
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, her counseling comes from actual comforting techniques she uses on Allen during the darker days. One could say she's the reason Allen is so peppy today.

Otherwise she guesses personality types and predicted romances based on manga, yea.

Comment

Sorry for the double post, but TRXD, you may want to edit your post. I forgot to address who Mira was talking to, being Andrew and Jason ^^; I'll edit as well.

Comment

@Wonder
                                You never gave context to the post. The only person mentioned in said post was Trista so I thought that it was directed to her. Deleted post and will make new post in due time.

Comment

Working...
                                X