Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (OOC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Katrix

Well there is a reason.

Most if not all magic require several different "requirements" to use.

Some like say fire are powered more by spiritual power, and emotions.

While others are more mental like Telekinesis, and Rune magic (the latter requires knowledge of different Runes, and how to create them.)

Ultima can only be powered by 3 things.

A strong will

A strong body

and emotions. However Ultima magic is powerful enough to actually drain ones emotions completely (thus rendering Ultima users unable to feel emotions) unless they learn how to keep their Ultima magic under control.

Comment

I wonder what category Sinuda would fall into
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

@Mega

Looks all good to me.

Accepted.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@SUS

The funny thing is that Ryofu from where she is from is actually strong willed and strong body so it works out perfectly.

Sent by Phone using Tapatalk
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Don't forget Ultima magic also feeds off of emotions if one cannot keep it under control.

It doesn't matter how strong of will or body you are. Those are just things needed to help control it, and keep it under control.

One still needs to learn how to keep Ultima magic under control in order to prevent it from feeding off ones emotions.

Comment

Who wants to paint their nails and talk about boys? That's like, the pinnacle of this RP!

Comment

@Major
                "Paint nails? Oh my... I-I've never done that before. Oh... I don't know..."
                Painting nails and gossiping! The best activity ever! \o/
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Oooooooooohhhh! Now I have an idea for the Abandon Dorm. It's nothing major that will affect the story.
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I don't really care about whether the abandoned dorm will ever feature in Trista's story. Admittedly, Trista would get scared just by the unnatural fog alone. No need for screams or ghosts to scare her.
                    Hmm... Considering that the RP is set in around September, correct? This could serve for a Hallowe'en story. But I already had an idea for a Hallowe'en story, need to talk it over with SUSTIC a bit.
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@TRXD

I don't think SUS explained if it's done in Japan schedule or any others.

Comment

Mira could possibly go as far as the middle of the forest, but would be overwhelmed by how much misery and regret she was consuming (For those who don't know though there shouldn't be anyone who shouldn't, ghouls, whether they like it or not, forcibly 'consume' any present misery and regret. It it like a deluxe meal, though there are human foods that taste better).

Comment

@Zekai

Please tell me any ideas you have, because I already have an entire story arc featuring it. So just tell me in a PM if you can.

@trxd

It's sent after Winter break, in other words at the beginning of January. Not Japan schedule.

Comment

@SUSTIC
                            Well, that's the possibility of a Hallowe'en story gone. Even if my idea can't take place on Hallowe'en, it's still a decent one. I just need to think of when it should be done. I'll PM you about it.

Comment

Book quick heads up. Last I read The Dragon girl (Neo's character) is punching a tree next to the Male Dorm's. The Male dorm's aren't exactly near the Forest surrounding the University on all but the front. So either Kusuri is in the forest, or on Campus near the male dorms.

Also if Kusuri is in the forest I'd suggest being careful and not try to stray to far.

Comment

I have an announcement everyone!

TRXD is the new Moderator of this RP! TRXD can now enforce the rules, and can accept/decline apps!

Comment

Working...
                                X