Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (OOC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just need her to be approved then you will know what will be her room although we all can guess where though
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Let me guess, she'll be rooming with Kris.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I may say yes shaking my head or I may say ni nodding my head
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Right. Let's see... Vivian... Wait. Vivian... I'm very certain I've heard that name before.
          Anyway, time to look it over. Interesting. A calm and slightly peppy girl. I am really surprised no-one has yet to make a Misha clone. I've done Hanako. Major's Sarah is basically Lilly. Christina and Kris are practically Rin. Lynne is a bit of a Shizune but not at the same time. We just need a hyper, talkative, peppy girl. Also Emi. We also need an Emi to complete the collection.

But back to the app. Pyromancer, interesting bio, simple yet sweet goals. This character seems good to go. Approved by TRXD

Speaking of your characters, Kristia. Trista and Kris still need to meet at some point. Of course, not right now while Trista is unconscious and making to the infirmary. But it needs to happen soon.
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Kristia

I too say accepted Kristia. Besides she just looks to damn adorable. Vivian will get room 202 A along with Siduna.

@TRXD

I wonder who my char Kaname is when compared to Katawa Shoujo characters...
            (Her app is here btw)
            http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...RP-(OOC)/page6

Comment

well TR

first im glad Vivi is approved

second, im planning to go to the lake so that can be used to trigger their meeting since the wolf has motherly care for injured people, then add the animal instinct of sensing someone in danger

so yeah they can meet rather soon

EDIT: ok then SUS, the pyromancer shall appear in the RP soon too

Spoiler:

Comment

There's danger at the lake?

Comment

no wonder, Cucoo wants Trista to meet Kris so, if im correct, they can meet eachother while Trista goes to the infirmary and Kris to the lake

Spoiler:

Comment

So, do we just make new characters when we're at a loss as to what to do with our current character?

Comment

actually I wanted Kris to have a friend with similar past/traumas but didn´t have that thing to have her.

The app for the piromancer was somewhat done already except for key parts, it took me like a week to get it complete

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                        Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                        no wonder, Cucoo wants Trista to meet Kris so, if im correct, they can meet eachother while Trista goes to the infirmary and Kris to the lake
                        I'm not Cucoo. Also, if you intend on getting Kris to the infirmary, you'll have some trouble. Infirmary staff would need some convincing to let random people visit patients.
                        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Kris can get injured somehow.

Sent by Phone using Tapatalk
                          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai
                            I never said that Kris and Trista should meet as soon as possible. They can meet whenever, I was trying to say to Kristia that we should arrange when Trista and Kris should meet. It doesn't have to be right now. And besides, I wouldn't permit a "random" injury for the sake of two characters meeting. It's unconventional and bad writing.
                            Either Kris can convince the staff to let her visit Trista or wait until later so that my idea of the characters meeting can be executed.

Comment

@TRXD

I didn't say now you know, just giving an idea.

Sent by Phone using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by Zekai; 03-20-2014, 03:46 PM.

Comment

@Zekai
                                I know. I just wanted to get my thoughts across. I tend to mix my thoughts with what I actually want to say. Thinking about this... Need to ask Kristia about what I have in mind.

@Kristia
                                Do you have any ideas about what Kris is going to do later on in the first RP day or rather... the night?

Comment

Working...
                                X