Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (OOC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ TRXD
    Congratulations!

So SUSTIC, why is he is moderator anyways?

Comment

@Wonder

TRXD is Moderator because he has been quite active, been trustworthy, and even reasonable with his requests. Hence why TRXD is active. Not only that but he is a decent RPer.

Comment

Wow, good for you, TRXD

Comment

I can confirm, if SUSTIC's word and reasoning was not enough for you, that I am now a moderator in this RP. I can perform the same tasks as S121 including enforcing rules, resolving disputes, and looking over character applications. I look forward to working on managing and moderating this RP.

@Wonder
          Thank you.
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

NPC Name: Hayato Kurou

Abilities: Hayato is a skilled Swordsman. In fact he is skilled enough that he is said to be able to cut a flower petal clean in half as it floats gracefully in the wind. This is... mostly true. He is so skilled with a blade that he can keep up with the teachers of TSU who are masters with their elements despite his only magic type being summon magic.

He uses his summon magic rarely, but he is shown to be capable of summoning a diverse arsenal of oriental weapons. Ranging from more katanas, to finely crafted naginatas. However there is a limit to his magic. These weapons aren't weapons his magic creates. Rather he created all his weapons in his smithy (or in short his Blacksmith shop.) He forged each and every weapon he summons. He currently has a total of 12 different weapons. Ranging from large shurikens, to katanas, to naginatas. Whenever he does summon them from his shop though he can't send them back via magic. He actually has to pick each weapon up, and return them to his shop manually... he has yet to fix this problem...

Appearance: He is never seen without two of his katanas which he had forged himself.

Personality: Calm, quiet, reserved, peaceful, and well mannered. He would rather stop fights than cause them, and he rarely speaks as well. Whenever he does he usually only speaks in a few words at a time. He currently runs a Blacksmith shop which is located in the Shopping District. He also has a tendency to act as a tutor or mentor for students who use weapons such as swords. Despite him being a popular mentor for students who wish to become swordsmen he is not listed as an actual teacher. Reasons behind this is unknown.
            Last edited by SUSTIC; 02-11-2014, 08:13 AM.

Comment

@SUS

She was just walking around, I just compressed her long walk around into that short sentence(? paragraph???):

Originally posted by bookdragon2000 View Post

She continued on and came across a strange girl...
              How many times can you die a day~?
              How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

@Book

Oh sorry nevermind ^^;;

Comment

Some of you (Cucoo) might notice similarities of this character to one I love in videogames, but anything that you see here is merely "coincidencial"

Name: Vivian Irina

Race: Human

Bio: Coming from a faraway land, Vivian lived in a village were the day and night were always of twilight time. She lived with her sisters as the youngest of the three, but after years of being the weak one, the pink haired exploded on her sisters as her emotional barrier broke as also her magic appeared for the first time by the form of a fire explosion burning everything.

Seeing that she had nothing holding her anymore, Vivian decided to travel anywhere while training her magic by herself making fire shows for a living until seeing an advertising of an university were she could have better control of her pyromancy

What Element/and or type of magic: Fire element, by the use pf pyromancy Vivian can make quite a variety of spells besting the idea of fire magic being a normal magic. Some of her spells are the making of a fire wip that can become longer or shorter depending the situation, smoke bombs to both attack and defend, heat up herself as a survival skill etc..

Luggage: Her clothes, some magic books, and her diary

Appearance: Vivian is a pale white human with pink wavy hair, light cerulean eyes, being a 1.76 meters tall person and usually has calm smile, but one could see fear behind that mask if focusing enough. Her usuall attire is of a purple dress with a long undershirt, a stripped pinkand white hat that she always has with herself

Here is an image of her(and yes she has feet)

Why did you come to the University?: Vivian wanted to be with people that can understand her and make friends

Personality: The pink haired is usually calm and enthusiasth, trying to be of good help, but behind that mask of happines lies a girl scared of the world
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

she's too damn cute I want to take her home
                    dammit Vivian y u so lovable~

Comment

I effing knew it cucoo XD
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

you could wind up dragging me back into this RP with Vivian alone.
                        I WANNA HUG IT

Comment

hugs are acceptable

what worries me is what you may "try" with her :P

Spoiler:

Comment

to be honest she's more a waifu level than most of the others.

she's just so innocently adorable...

I just wanna protect her~

dshashjadshfgsd

VIVIAN~~~~<3

Comment

cucoo.. I think she would try to get away from you with those posts you write.. pfff

Spoiler:

Comment

More characters, let me know when they get a dorm number so I can update the list (Pg. 45)
                                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Working...
                                X