Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (OOC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Name: Grezcht 'Jack'

Race: Ghoul (the last one I'll make)

Age: He won't say. He'll simply say "I've lost track since I started having fun scaring the living crap outta people."

Biography: He may seem like just another bad boy, but he is definitely someone important to note on actions, for his actions seem to link to something in the end. He's lived all his life using his ghoulish powers to scare people. He even has a side job even to this day as a nonlethal hitman scaring his targets to a limit set by the client, whether or not it's a bunch of jump-scares or something that would scar someone for days. His gang helps out with his missions, but otherwise are there to hang around with him. He can summon a scythe he calls 'Salvador.' It has a strange power activated by saying it's full name, "salvador de los muertos vivientes."

He also has a goal that no one else knows about... And he knows a bunch of secrets about Zeilyph...

Element: Skeletal Rescaling (limited only to UNDEAD type races, i.e. Spirits, ghouls, ghosts, zombies, etc.)

Luggage: Nothing but the clothes on his back

Appearance:

Just make his eyes bright grey.

Why Did You Come Here?: To accomplish a goal of his, to earn moolah out of scaring (which will be an actual thing. Just note that you CANNOT use the 'scarring' level on any main characters. Only against NPCs with good reasoning), to let his gang do whatever, to learn stuff, etc.

Personality: A tough, easygoing kind of person. He is also known to be a little sarcastic. If something interests him, he will go great lengths to find out what it is. He won't hurt anyone unless they deserve it. And trust me, you would have to do something DIRE to deserve it. And in spite of his personality, he considers his gang family. They can hold their own, but do anything to them, you will definitely deserve it.

Other: some more insight on each individual of the gang.

Johnny is a fire magician. Personality: A little mentally unstable and violent.

Ray is an Animal controller. Personality: Lax

Thomas is a master of POC. Personality: Stupid

Samuel is a wind magician. Personality: Calm

Colt is a darkness manipulator and Dex's brother. Personality: A little cynic. Fights with his brother a lot. He will get very angry if anyone else hurts his brother.

Dex is a light manipulator and Colt's brother. Personality: exactly the same as colt to the letter.

And SUSTIC...

Suggestions: Can Grezcht can share a room with Dave?
    Last edited by wonderweiss; 03-21-2014, 05:58 PM.

Comment

@Wonder

Okay real quick please list what exactly Skeletal scaling can and could do, his current capabilities with it, and it's weaknesses please. That is all.

Also he may share a room with Dave when Grezcht is finally accepted.

Comment

@Wonder
        You had to bring in a lookalike of Erigor from Fairy Tail... Like SUSTIC, I'm gonna have to ask about Erigor-II's powers. What is Skeletal Rescaling?
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Skeletal scaling: only usable in ghoul form. He can stretch his bones up to........ I dunno, I'm not good at measurements. Like, 100 yards? (Size of a football field) he uses it to stretch his arm as a whip and long reach, his nails as claws, or his limbs to replicate Jack Skellington. Weaknesses: simply move out of range and either hide and/or immobilize him. Hint: if you can somehow manage to tie up his arms and hands, he will be rendered useless and immobile... Except for walking.

Btw, I added something to his Bio: his weapon.

He can summon a scythe he calls 'Salvador.' It has a strange power activated by saying it's full name, "salvador de los muertos vivientes."
          @ TRXD
          Honestly, that was the only appearance I could think of when thinking of Grezcht...

Comment

@Wonder

Skeletal Rescalling... seems... okay I suppose.

I'd say the max limit for him should be about 10-15 yards (30-35ft.) It's long enough to reach most stuff out of reach, but not long enough to basically "Snipe punch" (punching people from long ranges lol) others from a safe distance.

Comment

That's alright by me. Actually, that sounds much better than an entire football field worth of arm.

Comment

@Wonder

Alright then. Accepted.

Dave, Grezcht, and whoever else wishes to can share a dorm with together.

Comment

@Wonder
                  So let's tally up the characters are/look like anime characters.

Grezcht - Erigor from Fairy Tail
                  Spira - Kyouko from Madoka Magica
                  Rachel - Laura Bodewig from Infinite Stratos
                  Trista - Chocolat from My Mental Choices are Completely with my School Romantic Comedy

Any more?
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

That one red eyed grey haired chick (I forget who) that looks like vampire Moka from Rosario + Vampire.

Comment

@Wonder
                      Oh yeah, Morpheus' evil empress form. Forgot about that. There are quite a lot of characters to track so I can't always remember every single one.

Comment

Well, time to wait till night.

Uh... What time would night be and how long away is it from now?

Comment

you know I keep forgetting that picture I'm using for Achlys is of an anime character...

speaking of Morpheus's forms, I think I'm going to torment Kiara a bit more...

...not the way you would think though...

Another alternate form of Morpheus coming soon.

If anyone can guess who it is (won't be hard if you paid any attention to my ramblings) they shall get a cookie.

Comment

@Wonder
                            Well, right now, there are two micro-arcs going on. SUSTIC's "Nursplosion" and my "Reunion Part 1" micro-arcs. If we can get those two done, night should come very shortly. SUSTIC, S121, and I agreed that there shall be a time skip very soon. Trust me, you're not the only one who is waiting for nighttime. I am waiting for nighttime for 3 reasons.

1. "Reunion Part 2" can begin
                            2. Trista can FINALLY meet Kris
                            3. Trista actually show off her powers

Comment

@Cucoo

The guy that died in the final battle of SiF? (can't remember his name. I'm not good with names.)

@Wriggle

I'll get to posting soon. My mind has been a little slow today, but I'm putting as many posts out as I can.
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

@ S1

Yep, Marc

and I'm having a difficult time choosing which appearance I think matches him...

I don't know whether to pick the regal badass

or the more .......loveable?

idk which of these 2 fit... TwT'

EDIT: I went to their profiles to see which had a personality that matches...
                                ...second matches.
                                ...but the first one also matches the strange and mysterious aspect I'm after...

the third one I listed before wouldn't match
                                Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-21-2014, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X