Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (OOC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Katrix
    Good question... Sh*t... Rewrite!
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

Well, you don't have to. It was just something that I picked up on.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
        Nah, it was a major derp on my part. Elves are given their names on birth. They don't change their names. Even if an ice mage elf had a name that meant 'Child of Beautiful Flames'.
        I just forgot that people don't develop magic abilities until they're 16+ years old. Derpy TRXD being derpy.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@Katrix and TRXD

Actually depending on the race, and occasionally the type of magic certain races might get their magic at an earlier age if they ask first.

Comment

Inb4 the realization of what Kiara is and her full name

Comment

@SUSTIC
              I'm sticking by the rules. I did mention in my rewrite that elves have a higher chance of gaining magical powers. But it doesn't come sooner.
              Again, I derped.

Comment

SUSTIC, do you find anything bad with my gang app?

Again, the six that are not Grezcht are NPCs that do not matter and are only there for the sake of a gang.

Comment

@Wonder

I kind of don't see anything kind of wrong.

But if you make an official app for Grezcht then I will look at it again, as well if you put more detail into it please.

Comment

Hey SUSTIC, am I allowed to give an unnamed character a cameo to help Aaron's backstory?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Comment

@Lunasa

As long as the character does not make too many new appearances, and you make an eventual NPC or full on character app later on.

Comment

She'll be here just this one time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Comment

Finally thanks to a friend of mine I can finally finish this app.

Name: Dave

Race: Human?

Bio: Dave is and has always been an... odd guy. He was always the one to do the least expected thing to solve a problem, occasionally can be heard talking to himself or his possessions, and has been usually known to... be a little creepy. When Dave was younger he had no real friends due to his... habits, but he did have one... he did have one... Andrew was his only friend, and one of the only people Dave really trusted. Despite Andrew being a more rational guy, and Dave being a bit more of a skeptical and insane kind of person Dave still kind of liked something about Andrew. Maybe it was the fact that Andrew had something that hindered his social life, and yet Andrew still persisted to make friends... Either way Andrew and Dave became close friends. It was hard not seeing them together. Dave even learned his magic on the same day as Andrew. He learned about his abilities with Shadow Magic. He had the ability to manipulate his own shadow, and turn it into a physical form like a small spike. He wasn't all too skilled, or thrilled about it though. In fact he questioned as to how one can even manipulate their own shadows like that. Even if "magic" was the real answer, he still questioned the existence of magic . He didn't really care about this, and Dave continued to hang out with Andrew. He became a bit of a big brother figure to Andrew.

One day though that all sort of ended when Andrew said that "In one month I'll be leaving for TSU dude... I won't be able to see you for a long while. Sorry man..." Andrew said to Dave. Dave took this... harshly. He didn't know why Andrew was leaving, and he thought he was to blame for Andrew needing to go to TSU. He didn't know why he felt like this, but he did. Later that night a depressed, and slightly angered Dave had locked himself up in his room... Just... mumbling to himself... His only friend was leaving him for seemingly forever. That whole month Dave didn't even so much as speak or see Andrew... He did realize that it wasn't his fault anymore, but he did come to one conclusion... He blamed Andrew... Dave began thinking that Andrew was leaving because he was tired of Dave... That Andrew was getting tired of how Dave acts... like all the others... Remembering about what he said about TSU, Dave had taken all his money he had been saving and used it to enroll there. He doesn't really wish to learn about his magic, but rather...

Get some answers from Andrew...

What Element/and or type of magic: Shadow Magic - Shadow Manipulation

Luggage: Dave brought with him his hat which he only rarely takes off, some clothes, a pair of reading glasses, a small black laptop, a toothbrush, and similar to Andrew... a small red notebook. However he doesn't use it to write notes about his surroundings. He writes notes of things he is skeptical of.

Appearance: (Thank you my old friend Gunia for making this for me.) http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...ia-d7as62e.png

Dave's eyes are of two different colors. His left one as seen in the picture is of a bright blue, while the other is a light green. Dave also wears black pants complete with a white belt, and brown dress shoes with black laces. Dave is almost never seen out in public without his precious brown fedora. He is not bald, he just likes his hat a lot. Oddly when he is angered his blue eye becomes a dark red, and his green eye becomes a dark orange. No one knows as to why though.

Why did you come to the University?: To find Andrew mostly. Studying magic is just a side mission for him.

Personality: Dave is... Dave is a rather joyous guy always trying to make a cheesy joke here and there, but this is all just an act. Dave is actually a very intelligent man, smart enough to fool quite a bit of people. However such intelligence does not come with wisdom as Dave frequently makes the wrong assumptions, as well as makes mistakes whenever he tries something. That does not mean he is stupid, he just doesn't make good choices. Dave also is a bit of an "enigma" whenever he is busy working on something he is either dead quiet, or is talking to... someone or something that isn't there. His personality is also unpredictable. One second he can be all joyous, then the next second he will be all dark and serious...

Like Andrew he never really had much friends, though only due to how he acts. He did have Andrew as a friend for a few years, however that ended when Andrew left for TSU. Now he thinks Andrew hates him, and now he hates Andrew because of it. He still does wish to have friends though. He just can't be bothered to make any. Dave also has a close attachment to his hat, as he does not like taking it off all too much. When he does lose it though he tends to... freak out beyond comprehension. Also Dave may be a skeptical guy, and he may be insane but when working on something he is usually dead serious. Though he does tend to overload seriously. When this happens Dave has a complete (temporary) mental breakdown. Such as if he is exposed to a multitude of things that just does not make sense to him, he loses his hat and is unable to find it after a few hours, or when he just can't figure something out.

First his mental breakdown starts with him freezing up, getting a pale complexion, and just him muttering something over and over again. This is followed by him begin to shake nervously (quite intensely in fact), and then he will get a severe nosebleed. This ends with Dave completely collapsing. When Dave ever does happen to have a mental breakdown of this scale he is unable to be talked to as almost everything around him (aside from what he is focusing on) seems to be tuned out completely. So when this happens all you have to do is just... let it pass.

Other: Who wants Dave as a roommate!?

Suggestions:

Comment

@SUSTIC
                            Hmm... I'm not sure about any of the other male dorms. But once, Grotias is introduced (and given the official word of approval), it might be interesting to have Grotias and Dave share a room.

Also, it appears that I'm not the only one who fills the "Why did you come here?" in 3rd person. Point and case? Trista's app.

Comment

I know I made a post somewhere here about Zero's summoning circles but not going to bother looking through so I'm just going to repost it but wth the pictures for them this time.

Weapon Circle
                              Spoiler:

Armor Circle
                              Spoiler:

Clothes Circle
                              Spoiler:

Beast Circle (Very rare occasion when he actually can summon a beast)
                              Spoiler:
                              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Gah, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to write so much and give so much away.

Comment

Working...
                                X