Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (OOC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@grim

I don't care if it's in a different language, just try to keep it down. No exceptions.
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

Alright! Will do.

Comment

Okay Grim I read your app, and I must say a lot of it seems pretty fine.

Like I told you in PM's, and how Katrix said it please try to keep explicit things down. Like... not one sexual line every other post or so. Only do it quite sparingly. Remember there might be kids reading this!... Even if it is in a different language, just try to keep it down.

The use of Blood Magic seems somewhat unique, and her race is somewhat unique as well. Also yeah let us try to avoid the latter of what she does since will... you said her race tries to suck the blood of men while they are in bed... so yeah... we try to avoid that.

Other than that I don't see much problem with it.

Also a tip for RPing here. It is wise to put location tags at the top of your posts in the IC, if you read everyone else's posts you will get an idea of how we do location tags. This is just so we know where your character is.

Also it is very nice to see that you had came over to these forums Grim

You got an acception from me, so I'd say just ONE more mod of this RP can accept your app.

Also yes Full Demons, and straight out Succubi are not allowed. Though Lesser Half Demons might be allowed within the future, you know half human half demons that are still quite young and weak. I am still thinking that through.

Comment

Oh, no, yea, they won't come along for a while now.

By the way, SUS, expect a PM.

Comment

Hello grim, I act like a Mod Assistant. I keep an eye on the Element User and Dorm Room lists so once you get a room number, let me know.

Which reminds me, I have to go through all the apps (again) to make sure the list is updated.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Here's an updated lists for Dorm and Element

Dorm
              Spoiler:
              Male

Zero Zekai (Zekai)- 323B

Amata Kaishi (Zekai), Progan (Mehnum) - 321B

Andrew Smith (SUSTIC), Allen/Ystmurra (Wonderweiss), Jason Stone (S121) - 304B

Aeneas (Wriggle) - 301B

Akasaka Kage (Bookdragon), Azeruk Zakeru (S121), Drake (SUSTIC)- 305B

Aaron (Lunasa) - 302B

Female

Raylin Kaishi(Zekai), Skari (Katrix), Jessica Dragonheat (NeoFox) - 106A

Kris Luna (Kristia), Ryofu Hosen (Zekai), Kathryn (Katrix)- 204A

Trista Soul (TRXD), Lynne Rousseau(Wriggle), Huang Sha Yun (Wriggle) - 209A

Sarah Hunnigan (Major Mario), Spira (Katrix), Christina Madore (Wriggle)- 201A

Kiara Aquala (Cucoo), Soane (Mima), Kaname (SUSTIC) - 207A

Mira/Zeilyph (Wonderweiss) - 210A

Sinuda (Katrix), Kusuri Yagyuu (Bookdragon), Vivian Irina (Kristia) - 202A

None at Moment

Hajime (SUSTIC), Grotias (TRXD), Dave (SUSTIC), Charlotte R. Spade (Serene), Rachel (Neo), Benjirou (Mega), Tristan, Alexis, Grezcht, Cygnus, Adril, Serena

Element Users
              Spoiler:
              6 Fire (Spira, Raylin, Amata, Ystmurra/Allen, Vivian, Rachel)

2 Blood (Sinuda, Charlotte)

5 Water (Kathryn, Kiara, Jessica, Benjirou, Aaron)

1 Rune (Andrew)

3 Wind (Kaname, Soane, Jasmine)

3 Ice (Drake, Kris, Zeilyph/Mira)

5 Dark (Hajime, Sarah, Morpheus/Achlys, Tristan, Alexis)

1 Lunar (Trista)

3 Summon (Zero, Lynne, Andril)

1 Ultima (Ryofu)

2 Telekinesis (Jason, Christina)

1 Light (Azeruk)

1 Card (Aeneas)

3 Earth (Sha Yun, Grotias, Serena)

2 Shadow (Kage, Dave)

1 Nature (Kusuri)

2 Electricity/Lighting (Skari, Progan)

1 Beam (Eve)

1 Cosmokinesis (Cygnus)

1 Skeletal Rescaling (Grezcht)

I saw that there are about 4 apps that still need to be accepted/looked at. I don't remember where they where at so the Mods may want to take a look.
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

woah, those are many characters
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

And some are going to NPC status because some haven't been on or haven't posted for them.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

oh ok, by the way, if things go like I see them, Kris will look at Ryofu as a daughter or something like that, it is just too cute ><
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

A daughter about the same age as the mother? That just sounds weird.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

well then, more like sisterly style

Spoiler:

Comment

That sounds a bit better. Isn't Kris a bit older then Ryofu?

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

well she is exactly my age, you can guess my birthday :P

Spoiler:

Comment

Kris is 20 and Ryofu is 19........... Kris-nee-chan!

Comment

Hey everyone remember Mega's temp character Benjirou "Benji" Fumitaka? Well since Mega's... passing I felt like I should be obligated to something for him in this RP. So I will be controlling his character Benji as an Official Character/NPC hybrid (more important and active than an Important NPC like a Teacher, yet is not truly needed for the plot.)

Originally posted by Mega134 View Post
                                Name: Benjirou "Benji" Fumitaka

Race: Human.

Bio: Benjirou or "Benji" for short is your typical everyday guy. At a young age Benji was often laughed at, and bullied in his early years of Middle School. By the time he was in high school he became quite a pacifist, and a push over. Even when he discovered his magic he was still quite a pacifist. As his mother even told him that he shouldn't get into fights, whether he has magic or not. She told him that if he were to ever get into an actual fight with a bully or something he should just turn the other cheek... When he does so he usually ends up getting pummeled even more.

Now he is 21, and had just arrived at the University... Now he is lost in the Female Dorm... which he first thought was the Male Dorm...

What Element/and or type of magic: Water Magic - Manipulation. With his magic he is capable of manipulating the flow of water, but it still takes tremendous amounts of magic for him to do so.

Luggage: His white jacket, a gold wristwatch, a bag full of extra clothes, a bag of chips, cell phone, and a small flask of whiskey which his father secretly packed into his bag while Benji wasn't looking. After his father does say "He's a man now, and every man must carry around a flask of something!" Benji still is unaware of this flask.

Appearance: He stands at a average 6ft 2.

Why did you come to the University?: Even though he has magical abilities he does not wish to use his magic all too much. Yet his father who is also a water mage had forced him to go. Something he does not really like.

Personality: He is your Average Joe for the most part. Nothing all to special about him, but there isn't anything bad about him either. He's also quite a push over, and is quite gullible... oh and clumsy. He usually just goes along with whatever his friends are doing, and usually remains quiet. He also does not really speak unless spoken too or unless he has a question to ask. Not only that but he is also quite kind, especially to women. Mostly because his mother told him to.

Even though he is a bit of a pacifist (does not actually fight, nor does he condone violence.) It is possible to push him over the edge. Mostly by doing something incredibly rude or obnoxious towards a woman. Oh and if you EVER harm a woman in his presence... oh boy... feel free to run.

Other: N/A

Suggestions: N/A

I know Mega said he left this RP, but I feel obligated to do this for him. Something that really should be done. How do you all feel about me doing this?

Comment

Working...
                                X