Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (OOC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Pennomen
    Are we talking about EG or are we talking about TSU? Because it getting VERY hard to tell at this point.

I just... Urgh! This EG-TSU stuff... It gets to me too many bloody times...

Look, you have to realise that this is a magical university RP, not EG. It's nice to see your OCs being put into it but PLEASE! For the love of Tsukuyomi, Luna, Selene, Artemis, and all other deities, remember that this is not EG. This is not your RP (in the sense that you don't own this RP). I like the creative ideas and the occasional translation of already created characters into an RP. But it grinds my gears when people try and flood an RP with a singular concept (one that the GM did not create nor directly approve of). Little amounts are fine, like Serena's Blazblue obsession or Katrix's Kyouko clone. But when it begins to dominate an RP without the owner's awareness or control then things begin to get hairy.

You see. You just... You just... Argh! I can't think of anything to say to follow this up!
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

guys guys, just relax and keep things clear

our characters backstories will be revealed as time flows, we can leave small hints about it but not blurt it out (zekai, im watching you)

cucoo, EG stuff stays either in the General RP or at the EG threads, this is TSU thread
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

just to post a followup from mumble:

For everyone to understand:
        EG is my way of creating more content for characters, (reference: Kiara before the massive update was ultimately a failure as I couldn't create something to work with her, then I used EG's content to flesh her out. Therefore Kiara is now the same Kiara that is in EG, except modified for the situation.)
        Without EG, my characters would ultimately be...flat.
        So when I go into a concept I haven't developed in EG, I bring in the workshop of my mind in order to flesh it out in EG so that I can flesh it out everywhere else.

All my creative resources are dedicated to EG.
        Everything that makes sense is derived from parts of EG as EG serves as my means to keep things interconnected.
        I use EG as my means of keeping story concepts straight, otherwise continuity errors would arise. i.e. suddenly Kiara seems to be working towards one goal and then she's changed complete course with little to no reason why she should.

That's what I hate and therefore seek to prevent.
        Plus I'm a creature that loves to over-engineer things. So I strive for complexity.
        I spent 10 years on EG and sorting out the entire complexity of it's story.
        I don't want to spend 10 years trying to develop something completely new when I can just use what I've already perfected.
        I won't reinvent the wheel when I already have it.

Comment

what I meant cucoo, is that you shouldn´t mix Stuff from other RPs, but can use the characters from them.

You were speaking of EG RP in the TSU RP like if it was the General RP thread and that is when the problem started

Use the General RP and/or EG thread for stuff dedicated for EG, here is dedicated for TSU
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'll assume we put the apps here?

Name: Angelique Chambre

Race: Empousa

Bio: Angelique was given her (Rather ironic) name at birth, Angelique was born into a wealthy family (Of similar creatures) in France, at the private school she attended, she wasn’t exactly loved, lots of people regarded her as a slut or bitch. Rumors were spread often, but she still managed to keep her head high and try to ignore it. However, at 15 years old she began developing an eating disorder, and also began smoking. The smoking didn’t harm her as much as it would a human, but starving herself did.

What Element/and or type of magic: Blood- She rarely uses her magic except in dangerous situations, as blood is an expendable thing. But when she does, she usually uses it in the form of small weapons, most of the time dual blood daggers or shurikens . However, her heart has to pump faster in situations where she is using blood magic to generate more blood so she doesn't like, die. And if her heart isn't in working order, her magic will not work nearly as well.

Luggage: Her clothes, a couple books, a laptop, charger and headphones, many cigarette packs, toothbrush and toothpaste, and a cell phone.

Appearance: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...lo-d5dv72s.jpg
            Angelique often wears distressed clothing and heels, it makes her legs look fantastic. She’s around 6’1” and has a slim and curvy body, it’s clear she spends a lot of time perfecting how she looks.

Why did you come to the University?: To learn, despite how she acts, she actually values her education.

Personality: She usually speaks entirely in French and says a LOT of rude or sexually explicit things to others. She only speaks English when really wanting to get a point across. Despite how she acts, she’s actually a pretty hardcore feminist, and most of the time acts like she doesn’t care when she does. When she actually meets someone that she likes, she will defend them to the grave.

Other: Her family knows a single illusion spell that takes away their demon appearance and makes them look human, her blood magic is more potent when in her full on monster form.
            An Empousa is a monster who seduces young men and then feeds off their blood in their sleep, but I think we'll try to avoid the latter.

Theme: Sweet Sacrifice/Super Psycho Love

Suggestions: Nope!

((
            Last edited by grimAuxiliatrix; 05-18-2014, 04:53 PM.

Comment

welcome to the forum and RP auxiliatrix, let´s hope our characters meet soon ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

@Fandango (You have yet to introduce yourself but that's what I'm calling you. *giggle*)
                I'm currently looking through the app and I have to say. This is rather good. It's a nice concept and interesting character. But there are some major problems with this. Some of them can be easily changed but others do raise some concern.
                1. I'm not sure if you have the right to use blood magic for your character (SUSTIC, correct me on this one). For your character to have the ability to use blood magic; you must contact the GM, SUSTIC, about it. There are major reasons behind this including the massive danger that blood magic can possess.
                2. Guns are banned. There can be exceptions if the ammo is non-lethal but guns are too ridiculously overpowered for use in Trinity Soul. Most weapon based combat is fine but ranged combat especially with rifles and guns are an awkward zone.
                3. Your character is demon. Demons too are banned. I recall there being a slight rule on half-demons. But, for reasons regarding this RP's past and its main storyline, demons cannot be used by RPers. This shouldn't be a large problem considering the human-like image posted in your app but it's still one that needs to be changed.
                I hate to say this but... unless you correct your app to suit these rules and restraints then we cannot accept this character. Despite the fact that it is rather interesting and I want to see what you're capable of.
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

I'll correct the gun and Demon thing

However, I did talk to Sustic about the blood and he gave me the go-ahead

Comment

@Fandango
                    That's good. I'm certain that if you can work around these things that you'll be well on your way to taking part.

It's kind of interesting to see how people are following the crystallized blood route rather than pure hemomancy. Makes me think that I should make another character. Replace Grotias with...

!!!

*giggle* Ooooooh... I have SUCH a good idea! One that could work really well with all of my other ideas. So-so-so-so-so well!

Comment

uh oh.. when TR has a great idea, big stuff may occur

Spoiler:

Comment

@grim

Hello, section mod peeking in. While I'm not a mod in Trinity Soul, I'm still mod of the section and I would just like to make sure that you are aware of one thing. Please to keep those sexually explicit lines a bit away.

@TR

To be honest, if we get any more blood mages, I feel it would be a bit much.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
                          Don't worry. I'm not going to make an actual blood mage. But someone who could make a good blood mage if they were able to. I just said that because I would rather have some character who I could actually use instead of an elf who I made for the sake of having a second character. I doubt Grotias would have gotten anywhere if I actually RPed with him...

@Kristia
                          Oh, you don't know... You don't know how much is stirring through mind right now. And let me tell you, it will be big alright.

Comment

SUSTIC said that we can have up to six (or maybe more ^^'?) main charas, right? Well, a little into the school day I'll introduce three last characters, a family of an older sister(25), a middle brother(21) and a younger sister(11(big jump, I know))

Is that acceptable? I only have three main characters so it should...

Comment

Alright, I edited it!

And anything explicit that Angelique says will be in French.

Comment

@Wonder
                                It's rather a question of "Can you actually manage six characters?" rather that if you can HAVE six or not. By the rules, assuming your little gang are NPCs and that only Ystmurra, Zephilyph (or whatever) and Grezcht are your mains, then you can. But will you? And are you actually active and dedicated enough to or not?

Also, may I remind you that not even 24 hours has past in the RP. We should REALLY focus on getting some actually story and time done in the RP before we really throw things into the pot. Like my... *giggle* idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X