Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (OOC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@TRXD

When you get the chance, SUS and S1 need to talk to you about something.

Sent by Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai
      I wonder (and dread to think of) what it could be about. I'm going to be having dinner shortly so I'll have to ask them afterwards. That or SUSTIC could just PM me.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Well I would wait until you get on Mumble, but if you don't want to get on Mumble TRXD then I'll PM it to you. It's not bad or anything, just a magic concept Zekai had. Also TRXD I wouldn't say that. Just our natural thought processes to respond to every single one of those instances you brought up. Including the Blood Magic.
        Last edited by SUSTIC; 04-30-2014, 02:04 PM.

Comment

I should also mention that The NPC Jonathan, the butler of Charlotte is accepted in case TRXD did not accept Jonathan's app.

Comment

@SUSTIC
            I only looked over Charlotte. Jonathan's app was posted while I was still making mine. But he would have been accepted regardless.

And a magic concept proposed by Zekai? Hmm... This'll be interesting...
            "T... T-chan...? Why won't you let it go?"
            What are you talking about? And who gave you the right to break the 4th wall? I only let Flandre do it from time to time.
            *yelps* "Oh! I-I-I didn't know! I'm really really really sorry! Please! But... before I... I erm... Before I go, could I ask... Why... Why don't you let that sense controversy go? I thought it was... dead..."

<To be continued>
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@TRXD

Oh no it's nothing like that. You'll see when I pm it to you.

Comment

So who wishes to meat Charlotte?

I mean I already have a Intro post brewing. I just want to ask so I know who to send Charlotte towards.

Comment

@Serena
                  I wish I could send Trista to meet Charlotte but she of course has other things to do. Like speak to Daichi and also speak to Jason (depending on the unforgiving whim of Wriggle).

Comment

@Serene

Interesting, another blood mage. That solidification aspect does seem pretty interesting. It's a bit different from how Sinuda does it tough. When she solidifies blood, she have to keep using her magic on it to keep it's form. This does allow her to reuse blood several times (something that she actually does a lot)
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

Idk really, we may be able do a vampire-sensing-another-vampire thing but I'm not really sure how that'll play out. Then again, I could simply make Aaron walk outside or something, it's not like he has anything important except stalking Trista to do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by Lunasa Prismriver; 04-30-2014, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Still chillin' with Andy in the guy's dorms till I get a cue to do something, since game time is nighttime
                        I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

Comment

EVERYONE I MODIFIED/FIXED ONE OF THE RULES:
                          Rule 14: You can have a maximum of 10 characters if you so choose. You can have any amount of NPC's if you so happen to want any. Also personal story arcs that can involve a few others can also be allowed. Just let me know about the arc in the OOC of this RP, the RP General Discussion, or through a PM. This is just to keep things well maintained.
                          Also if you ever wish to get rid of a CHARACTER (not NPC), then ask me. I will move them to the side so that they will just be a background character, only reappearing when you want to bring them back. Basically they will be put on standby until someone wishes to take said character.

Because I saw that a few of us (... myself...) had nearly exceeded the character limit that I had put in place myself. This should help a bit more.

If there are any rules you all think I should modify/fix tell me, and I'll take a look at it.
                          Last edited by SUSTIC; 05-02-2014, 08:38 AM.

Comment

FOR MODS EYES ONLY

Spoiler:
                            I'll leave this here so when everything is talked and agreed, I can reveal it.

Name: Eve Seraph

Race: Human

Bio: Eve comes from a village where magic isn't too known. Her family is a family of tailors and farmers. As born a female, she was raised on how to sew and make clothes as a tailor. As a young girl, she has had a fastination with magic and technology. She worked hard to be able to buy books and parts to make her Flyers. After searching in the nearby mountains for herbs, she stumbled upon a new cave and found some crystals. After touching one, 2 Spirits appeared in front of her and after forging a contract with them, she is able to use the crystals in the cave.

When she arrived back home, she placed a crystal in a prototype Flyer and it started to work but then blew up. When she became 12, she left her village for a few years and went to a city to learn more about magic and technology. During her time in the city, she figured out that the crystals she found contained magic and with the help of her teachers, she was able to make a magic engine. Some time after she became 16 and walking back to her apartment from a part time job, she was jumped by a rapist. When she went to shove the rapist, a beam like magic came from her hands and sent the rapist away.

Being shocked and yet amazed by what just happened, she rushed back to her place and called up her teachers. When she was examined, they found that she had an unknown type of magic. After going through some trials, every time she used her magic, it always came out in some type of ray or beam so they decided the classify it as Ray/Beam magic until it gets an official name. Ever since then, she always had Nemesis and Emperess with her.

Some time after becoming 17, she thanked her teachers for everything and went back home. A couple of years after returning home, she received a letter from her teachers at the city saying that a school called Trinity Soul Univeristy heard about her and this new magic and would like her to come to learn more about magic and to better herself in magic. After talking with her family, she decided to go to TSU and learn much more. On the day she left for TSU, her family gave her the outfit she's wearing and wishes her the best at her new school.

What Element/and or type of magic: Ray/Beam

Appearance:
                            Spoiler:
                            Front -

Back -

Why did you come to the University?: To figure out how to use her magic properly and to figure out what to do with her life.

Personality: Kind and nice to others. Just don't mention breast size around her cause she will slap the crap out of you. Extremely smart.

Other: The 2 Spirits that are with her are called Nemesis and Emperess. Nemesis is the black Spirit and Emperess is the white Spirit.
                            They are always with her and assists her in battle. They can only communicate with Eve.
                            She carries small crystals that help her use her magic, as in creating shields and such. Due to the incident with the rapist, Nemesis and Emperess won't let guys get near her.

Suggestions: None at the Moment
                            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

im really tempted to check it.. Nah I´ll wait for when it can be shown
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Lunasa
                                Little nitpick... Trista never stood up. She just shuffled along her seat to get closer to the window.

Comment

Working...
                                X