X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Endalausir Forest - 1:22 AM

Azeruk was not very bothered by not finding the man. It simply meant that they didn't have to fight. Azeruk didn't know about the forest fire, but if the fire was taken care of, then he would go straight back home and sleep. Then again, he didn't even know if SYSTEM would be able to put out the fire. After all, he wasn't sure if they even had the magic, or the resources to do so. Azeruk wanted to make sure that he would go home to an intact house, so he decided to question Reagan about it.

"Do you think they'll put out the fire?", Azeruk asked Reagan as he took a seat on the ground.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Endalausir Forest - 1:21 AM <Reagen>

Reagen didn't know exactly what magic SYSTEM had, but he knew that they probably had the resources to fix it. This wasn't their area, not yet at least. They had to keep their reputation up a bit so that conflict wouldn't brew over. Most likely they had some water mages that could put out the water. "I do believe that they have something. If they don't, then there will most likely be a war coming much sooner. Well then let's just get home. You should get some rest before the journey tomorrow Sinda" Reagen said. "You think you could transport us back to the village from here?" Reagen asked Azeruk as he grabbed his hand and motioned for Sidna to do the same.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

Endalausir Forest - 1:22 AM

Azeruk was at least a little relieved that SYSTEM would put out the fire. After all, Azeruk's house was right within the fire's grasp, and if they didn't put it out, Azeruk would have nowhere to go. As Reagan and Sidna grabbed his hands, Azeruk looked over to Reagan and spoke.

"Sure. It shouldn't be too far from here.", Azeruk said, right before they all disappeared in a flash of light.

Skogur - Endalausir Forest - 1:22 AM

Right after Azeruk spoke, the trio were in a completely different area of the forest, right inside Skogur.

"Okay, we're here. Was tere anything else you needed?", Azeruk calmly asked Reagan.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Skogur - Endalausir Forest - 1:22 AM <Reagen, Sidna>

With another flash, they were back to village. Just as how it had started. The difference was that now they had already hunted down Skari. Now they just had to try to find some sense out of this. There was only one more challenge. They had to actually get Skari to stay. "Tomorrow is going to big day, assuming that I can actually get a hold of Skari. Hope you're ready. There's no turning back now" he said. He didn't give any sign of if he said it to Sidna or Azeruk. He just threw it out there. He then began walking away towards his house. Just before he disappeared into the distance he said something to both of them. "I'll send a signal to her. If anything goes as planned, she'll be here a few hours after sunrise. I expect you to be ready." Neither this time did he make is certain who he was talking to.

After he had disappeared from sight, Sidna turned towards Azeruk. "Thanks for today. I really mean it. It was so fun" she said with a smile. This probably the first time that Azeruk had seen her smile. Not many did. Right after that she ran towards her house and out of sight.
          Last edited by Katrix; 04-08-2014, 03:06 AM.
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          you are not alone.

Comment

Skogur - Endalausir Forest - 1:23 AM

After Reagan and Sidna left, Azeruk simply sighed and gave a very faint chuckle at how today had turned out. He usually had a chaotic life, due to what he had to face, but today was quite a bit different. Instead of bandits, it was a highly technologically advanced group of people and a strange man they were trying to hunt down. At least he didn't get attacked today. Now all Azeruk had to do was go home and go to sleep. He still had yet to decide whether to follow Reagan and Sidna or stay home and continue his daily life. To be honest, Jason didn't know what to do. Perhaps leaving town would be good for him, or perhaps leaving would get him killed. Either way, Jason had some thinking to do before going to sleep. With that in mind, Jason looked over in the direction of his house, and in a flash of light, he was gone.
            sigpic

Comment

Skogur - Endalausir Forest - 8:37 AM <Reagen>

After a few hours of sleep, Reagen woke up again. He would love to sleep some more. Normally he would in fact be able to. He didn't have to be at the school for another hour or two. This was no normal day however. Although she did not now when they would be here, she did know that Skari would be here soon. In fact, maybe even more SYSTEM members would be there. They too wouldn't be here for maybe another hour, but when they did come, if there was still someone asleep they wouldn't wake up in a pleasant way. To stop that from happening, Reagen had decided that he would make sure everyone was ready.

First he went over to Sidna to wake her up. After some ten minutes she finally got Sidna out of her bed. After Sidna was ready, Reagen headed towards Azeruk's house to make sure he was awake too. It wasn't as much of a danger as it was with Sidna, but he just wanted to be one the safe side just in case.
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              you are not alone.

Comment

(Sorry for the short post. There's not much I can type about when it comes to him sleeping.)

Azeruk's House - Endalausir Forest - 8:37 AM

Meanwhile, as Reagan walked into the forest and towards the location of Azeruk's house, Azeruk was wrapped up in his bed sheets, sound asleep. Last night had taken more out of him than he had originally thought, and the hours of sleep Azeruk had lost had to be made up.
                sigpic

Comment

Azeruk's House - Endalausir Forest - 8:54 AM <Reagen>

After a bit of walking, Reagen finally reached Azeruk's house. Unfortunately, it seemed that Reagen had been wrong. Reagen had originally tought that Azeruk would be awake by now, considering that he was a smith and all that, however that seemed to not be the case here. From what Reagen could tell, Azeruk was still asleep. Well, at least that made this a little bit less pointless. Reagen got up to the door and opened it. He didn't really care about knocking right now. For all he could know, they could be here any second now. He quickly got inside and found Azeruk. Meanwhile, Sidna waited outside. When he was inside Azeruk's room he made a loud knocking sound on the floor, as close to Azeruk as possible.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

Azeruk's House - Endalausir Forest - 8:56

Despite the fact that Azeruk was in a deep sleep, he suddenly awoke, and in a single instant, Azeruk pulled a knife out from under his pillow and had a ball of concentrated light formed in his hand, ready to kill anything that wished him harm. As Azeruk fully woke up and regained his senses, he saw Reagan in his house, standing in front of him.

"What are you doing in my house?", Azeruk asked Reagan in a confused tone as he lowered the knife and absorbed the ball of light he had formed.
                    sigpic

Comment

Azeruk's House - Endalausir Forest - 8:56 <Reagen>

Reagen looked at Azeruk with a slightly sad look in his eyes. "Do you remember what I said yesterday, right before we went each our way? I said: I'll send a signal to her. If anything goes as planned, she'll be here a few hours after sunrise. I expect you to be ready" Reagen said, with extra much empathize on the last sentence, telling him to be ready. "Look, she could be here whenever now. I don't know exactly when she comes. What I do know is that I don't want her going into this house and find you sleeping in your bed. You see now? Now get ready before she arrives" he said a stiff voice. He then began looking a bit around the house to actually see how exactly Azeruk lives. Reagen was a bit suprised by how advanced it all actually was. "You got a nice house I must say" he said to Azeruk.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

Azeruk's House - Endalausir Forest - 8:57

Azeruk had very little idea what was going on, but Reagan seemed to be hinting that the woman from last night was coming to his house, most likely to kill him. A look of confusion and slight surprise formed across his face as Reagan looked around the house.

"Wait, what do you mean she's coming here? Why?", Azerk asked Reagan as he quickly got out of bed and quickly ran over to his closet for his clothes.

After opening up his closet, Azeruk then quickly began to dress, putting on his shirt, pants, and boots within just a minute.
                        sigpic

Comment

Azeruk's House - Endalausir Forest - 8:59 <Reagen, Sidna, Skari>

As Azeruk talked, Reagen just sighed a bit over what he heard. He must have been really sleepy last night Reagen guessed. "Because she want to talk with us about what we saw in the forest, what we found, and what to do next" Reagen said in a tired tone. As he was talking, Sinda had been walking around the house a little and explored what there was to explore. When Reagen looked out the window and saw someone else in place of Sidna, he immediately straightened up a little. "I think it would be best if I got Sidna over here too. I better go look for her and bring her inn here" Reagen said hastily as he walked into one of the other rooms of the house while looking for Sidna.

Meanwhile, another person was entering the the house with a small note in the hand where it was written. "I won't be here, but instead in a house owned by a man called Azeruk. Ask around in town for directions. -Reagen". As the woman entered the room Azeruk was in, she looked around and observed what there was to observe. "Who's house is this? I was told to meet in a house owned by a man named Azeruk, but I can't find the man I was looking for here" she asked in a strict tone.
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

Azeruk's House - Endalausir Forest - 9:01

As soon as Azeruk finished putting on his boots, he saw that the woman from before had entered his room. Right as soon as he noticed her, Azeruk quickly stood up and looked at her. He knew that he did not have enough time to grab a weapon, but he was still very dangerous without one. Of course, he wouldn't attack this intruder unless she meant him harm.

"Whoa, whoa! What are you doing in here!? Don't you know how to knock!? You don't just walk into peoples' homes!", Jason said to the woman in a shocked and somewhat irritated tone.
                            sigpic

Comment

Azeruk's House - Endalausir Forest - 9:01 <Skari>

The woman didn't really care about what Azeruk said at first, she just continued to look around the room and out trough the other doors. After some more time she finally answer in the same strict tone. "Well, right now I'm at work and Endalausir have allowed me authoritative position for the time being. Because for my position, yes I can walk into homes without knocking, besides, the door was left open. I assume that Reagen came her quite recently. Tell me, where did he run of to. Don't tell me he ran to hide from me" Skari said. As she continued to talk, you could hear that she was getting more and more annoyed.
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

Azeruk's House - Endalausir Forest - 9:02

At the very moment, the woman mentioned that the leader of Endalausir gave her permission to go into people's homes, Azeruk an annoyed look suddenly spread across his face as he shook his head.

"No. I live three hours away from the town. This is wilderness, not the town. Those guys in Endalausir have no jurisdiction over this area, and neither do you. If you want to continue this conversation, then I highly recommend that you walk back outside where we can talk.", Azeruk sternly said to the woman as he pointed towards the door.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X