Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw but there's a problem, Zero already gave his message through the network, not just to Jason.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

*sigh*

Well I was told that you were waiting for me.

Sooo, now what?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

I was? I was just waiting on some one who's in base to post.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

well, Jason is in the base, you guys can work with that.
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Tewi

For future reference, how easy is it to kill a Moko?
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

@ s1. that last post i made shoufl give you a rough idea. also finished with my post now

Comment

I'm scrapping my old app idea as I had gotten a new idea for an app.

Comment

Oooh mama I had a great idea for my next post. Gonna post full details here first though beforehand since it's that kind of thing.

In short Ember is going to explain why they should let Nemesis complete her objective WITHOUT a fight.

EDIT: Ok here's the logic...
                  So I just saw a way that an AI can work which would make alot of sense here.
                  http://www.engadget.com/2015/06/17/s...f-learning-ai/
                  Can't believe I didn't comprehend this before but it can help out now.
                  So Nemesis probably has a similar learning system; She goes through and analyzes what works and doesn't work through trial and error as well as analyzing statistical odds. So with that in mind... Nemesis right now is actually really "stupid." As in she doesn't have much to go off of and therefore is really inefficient. Ember, being who she is, would notice that Nemesis is not at a high generation for combat processes, therefore making her not very effective.

Now with every combat experience, she would rapidly evolve that part of her neurological systems. So the more she fights, the better she will obviously get. However Ember knows how fast Nemesis will evolve and therefore knows that if they fight Nemesis now, they will be giving Ragnarok a powerful weapon since knowledge is power and Nemesis will learn how they fight and improve upon it rapidly.

So tl;dr Ember would warn them that they shouldn't fight Nemesis unless they wanted to give Ragnarok an efficient weapon to use against them. If they let her go then Ragnarok might think that they have such a weapon when they actually don't therefore making them overconfident plus having someone on the inside on their terms will give them the ability to destroy Ragnarok from the inside out.
                  Last edited by Cucoo5; 06-18-2015, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Easier analogy, NEMESIS is like an Amiibo in Smash U, the more it fights/lives, the more it grows in intelligence, or like the Robot from The Incredibles, each version learned its way to beat each hero and the last one learned and adapted during the fight
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                      Easier analogy, NEMESIS is like an Amiibo in Smash U, the more it fights/lives, the more it grows in intelligence, or like the Robot from The Incredibles, each version learned its way to beat each hero and the last one learned and adapted during the fight
                      Aye, and that just helps the fact that the Infecta are in a position where they can choose to not let it learn and take advantage of the situation by setting up a "trap"
                      ...or else take the conservative choice and attempt to prevent Nemesis from completing her objective, keeping Cooper safe, but they will be ultimately give Ragnarok a weapon that will be able to counter them.

It sets up a situation where one must weigh the options and decide which will be the more effective choice.

Comment

Working...
                      X