Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ cucoo: sorry it took so long for me to get back to you on the latest app. You can consider them approved, however i need to talk to you later about adding a bit to ember's history and telling how exactly she came to be a part of the shinka knights. other than that i see no problem with the characters so again ish approved.

Comment

Shinka Knights OOC

Right
      Also note the scenario I PMed you about as being the "mysterious reasons" in Ember's bio.
      I wanted to finish the history to make some coherent sense and used that as a placeholder for that scenario. I'll paste it in later today.

And I just realized I merely implied why Ember defected and joined the knights, which can be concluded from the scenario as "feeling betrayed by Ragnarok."

EDIT: ok I put it in. I'll revise it as necessary as well as to make it a bit "smoother."

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-13-2015, 12:52 PM.

Comment

do i need to post for anyone?

Comment

For Ember who just tried to contact anyone via communicator.

Comment

For Kris
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@cucoo: you i knew about i was just making sure i didn't need to post for anyone else

@kris: i'm not really sure what to post for you. i think seki and kris are at a point where there isn't anything for them to do until they get attacked or find a safe place to set up. Don't suppose you have any ideas?

Comment

@Trouble

A brief one for Jason if you want. He tossed a holographic tablet into the airduct with Cooper.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

I do have some, the tengu has a plan in the process, she already got some of the materials, but she needs a good lab to start her plan

EDIT: Let me make a post about it
                  Last edited by Kristia; 02-15-2015, 10:32 PM.
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

uh.. Trouble, it has been 18 days since your last post, just to remind you

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by troublexassassin View Post
                      same as the army

Privet

privet 2

privet first class

corporal

sergeant

staff sergeant

sergeant first class

sergeant major

second lieutenant

first lieutenant

captain

majot

lieutenant colonel

colonel

brigadier general

magor general

lieutenant general

general

commander

yes i know the system is weird and a little confusing but don't blame me blame the US army.

Actually, the system is a little different when it comes to the army.

http://www.army.mil/symbols/armyranks.html

For example, since Brooks is the highest ranking military official in the Shinka Knights, he would most likely be either a General (four stars), or a Colonel, although if he was a Colonel, there is the possibility of him being outranked, so General would be the best rank for him. I don't know how long he has served, but if he is in charge of all military operations in the area, then that's the rank he would have.

(Addressed as "General")
                      The senior level of Commissioned Officer typically has over 30 years of experience and service. Commands all operations that fall within their geographical area. The Chief of Staff of the Army is a four-star General.

@Zekai

Also, posted for you.
                      Last edited by S121; 04-12-2015, 10:41 AM.
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Unless i'm horribly mistaken, the rank "commander" out ranks general. I had it stated that Brooks was a former colonel of earth's army but for the knights he's a commander.

Comment

Commander = Lieutenant Colonel which is therefore below Captain.

Comment

Lieutenant Colonel is above Captain, yo.

Also the rank "commander" is more a title than a rank in most military uniforms. There exists no such rank in the US Army. The only thing that outranks General is General of the Army.

Unless you count Commander in Chief, which is ALL armed forces. In our case, the president.

Commander is a British rank in the Navy that is just below our Colonel. A Captain in the Navy is equivalent to a Colonel.
                            Last edited by Kilelicus; 04-12-2015, 05:03 PM.
                            Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                            "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Shinka Knights OOC

...ok now I'm getting contradicting info.

Now things are saying:
                              Commander is a Navy rank.

Ok I managed to find articles that said two different things.

EDIT
                              Figured out why I was confused...
                              It goes like this:
                              Captain (Navy) > Commander (Navy) = Lieutenant Colonel (Army) > Captain (Army)

Last edited by Cucoo5; 04-12-2015, 10:48 PM.

Comment

@Zekai

Posted for you in Shinka.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X