Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

long story short The terminator teamed up Godzilla to kidnap Bill Nye the science guy.

No but in all seriousness A moko being controlled by me is launching an attack on the base while a golem sneaks around back to kidnap Cooper. The golem broke in by hacking one of the doors and shutting off the lights in the area. two drunk men saw the golem and went running.

Comment

Ok, so who am I dealing with? Golem or Moko?
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Nemesis is at the eastern side of the base by the context of the earlier part of the post. So most likely if Zero is being ordered to go east, he's heading in the direction of Nemesis.

I had planned out scenarios with S1 via PMs, so what we had is that Nemesis would be impervious to "normal" gun fire and would shrug off most attacks, including explosives. She won't be aggressive, yet will retaliate if something manages to break through her skin. If for instance an artillery grade gun were to use armor piercing against her, the round would stop at her bone structure. She would simply remove the round and repair the damaged area with the nanobots within her and proceed to destroy the gun as it poses a threat to her. She won't attack anything that doesn't damage her, but she will "forcefully remove" anything in her way.

Comment

The error has been fixed Tewi and know that the tengu has something planned for the firefly infecta
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ zekai: Like cucoo said you would be dealing with the golem but all you really have to do is report when you find it. Zero wasn't asked to fight it.

@Cucoo: kinda excited to see Starla and Cooper have a haxor war :3

@kris: oh ish it an evil plan?

@s1: hi i didn't have anything to say to you but i didn't want you to feel left out <3

Comment

@Trouble

Aww, how thoughtful.

Also, with the scientists temporarily under Jason's command, do you want me to control them during this moment and if the Mokos make it to the labs?
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

So Zero will meet COS-MOS and how did Cooper get Zero's communication line?
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@ Zekai

Actually it was Brooks that contacted zero

Once outside Brooks contacted Zero over the same comunication system he used to give all the Infects units orders.

Comment

Maybe I got confused since it was Tewi's post.

Comment

@s1: you can if you want too.

Comment

@Tewi

All up to you. It's mainly because it will be my character giving orders and them carrying them out. Not unless you want to do it.

Is there any way you want things to turn out, or should I go all out with them (make the ones in armor fight hard)?
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

@Cucoo

Since Zero is going to be heading towards Nemesis, is there anything you have planned that I should know ahead of time?

Comment

@ Zekai

Finishing up a post here soon.

The thing that you can work with is, which you will see with my post, Nemesis will be exiting a Data Terminal which she forcefully entered. The door laying in the hallway may be something to work with.

EDIT:
                            Posted...
                            though the last part I'm kinda uncertain if it's reasonable...
                            Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-09-2015, 07:22 PM.

Comment

which part exactly?

Comment

Just a quick fyi, I'm currently making an app before Zero heads towards Nemesis and will be done shortly.

Comment

Working...
                                X