Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iron Storm Revamped: A Mecha RP Remake (IC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waikiki Beach - Honolulu, Hawaii

The redhead sighed already guessing the type of person this guy was ("A soldier to the core") She carefully released her grip on his arm while still alert on what he could do. "It depends on the situation and the place, just look at the kid and where we are, yes he could be a dumb thief trying to be lucky or also just a random boy who pushed it accidentally"

"Now before the police comes and arrest you for intent of murder and having a white weapon in public, apologize to the kid and leave before another scene happens soldier" Kristina warned the guy
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Waikiki Beach - Honolulu, Hawaii

Raven stood up after the woman released his arm, putting his knife away as he stood. He thought about what he said, and was even more confused than before. For once the look on his face showed his confusion. "I am truly confused now..." He said quite simply as he shook his head. Raven then turned to the young man he had threatened. The man was now also standing and wiping off the sand from his body. As Raven turned to him the young man tensed up a bit, and was looking quite... angry as he looked back at Raven.

"I apologize for threatening you. It will not happen again. To be honest I was not intending on actually ending your life." Raven apologized with a bow.

The young man simply scowled at Raven who had already went back to his bag.

"I'm sorry but I have to get back to work. I have some important things I need to take care of." Said the soldier as he quickly walked up to his bag. He gathered his stuff, seemingly already treating like the whole ordeal never happened, yet he was still thinking of all that happened in the short time he had spent at the beach. Raven definitely has a lot to think about, but right now he needs to take care of some business. So with all his stuff gathered he turned to Kristina, but did not say a word. Afterwards Raven left the beach for his Apartment so he could get changed into some more casual wear.

Comment

Working...
      X