X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Streets of Magnolia

Tracer just sighed as he felt like if he didn't say something then he wouldn't be left alone. As such he decided to comply with Reiya's request to speak with him.

"Fine I'll talk okay? My phoenix was a lightning phoenix, and as such I'm the Lightning Phoenix Slayer. It was a rather nice Phoenix to. It helped me during a time when I really needed it. Though since I've nearly perfected the arts of the Lightning Phoenix, my Phoenix left me to do whatever the hell I wish. Now I'm just a random person who travels from town to town. I don't really have a goal... or a purpose aside from getting stronger at the moment. As such I don't have any reason to stay in this town longer. This place was only a quick pit-stop before I head off to the next town over. So unless there is something that peaks my interest, I probably won't stay in this town much longer. Happy now?" Tracer replied in a less harsh, but more calmed tone from before. He was still annoyed yes, but he wasn't showing his annoyance as much.

Comment

Fairy Hills - Diana/Reiya's Room

Sara leaned on the wall attached to her bed and closed her eyes "An attack to lure a group, the group will be emotionally altered due to the personal attack, the offenders will be prepared for the reaction with possibly an ambush or heavy defense.." she spoke mostly to herself and got an idea.

The blonde took the bottomless chest she had and put her hand into itīs space, on the outside it would look like her entire arm disappeared after entering such small container.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Fairy Hills - Reiya/Diana's Room

"Who knows if there's a plan. With the way Master is, I doubt it." Diana said as she falls backwards onto her bed. "As long as nothing serious happens, we won't do anything." She said as she stretches outwards while laying on her bed.

Streets of Magnolia

Reiya made a small smile. "You sound like you really care for your Phoenix." She said as she can tell that his tone has lightened some. "My Phoenix I consider to be my mother since she raised me since I was little. She was always kind and I can tell that she loved me very much. She sent me on this journey a few years ago and I found a guild and that place became a place I can call home as well." Reiya said looking down with eyes closed, talking a bit about herself. "I realized that you can only get so strong alone, by having something or someone to protect, you get much much stronger than you can alone. If you want a purpose, I guess you can find someone to protect and get stronger by protecting that person or maybe people." She said offering some advice. She looks up as she opens her eyes. "But I'll leave that up to you. Anyways, I predict that a war between mine and another guild will happen soon. Maybe you can find something fun to watch." She said looking forward at a wall. "My name is Reiya, the Wind Phoenix of Fairy Tail. If you ever want to find me for anything, come to the guild. I'm sure the hot-heads there would love to fight you." She said as she pushes off the wall she's been leaning on. "It's getting late so I'm heading to bed but before then, may I get your name?" Reiya asks.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Streets of Magnolia

Tracer began to tune out most of what Reiya said, only the words 'Phoenix' and 'Slayer' seemed to click with him. He did recognize her as another Phoenix Slayer for her power seems awfully similar to his despite the elemental difference. The feeling of her magic was similar to that of a Phoenix Slayer, just that of a different element. However most of what else she said he seemed to ignore.

Though when Reiya began talking about how to become stronger Tracer couldn't help but try and ignore, and yet he found it hard to. Although he didn't say anything about it, the look on his face was one of annoyance once again.

"Who position does she think she's in to tell me what I should do. I don't need anyone to help me become stronger... Though she is right... I have no purpose in life, I don't have something to strive for aside from getting stronger. Now that I think about it, that won't get me more power. I need to find something to strive for." He thought as he turned away from Reiya as he continued to think about what he was told. After he thought about it he gave an almost psychotic smirk to Reiya.
          "You know I can't say I can thank you, but your advice might actually be useful to me. In order to become stronger one must need something that they strive for. They need a solid, goal in life, and without one I cannot even think about getting stronger. I'll take what you said by heart, but don't expect to see me again in the future. However you can expect me to view this Guild War you mentioned, hell I might even find something useful there. Now as for my name you may call me Tracer, the Lightning Phoenix Slayer. I suppose I will see you during the Guild War." Tracer said in a bit more of a maliciously calm tone as he turned away. Without another word though Tracer simply let out a short, almost psychotic laugh as he began walking away into the night.

Comment

Between the many objects in her collection, Sara finally took out what she was searching for. It was the hilt of a katana with a piece of cloth tied to it, but there was no blade attached to said hilt "This guy will be of good help for stealth" the blonde spoke testing the weapon.

Moving the hilt by an angle showed a faint outline of itīs blade, it was actually attached, but the material was too transparent for the normal eye to see.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

(Ah'm ti'ed of waitin')
              Phantom Lord Guild Building - Oak Town

Nighttime in Phantom Lord, not surprisingly, is more active than when the sun is out. Most guild members, malicious in nature, decide to commit to their shady businesses at night time: trading goods and services with dark guilds, illegal potion and drug making, and even crimes such as burglary.

"Are you worried," A Phantom Lord grunt managed to spark enough courage to ask Celeste. "that those Fairy Tail would launch a counterattack?"

Celeste, who was dozing off in the corner, woke up a with a jolt and looked around to find the grunt talking to her. The sight of a relatively tiny little girl who looked like a teenager looking around half-drowzy was cute.

"Mnngh... No, not really." Celeste rubbed her eyes and responded. "They may have good members, but we do too. Plus, we win by headcount, and we'll have home-turf advantage when they come."

"It'd be a breeze if Gajeel would participate when they invade..." The grunt commented carelessly. He regretted that seconds after, preparing to make a run for it if Celeste got pissed off because of his sly comment. Instead, however, Celeste chuckled cutely.

"Yeah, it would be an easy fight if that blockhead fought for you." Celeste giggled and headed for the nearest table. "Hehehe... whatever. I'm hungry. Get me something to eat."

"Y...yes ma'am!" The grunt quickly relegated himself and quickly ran off to the kitchen to get some food.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Streets of Magnolia

Reiya listened to what the guy said. "Tracer the Lighting Phoenix Slayer huh?" She asked herself as Tracer walked away. "Lighting Tracer, hope you find something that will help you on your journey." Reiya said and they went into the sky and headed to Fairy Hills.

Diana looked as Sara pulled something out of the chest. She focused on the hilt and then saw an outline of an invisible blade. "That's cool, an invisible sword." Diana said as she gets up and looks at the blade as she walks closer to it.
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

(Iīm trying to revive this story)

"It indeed is a great blade, has worked many stealth jobs and can be hidden in plain sight by the ignorant eye" Sara spoke putting the flat edge of the katana on her hadns and offered the hilt to Diana.

"It is one of the many weapons I have, also with armors" The blonde explained by gesturing to the opened chest, if you looked inside it, you could see a vast collection of weaponry and garments, from the simplest robes to the bulkiest armors "Iīm some sort of all around knight, can adapt to any battle style" she smiled a bit

(New addition)
                  Sara couldnīt help but notice something between the collection of equipment, it was her first blade, although it looked old and had some damage, it was still a reliable weapon, she remembered those other warriors on the land of Drangleic "So varied type of people, never a similar one. Say.. do you have the knowledge of someone who has many types of melee weapons? I need some practice with other things aside from my halberd and the katana. she asked Diana.

Spoiler:

Comment

(I honestly gave up on this since only a few made apps, but ok)

Diana examined the sword that Sara handed her. Sara then asked if she knew of someone with different melee weapons. "If it's a weapon battle then it's Erza you want. I'm more of a hand-to-hand type." She replied. Just then a breeze came through the opened window and Reiya landed into the room and let out an exhausted sigh.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Sara nodded at Diana "Ok then, I will search her on the morning" she said knowing that most if not all people of this kingdom actually slept, she just had to wait for them to lose themselves into the dreams so she could keep going on her training.

Then she felt the same breeze as the girl when the girl named Reiya land through the window making an exhausting sigh "Long night?" she asked

Spoiler:

Comment

As Reiya landed and heard that Sara asking her "Long night?" Reiya went onto her hammack and took off her heels and long socks. "Long day really. First the whole mess with the guild and the ordeal with that Slayer, I'm beat." Reiya said as she falls back on her hammack with her legs dangeling. Diana quickly turned to Reiya when she mentioned Slayer. "You met a Slayer? Was it like Natsu or you?" Diana asked, surprised to hear that Reiya met another Slayer type.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

"I noticed that the term goes for specific people around here, do they have some special magic or ability that gives advantage above other fighters?" asked the wanderer as she closed her little chest and put it back in its hiding place. ("Maybe I can face new challenges here, but there is always a weak point on every strength")

Spoiler:

Comment

"Not for fighters but for creatures. Natsu is a Dragon Slayer, Fire Dragon to be more precise. He esta fire and his magic is the best to use against dragons, but they don't exsist anymore. Reiya's type is." Diana explained than handed it over to Reiya. "I'm a Phoenix Slayer, a Wind Phoenix and the guy I met was a Phoenix Slayer too, a Lighting Phoenix." Reiya explained while still laying down.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

"So each of you have a certain element, but what about their opposite? are they weak to the element who mirrors theirs?" Sara asked getting up and stretching her arms "That would cause some exploit from the other side of the battle"

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                              X