X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personal Codec Call

[Sara-142.34] "I will give him the equpiment needed as also some training weapons, I still want to see how far he can go in the training rooms" Sara spoke with Miller through the radio. She still had her doubts about Alonso, mostly because he hadn´t proved his worth in action, just in words. So she was going to see if the latino would do the dumb mistake of trying to attack her or anyone in the base.

She then glanced at the man in question "You will receive some training guns, mostly basic of any type, and depending on how you deal with the training, we can adapt with it."
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Towards Kill Zone

Alonso kept walking next to Sara, but mainly taking in the scenery.

"Got it. So... My skills. Good ones, let's see... I'm really good with handguns. But if that won't cut it, submachine guns are a close second to me. Then shotguns, uh, not bad with machine guns, I'm a terrible sniper and a worse rocket launcher. Something my compas always tell me is that when the going gets bad, I can make a dark day a little brighter. I'm a bit of a joker, so I can boost morale in any field I'm placed in. Especially in combat. I know the intermediate skills of medical attention, I'm a moderate runner, I set traps quick, I'm not a great thrower, reload time kind of lacks, I'm an excellent sneaker, I'm a great aim with a handgun, bad aim with anything else which is why I like submachine guns. Accuracy isn't too much of a problem for them. Not to mention they're small and light. And I do well in hand-to-hand combat. Finally, I can act as a decoy. And that's about it."

Comment

Entering Kill zone

Sara pondered about the ups and downs of the latino as they entered the kill zone building "So you are a hit and run kind of soldier, heavy weapons are your low point, being silent is good while having good spirits is good, but too much will be more a problem than an aid" she pointed out what would be the main things on him.

"Hand to hand is a must in missions, but also you will have to understand your surroundings to find an useful tool" the blonde said and pointed to a fire extinguisher "A well precised shot and you got a smoke bomb" then she pointed to a lamp "You got bleeding shards, a sudden blackout and a possible shock stick". Sara was always prepared with her weapons and knives, but in the case that she had no weapons at hand, the scenery was a weapon itself.
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Kill Zone

"I was taught that, too," he continued. "But as you know, I was a guerrilla. We don't usually perform indoor operations. But nothing says I can't start."

He looked around. He whistled in fascination.

"Nice place you got here." He complimented.

Comment

Kill Zone

The room looked like a storage building and had two floors with gaps on the upper one "Ok, first we are going to test your abilities with a handgun and submachine gun since they are your main weapons" Sara said handing Alonso training versions of a handgun and submachine gun "Your targets will be dummies, but you won´t aim at their heads or chests, shooting at someone to terminate is one thing, but incapacitating your target may be better in some cases so I want you to aim at the hips, shoulders and the edges of the neck, enough to incapacitate, but that he or she can stay alive" she spoke while pressing a button

A dummy appeared from a wall and the hunting fox took the training pistol and fired six shots, the dummy got hit the edges of the hips, shoulders and neck so Alonso would understand her idea.

Spoiler:

Comment

MSF Brig

"That's cool," he said. He lifted his handgun. "But I have a question: do you guys have MK22 Hush Puppy's?"

He checked out the gun. It was a comfortable fit, but he wasn't used to it entirely. He decided to shake it off.

"I'll try this out first."

He fired with a half-second in between the first two shots. They were placed first in the right arm and then in the right leg with good precision. However, he flinched after the second shot, as if he wanted to run to it. He then took longer to shoot the next two and they were not very accurate towards the hip and left arm. He put the gun down.

"How was that?" He asked.

Comment

Kill Zone

Sara looked at the different weapons that were on the gallery to be used and answered Alonso´s question "I´m sure there is a model like that, if not, we could make an order to get some in the near future" she spoke and paid attention on how the latino fired the pistol

The hunting fox noticed the twitch in his body like if he was restricted to act and that made the next shots a little off and took longer intervals of time. "Not bad for a quick shot, but there was also that twitch" she said matter-of-factly, but not to offend him and continued "You look as a more of a hit and run style, not much defense, but enough agility to evade attacks" the blonde pressed another button and more dummies appeared at different levels and spots. "You will do the same thing as the first target, but you will have the freedom of total movement".

And with that, Sara took two training pistols and ran towards the first dummy, she made two shots getting the shoulder and hip, the second one was on the upper floor so she used a barrel to impulse herself to the target hitting similar spots. The blonde kept moving and using the scenery as her path using walls, crates, dummies, you name it to reach her goals, none of the bullets failed their target as she slammed the last dummy´s head with the back of her pistol as if it would be unconscious. "Now let´s see what you really got" she gestured to the weapon´s gallery for Alonso to choose his weapon or weapons of choice.

Spoiler:

Comment

Kill House

"Alright," said Alonso. "Here goes."

He picked up a regular M1911A1 and begun.

When the first target popped up, he shot the right arm and leg once again, but when he took off, he went in a northeast diagonal line towards the target. As he did so, he shot the left arm, got behind the target and forced it down. After that, he went to the 'across the gap' enemy. He got behind cover and then leaped to the right, shooting the target in the shoulder. However, the shot was more randomized than targeted. After he landed, he rolled back up and shot the right arm. This time he followed up with a left arm shot. He went around the gap and forced the next target down. Next one was in an indoors target. He got under the window, took a deep breath and thought. When he goes to an indoors target, he only has a few seconds, if lucky, to identify anything he can use to his advantage. Those are a light, enemy position and anything pressurized, such as an extinguisher. He decided that since the target was close to the window, he will blind the enemy. He took out a smoke grenade, held it for two seconds, then threw it in. Once the smoke bomb went off, he ran to the door and tried to pull up the handkerchief around his neck only to find it wasn't there. He gestured frustration, took in a deep breath, then barged in. He forced the target down and rushed up the ladder. He took a while to get a bead on the enemy, but he shot the right arm and left leg. He rushed to go back downstairs, but he stumbled over the rails.

"Aw shi-"

He fell hard on the floor, but stumbled back up. He shook it off and went to his next enemy, which was the 'around the corner' enemy. He swung hard yet fast with his gun arm then pointed at him. He forced the target down with one last enemy, another indoors enemy. This time he saw a light he could break. He shot the light and quickly burst through the door and swung again with his gun arm, forcing him down. With that, he ended the course. He was breathing heavily.

"Heff... So, ah... How's that?"

Comment

Kill house

"Hm.. fast, but sloppy and reckless" was Sara´s answer to his question "You fought like if you were used to the situation and acted with some overconfidence, the lack of oxygen protection could have been a lethal error if the smoke was toxic and that fall could have injured you and create collateral damage to the mission" she spoke while walking to see the dummies.

The blonde looked at the one who received a more random shot than the others "This bullet was a blind shot, isn´t it?
                    Last edited by Kristia; 09-04-2014, 08:06 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Kill House

Alonso responded accordingly.

"Yes. They were random. Sometimes you won't have time to aim. And where did you guys put my handker? I need that for smoke bomb operations. See I used to operate in the jungle. My footing it a little wonky. And I fell, that is a problem. A recurring problem, I'm afraid. That's what got me caught on my solo operation."

Comment

Kill House

"Your equipment will be given to you when we finish, what you must know is to be prepared for the uncertainty and that you will have to use what you got on the moment to be effective." Sara explained Alonso as she walked towards him and then got serious "And about the random shots, that is a risk I strongly suggest you to not to do, a stray bullet can cause collateral damage to the mission, no one´s aiming is hundred percent perfect, we all have that bullet that will miss a shot, and it can go directly to a gas tank or hurt an innocent"

Spoiler:

Comment

Kill House

Alonso nodded.

"... right. In any case, is there anything else?" he asked. "Cause, I kinda wanna eat. Prisoner for a month, they don't feed you much."

Comment

Kill House

"The usual military stuff, respect your comrades, help the needed, normal stuff" Sara spoke normally as she guided the duo to the mess hall "You should get used to discuss orders since this place want to have a rather equivalent order, you can report if something isn`t what you think is right, but you got to have good and ethical reasons for it.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                            X