X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trinity Soul University - Female Dorms (104A)

The vampire gave a sly grin as she moved inside. This room seemed identical the her's only with everything flipped around. She knelled down next to the brunette's bed and one by one assisted her in the task of putting away her clothes. the vampire handled each shirt, dress, skirt and pair of pants with great care. They were all folded neatly as if done by a professional. Taking care of herself in high school had helped her learn a few life skills her siblings lacked. She listened to the girl express her concerns about what others thought of her before bringing up the topic of her element.

Seki had witnessed her father single handedly slay a small army of mercenaries with master level blood magic. this sight at such a yong age and the things she felt had stuck with her for all these many years. This girl had something about her that reminded her of that moment in time. Could such a cheerful girl have such a horrifying power? "Just a wild guess, is it blood magic by any chance?" she asked this nonchalantly trying to pretend it was just a random guess rather than an unexplained suspicion. After thinkin about it some more the vampire wished she had just let the girl explain the magic type on her own. There was a chance she would have to explain how she knew if she were correct and why she guessed that at all if she were wrong.

Comment

TSU - Orientation

Finally reaching their destination, the wolf noticed many students, again, they were of varied origins and styles ("So many people, but where is that one..") she thought trying to pinpoint whoever had a similar scent as hers, sure there could be people from Siberia, but even there were scents of local places, the one she was searching for was of the town close to her home.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Cecilia blushed a little, rubbing the back of her head. "Yeah! Guess my pin kinda gave it away, huh?" She laughed a little, putting hanging some dresses up so they wouldn't wrinkle. "I can't really control it yet... To be honest, the only thing I can really do is occasionally release the power that builds up because of it! Heh, I'm really in need of this school, don't you think?" Her voice was full of cheer, but her eyes had a hint of regret for being 'gifted' with her blood magic. "Oh, what kind of magic do you have, Seki? I'm curious now~" She remembered what happened the last time she relieved the pressure that would build up, remembering how it cost her all her friends. But she knew this place would be different, since everyone here was a user of magic. She would be accepted into this community, and she'd get to learn from the best with new friends.

Comment

Seki thought it curious she was somehow able to identify the girl's type of magic just by being near her for a short while. She had always had a good intuition when it came to other people but never anything like this. Hey new friend seemed very talkative despite the hint of shyness shown on her reddening face. It wasn't surprising that Cecilia would be curious about the vampire's magic as well. Seki had wondered if maybe the blood mage would be able to identify her magic as well, but it seemed this wasn't the case. Was Cecilia even aware of Seki's race? And what race was Cecilia. It seemed the Brunette's curiosity was contagious. "I can manipulate a somber matter to construct or destroy whatever will aid me in my ambitions. I have to limit myself though. Using to much magic does.... unhealthy things to my body. So i guess you're not alone in your lack of control." Seki put away the last dress in the suitcase as she finished her explanation. She stretched a bit and popped her neck along with each of her twenty fingers before turning her attention back to the blood mage. "You shouldn't worry to much about what others think of you. I suppose it's human nature to want to be liked and admired, but don't let what others think of you change the way you live your life. Just let me know if anyone bothers you."

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Female Dorms (Room 105A)

In Trista's eyes, it was a miracle that she could maintain her glow for as long as she had. By now, Trista's illuminated hands would have most certainly dimmed and her powers rendered useless. For what it was worth though, Trista was grateful that her magical power lasted for the few minutes that she had illuminated her hands. After all, if Trista had depleted her magic, how could she even be able to show the Headmaster her powers? Without his apparent knowledge into light and light-based magic, Trista would surely find herself in a position that she most assuredly would not like. Not at all.

A few minutes had passed and Trista could already feel the strain of her magic affecting her body. Her hands were shaking and her heartrate had accelerated from her usage of magic. If there was anything that was telling Trista to cease her glow, it would be her very own body. Without as much as a spark, Trista's glow faded away once more and her room was no longer illuminated by her hands. For now, Trista would have refrain from practising magic until after orientation or until nightfall.

Much to Trista's surprise, the girl had completely lost track of time. In midst of her melancholy and illumination, Trista had forgotten as to how long Trista had spent within her own room. If Trista knew the passage of time well, Trista assumed that she had spent at least 4 minutes in the corner of her room to herself. As she peered around her room, Trista was certain that her room was mostly sorted. While there were a few things that needed to be done, Trista could easily save them until after both Seki and herself had lunch.

With little else to do, Trista rose from her spot in her room and proceeded to leave her dorm. Right now, Trista couldn't think of anything to do except find Seki. After all, who else could Trista be with in the grand unknown that was this magical university?
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

TSU - Orientation

Sonya and Kris arrived where the Orientation is at. "Wow, so many people. I wonder what they all use." Sonya said as she looks at everyone. "Hey Kris, is there anyone you know that comes here?" She asked as she looks around.

Ryofu decided to follow the large group of students and arrived at the Orientation site. "........... many." She said to herself as she sees a lot of students around. As she walks around, she is carrying a long pole-like object wrapped up.

Zero, Raylin and Amata arrived at Orientation. "So many mages, hope they can put up a good match." Raylin said as she looks forward to practices. "Easy sis, we're here to learn magic, not to fight others." Amata said as he places his right hand on Raylin's left shoulder. "I know that." She said looking at Amata. Zero looks around.while Raylin and Amata 'got at it'. I don't recognized a lot of these smells." Zero thought as he sniffs a bit. "She isn't around." He said softly as he doesn't smell Seki's scent.
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

"Wow, your magic seems like it's so cool! I can't wait for the both of us to be able to control our magic!" Cecilia smiled and nodded. "Thank you Seki, really. I will let you know." Cecilia blinked, before rubbing the back of her head. "I think I should look around the room, since it would be weird not knowing the new place you're living in, you know? I like knowing what's around me so I can get comfy. I mean, I'm already getting a little homesick without my parents being here!" Stepping out of her bedroom, she joyfully looked around the room all together, noting the kitchen area. She knew how to cook a little, but not complex meals, although her baking skills were far superior to her cooking skills, due to her sweet tooth. "Ah, where does this door lead to..?" Opening the door slowly, she peeked her head in cautiously.

Comment

TSU - Orientation

"I'm just smelling all the new scents" Kris answered Sony's question "With it, you can know their native homelands and part of their magic, take for example boy over there" she pointed at Zero "I can smell traces of sulfur, something dragon people share" she explained
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Room 104A - Female Dormitories | Trinity Soul University

"..."

Cecilia could see a lot of black clothes and a familiar looking little girl re-folding them neatly on her bed. The overall design of the room was similar to Cecilia's room, although it was more empty because Lynne was barely done unpacking.

Lynne felt a presence at her door, looked up to find Cecilia, and waved at her.

"..."
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Campus Grounds - Near Shopping District

Cale just smiled as Jason returned the kind gesture.

"Well let's get going now. I really just want to unwind right now-" Cale tried to speak, however he was cut off by the sound of the intercom scattered around the campus switching on. The sound of the Headmaster's voice could be heard.

"Attention all New Students of Trinity Soul University. Orientation will be starting in about 5 minutes. Please head to the student orientation in the Main Plaza outside the Main Building in the designated area. The area is indicated by a large stage, and fold out chairs. This may be a little less formal than you would all expect of a message from the intercom, but I just wish to welcome you all to the University! Please. If you are a new student, do not miss Orientation! That is all." The intercoms blared as once the message was finished Cale looked a little shocked.

"Oh... oh well crap. Guess we better head there first! So see ya there!" Cale spoke as with a burst of wind behind him he went running towards the designated area for Student Orientation.

Trinity Soul University - Main Building - Reception Area

As Selene asked for what she needed to sign in, the Receptionist stopped her work and handed her a few papers and a pen.

"Please fill this out. We need these filled so we know who you are, and if you are in the database. If everything checks out, then you will get your Dorm Key." The Receptionist answered as she went back to work on her computer.

((Okay I kinda BS'd this post. But I did do something...))

Comment

The vampire was a bit surprised to see the blood mage suddenly get up and leave the way she did. Her short attention span seemed very odd to Seki but she didn't really mind. They needed to get to orientation soon. The vampire left the room. It didn't take her long to find her new room mate again, it seemed she had finished puttig her things away and had a enough time to calm down. Dreading the thought of going back out in the sunlight again, Seki reluctantly called out to Trista. "Hey, you ready to go to orientation?

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Female Dorms (Corridors)

The search for Trista's roommate, Seki, didn't take long at all. Just next door, Trista heard the voices of two individuals. These were not just two ordinary voices. One of them belonged to that of Seki. The other was one that Trista recognised. The voice of a girl that spoke Trista shortly after she had finished speaking to the Headmaster. Trista was taken aback. She did not know that the same girl, the one whom Trista had abandoned, was living next door to herself and Seki. Knowing of whom waited within the walls of Room 104A, Trista opted to keep herself away from the door to the room and instead took the nearby walls. While Trista was most assuredly not the best at hiding, it was all that Trista could do right now.

A short while had passed and loud voice echoed through the halls of the dormitories. This voice took Trista by surprise and made her yelp in shock. Trista was not expecting such a voice to be blaring in her ears at a time like this. Her shaking hands began to shake furiously in not only physical stress but also fear. "Why of all times did the speakers have to sound like that?", Trista had to ask herself. Before Trista could act any longer, her train of thought was very quickly interrupted as she heard the door to Room 104A open. Trista braced herself. The small girl had no idea as to whom would emerge from her neighbour's door. But, her tension and anxiety slowly dissipated as she saw who emerged from the dormitory.

Stepping out of the nearby dormitory, Trista saw Seki approach her and call out to her. Trista's spirits were lifted and her shaking hands were reduced from a fit of quivering to more subtle but noticeable shakes. With little hesitation, Trista immediately rushed to Seki's side and proceeded wrap her shaking arms around the taller vampire.
                          "Seki..." Trista quietly spoke to her roommate, "I... I-I'm sorry about... earlier..."​.
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

((Bed-ridden due to 2nd degree burns on foot among other things, but now I have a good laptop. I can now post!))

Entrance | Trinity Soul University

"I uh... okay. I think the Registration Office is in the Main Building... So we just need to find it..." Carina said as she saw the crowd beginning to grow more intense around her.

"Holy crap what's going on?-" Carina commented as she started getting swept away in the crowd, with the noise of the message over the intercom being drowned out by the sound of the dozens, if not hundreds of people surrounding her, practically and uninetionally dragging her through the crowd of which Carina is trying to fight against.

Comment

Cecilia grinned and ran over to the smaller girl, hugging Lynne. "Oh, I'm so glad that you're in the same dorm! At least I know I won't be the only one in here~!" Letting go, she smiled and saw Lynne's bag open and still nearly filled with clothing. "Hey, I'll help you unpack! We gotta go to that orientation thingy that's soon. And I don't wanna be late for it like when I arrived, haha~!" Cecilia started helping, taking Lynne's clothes out and neatly folding them. "Hmmm, I might have to go shopping with you and try on some lighter colors... Maybe we could start with some grays and work our way to brighter stuff? What do you think?"

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Female Dorms (Corridors)

When the vampire saw her new roommate, she couldn't help but notice the state of panic she was in. She was visibly shaken, and even as i slowed, it was the center of Seki's attention. Had she seen a spider or a mouse? It wasn't like Seki had abandoned her or anything. Trista had gone off on her own, and even then Seki stayed near by to wait for her. Or maybe the impulsive Brunette had startled her on her way out? Seki couldn't help but wonder how someone so delicate could have hoped to survive on her own in a collage full of strangers. It almost felt like fate. Seki pictured herself as a dark knight protecting a little princess, something that reminded her of an old cartoon she watched as a child.

"are you..." Before the vampire could speak, the smaller girl had ran to her side and embraced her. For the second time in only a few hours Seki found herself surprised, almost speechless. She wasn't sure what to do until she heard the girl speak. Her melancholy apology pulled on the soft spot in the vampire''s heart, and she knew what to do. A smile formed on the girl's lips as she returned the embrace. She wrapped one arm around the girl and help her while petting her blond hair with the other in an attempt to calm her. "Don't worry about it. It's not quite that easy to offend me." she said assuringly. Seki had stopped caring about orientation at this point. Would anyone really care if she missed it? She felt the current situation was of a much greater importance. Of cores not wanting to go outside again might have also had something to do with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X