X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quad Area - Female Dorms | Trinity Soul University

"A pleasure, Mlle Cecilia." The old man bowed again. "My name is Vincent, and I am a Ministres of Human Services tasked with providing education to Mlle Rousseau."

"..." Lynne looked at her key, which strangely had a red plastic head rather than green. There was no number written on the key. Lynne then looked at a little paper bag that read: 104A. She promptly showed the number to the old man.

"Mon petit oiseau, l'orientation est dans les deux heures." The old man ushered Lynne. "Nous devons mettre vos affaires dans votre chambre, sinon nous allons ętre en retard."

"..." Lynne nodded and dashed to the building with two doors: labeled 103A and 104A.

"My apologies, ma dame, Mlle Rousseau tends to be... je ne sais quos, hasty." Vincent apologized.
    Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 02-13-2015, 06:04 PM.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Female Dorms (Room 105A)

Entering the dorm room with her vampire friend, Trista saw before her an extensive kitchen room that immediately connected to a small lounge area. Adorning the walls of the dorm were several doors. Three that served as doors to an individual bedroom, one for the restroom, and another for what may have been storage or some other purpose. Without even a single answer, Seki quickly picked out her own room and proceeded to place her stuff within said room. Before long, Seki prompted returned to Trista's side and answered her question.

Much to Trista's clumsiness, she had completely forgot of Seki's little promise. The fact that Seki had intended on taking Trista out for lunch. It had appeared that Trista's powers had occupied a lot of her train of thought and it in turn caused Trista to forget of the vampire's promise.
      "I... Sorry... I-I was thinking too... much about-" Trista attempted to speak her mind before promptly stopping and changing her mind. By now, Trista could only think that it would be too embarassing to really discuss what was on her mind. After all, Seki didn't know her powers. What good would come from Trista speaking her mind if Seki barely even knew or understood her. "I-It doesn't matter... I'm sorry that I... forgot..."As Trista finished, her expression worsened and her head dropped in shame. Before long, Trista began to shuffle over to one of the doors in the dorm and placed one of her small hands upon the doorknob.

"I'll just-" Trista continued with great hesitation, "I'll just go and... a-and unpack my stuff now." And with little more to say, Trista opened the door and proceeded inside the seemingly unoccupied bedroom.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

((Quick post for S1. If I am needed elsewhere in the IC LET ME KNOW!))
        Trinity Soul University - Campus Grounds - Near Shopping District

Cale simply sighed at Jason's response. It was obvious that Cale was somewhat disappointed that one he thought would happen, didn't happen. Even more so when Jason seems to be just another boring stick in the mud. However Cale did not really show it, he just turned to look at Jason and smiled.

"If that's the case then why don't we just head back to to the dorm? From what you said we are also going to be roommates right? If so then let me introduce myself. The name's Cale. That's all I'll let you call me for now. Don't want to get too personal with a stranger just yet." Cale replied with a rather cheery tone, along with a pretty cheery smile all the while outstretching his hand for a handshake.

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Outside Main Building

The girl glanced over to the almost deserted entrance. "How late am I?"

"The opening ceremony's about to start soon, but I'm pretty sure there's enough time to get your dorm keys and whatever."

The yellow crystal handing from a string around Anthony's neck suddenly lit up. "Sis wants you back at the shrine now. It's really urgent. Oh, and get your stuff too because you're not going to be coming back to this place any time soon."

Anthony scratched his head. "Aw come on, I just got here." He turned his attention back to the girl. "Unfortunately, for me, I need to get going."

A bolt of lightning struck the ground behind him, leaving behind a large yellow lion with sparks coming off its fur. A girl in her late teens wearing a yellow shrine maiden's outfit rode on its back, she also wore a yellow crystal around her neck.

"Hurry up, Raijuu don't like staying in one place too long." She said to Anthony with an air of authority.

"For you to come here... Akane, is it that bad?" He studied the look in her eyes for a second to confirm his suspicions before taking off full speed to his dorm room.
          Last edited by Lunasa Prismriver; 02-08-2015, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Quad Area - Female Dorms | Trinity Soul University

Cecilia giggled slightly, remembering how fast Lynne can be. "I guess being hasty is a perfectly human trait, after all, I know that I can't wait to see the room!" She grinned, picking up her bag and making her way toward her room. She was curious, maybe she had a roommate that was already there? She had high hopes about such a thing happening that she almost forgot where she was and almost tripped over. Finally making her way over to her dorm room, she stuck the key into the lock, opening the door and dropping her bags. "Wow~! It's so large! I've never seen such a nice place before~" Picking up her bags, she went over to one of the doors, revealing a nice sized bedroom. "Huh, should I pick one first or wait for the roommate.."

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Female Dorms (1st Floor)

The vampire was slightly confused by the behavior of her new friend. She seemed perfectly fine one moment and then the next it seemed she was offended some how. "Could it have been something i said?" she thought to herself. The vampire decided she would give Trista the room for now since it seemed she wanted to be alone. Didn't leave Seki anywhere else to go accept orientation, but she figured she could slack off for a little while and explore the doorms before going back out into the unforgiving light of day. She could always unpack her things after they got back.

The vampire wasnt' alone for long however as another young girl about the same hight as her entered the dorm. She had brown hair and lovely blueish green eyes, and seemed to be in a rather good mood. It didn't take Seki but a moment to realize it was the same girl who had arrived late only a short while ago. What's curious is that she entered the room right next to (or across from i don't really know) her own. Seki had expected to be the shortest girl in the dorm but Trista and this brunette had debunked that rather quickly.

The vampire curiously wondered over to the brunette's room to say hello. She peeked into the room at first and noticed the brunette seemed to be the only one in her room thus far. "Hey there." she spoke up from behind. "I'm in the room next to yours. looks like we're neighbors."

Comment

Cecilia turned around quickly and smiled. "Ah, hi!" She rubbed the back of her head, sighing with relief a little, examining Seki curiously. "Ah, you're in the room next to mine? That's pretty cool! Oh geez, where are my manners!" Gently hitting herself on the side of her head, she made a curtsying motion. "I'm Cecilia Leblanc, nice to meetcha!"

Comment

The vampire leaned against the brunette's door frame as she listened to her introduction. She was very chipper indeed, but she didn't seem to remember meeting Seki outside the entrance to the school. "Oh Cecilia, what a beautiful name." Seki was still under the effect of the drank she had earlier. Whatever it was, had her in an unusually good mood. "My name is Seki. It's a pleasure to meet you as well. You need any help unpacking? I need something to do until my roommate is ready to go to orientation."

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Outside Main Building

Selene stood there as Anthony ran off towards the dorms. "What was that all about?" She muttered under her breath before turning her attention back to her own problems. "So the opening ceremony is about to start? Well seems like I'm just in time then..." She proceeded through the main entrance and admired her surroundings before finding the reception desk with a sign saying 'Check in here.' Selene walked over to the desk and calmly asked what she needs to do to check in.

Comment

TSU - En route to Orientation

Sonya and Kris are heading towards Orientation, passing by other students that are either going to Orientation or not. "Kris, if it's alright with you, may I ask what brought you here, to the school I mean?" Sonya asked.
                      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

TSU - En route to Orientation

Kris pondered about what Sonya asked her about, it was a simple, yet good question "Hm.. there are some reasons, the first one is for knowledge, there is so many to learn about magic and its origins that we don´t know yet, how did it come to us, what determines which type of magic we get to have, and so on."

"Then also I want to open my eyes to the world, and what a better place to start than this school? there are people from different parts of the world just to get to study, but their culture, human or magical, enriches even more this place" the wolf continued, she had other reasons to be here, but there were still things she needed to put in place just in case.
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Campus Grounds - Near Shopping District

Jason could tell there was some slight disappointment that Cale had, based on the sigh he made. He did not know what exactly to make of the suddenly cheery smile and tone of voice though. Could it be that he was genuine, or was it merely superficial? Either way, it didn't seem like Cale was hostile. Jason looked down at the hand outstretched in front of him and shook it as he spoke.

"Sounds reasonable to me.", Jason calmly answered.
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Female Dorms (Room 105A)

Not long after Trista had entered the empty bedroom did she hear the front door open and promptly close. It was apparent to Trista that Seki had left her on her own to her own devices. The young girl let out but a small sigh in both frustration and slight relief. Trista was finally in her dorm room, alone. But even if that were the case, Trista could help but feel ashamed over what had just happened. It was obvious that she had little to no confidence in herself or what she wanted to say. And in turn, it made the whole situation between the two girls awkward.

Placing what little supplies she had into her new room, Trista began to organise her belongings. Clothes in her wardrobe and drawers, her books and assortment of goods on her desk, and all her other belongings in their respective place. Within but a few minutes, Trista had arranged all of her belongings in the right place. All of them but one. The last piece that Trista had almost completely forgot about. Her telescope. How could she have forgotten that she packed the thing? After all, amongst the majority of Trista's possessions, her telescope was but one of her most beloved of all her belongings. With little struggle, Trista unpacked her telescope and placed it against the single window in her room. To Trista, assembling the telescope was a simple task. A task that Trista had performed many times over. Sometimes, almost nightly. As Trista assembled her telescope, her gaze alternated between looking at her telescope and looking out of the adjacent window. Judging by the position of the rising sun as it shone through the clouds, Trista suspected that her window either faced east or south. A perfect direction to be greeted by a rising sun or a rising moon.

Before long, Trista had finished assembling her little telescope. But her moment of pride was short-lived as she was quickly reminded of what had transpired between Seki and herself a few minutes ago. Trista's inability to speak her mind or even attempt to discuss her powers. Why could Trista not trust Seki? Why did she not wish to reveal powers? This is a magical university, after all. Magic is common thing here and openly discussed. Why should Trista feel ashamed? In her moment of shame, Trista sat herself down against the nearby wall. Trista then glanced down at her small hands and began to illuminate them with the same blue-white glow from before.
                            "Why can't I tell her?" Trista asked herself sorrowfully. "Why can't I show my powers?"
                            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Dorm Halls > Main Building > Outside Main Building

Anthony ran through the halls at high speed with his suitcase in tow. He didn't want to keep Akane waiting, especially since she personally came to get him. As he passed the reception desk, he tossed his dorm keys onto the desk, disturbing a few papers. He slipped the suitcase onto his back by the straps on the reverse side. Anthony only stopped when he was right next to the Raijuu.

"Are you ready?" Akane said offering her hand to Anthony.

"Ready as I'll ever be." He said as he got on the Raijuu's back with Akane's assistance.

"Good. You, may want to hold on tight."

The Raijuu roared with a roar like thunder before taking off along the university's main path. It lept into the air and disappeared in a bolt of lightning.
                              Last edited by Lunasa Prismriver; 02-12-2015, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Female Dorms (104A)

Cecilia smiled and nodded, glad to have some help. "Oh, Seki is such a pretty name! Ah, if you really don't mind helping, that would be so kind!" Picking up her bags, she opened a door and laughed a little. "I mean, I hope my roommate doesn't think it's rude that I went ahead and picked a room already! I just want to make some friends here, not come off as the airhead of the school.." She placed the bags on the bed and unzipped them, grabbing some dresses to put away. "Hah, I kinda forgot about packing all this stuff, I guess I got way too excited about being able to finally learn how to control my magic. Oh, wanna know what it is? The magic, of course," Cecilia chuckled at herself a little, smiling and rubbing the back of her head with her free hand.

Comment

Working...
                                X