X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trinity Soul University - Campus

Cecilia blinked before picking up her bags and lightly jogging over to Lynne. "Oh, you're going to the dorms too, huh? You wouldn't mind me tagging along, would you?" She tilted her head a little, but realized how pointless it was to ask questions. "Ahhh, I'm so stupid! Haha, I keep expected you to answer but you haven't said a word at all! Oh jeez, now I'm kinda rambling.." She looked at the building as they headed to the dorms, her face in awe. "I was just hoping to make some friends. I kinda am shunned in my town for being half witch, so that kinda made me friendless. Haha.. They all dropped me because magic is kinda forbidden back there." Her smile was more sad but she shook her head. "Well, if they don' t want me, they'll lose out on the cool stuff I'll be able to do once I can control my magic!"

Comment

Campus | Trinity Soul University

Lynne stopped to look at Cecilia who's been following her.

"..." She stood there, silent. Her eyes scanned Cecilia's face turn from awed into crestfallen smile, and she began to think. Would this girl really harm her later on? Is she someone to put trust on?

So far in Lynne's life, girls like these turned out to be manipulative bitches who drove the entire orphanage into persecuting her, often times violently. So far in Lynne's life, there have been 12 attempted murder, 20 attempted rape, 35 visits to the hospitals for critical injuries, and countless times of minor injuries. So far in Lynne's life, there was only one person in life that she trusts completely: the granny in Florida who taught Lynne art.

It's about time she changed that.

"..." Lynne tip-toed and rubbed Cecilia's hair for a few seconds. She made another sighing motion and began running towards the female dorm again, as if someone is waiting for her there.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Road to TSU -> TSU Entrance

"Late...late! Really late!" A silver-haired girl drove aggressively with her moped, racing for her destination. "That's the last time I sleep in and think I can get away with two helpings of pancakes! Ugh! C'MON BABY MOVE FASTER!"
        In her intense focus, she rode straight past the road leading in to the university. Realizing this, she cursed slightly as she drifted the backside of her vehicle sideways making a hairpin turn, rapidly accelerating back to the road. "C'mon...C'mon!"
        The screech of rubber on pavement due to her erratic maneuvering echoed faintly ahead. Turning about one last bend, she saw her destination: the entrance to the university. "There it is! Ok now all I need to do is..." She made to slow down her moped but nothing happened. "...stop..." With the curb quickly approaching, the girl realized that the throttle was stuck. "oh shiiiii-!" Time seemed to slow down as the moped's front tire slammed into the curb, causing the backside to catapult upward and thus sending its passenger flying through the air. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
        *CRASH*
        The silver-haired girl's flight came to an abrupt stop within a bush near the building's entrance. Her rear and legs being the only part of her protruding from the green underbrush.
        "I...didn't...wake...up...late...for...this... "

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Outside Main Building

Anthony decided that he would step outside for a while to play the Siren's Flute for no reason at all. Just as he was about to play the first note, a terrible screeching noise caught his attention. Looking down the road, he spied a girl on a moped speeding down the university's main road at ludicrous speed. Unfortunately, she didn't brake for the curb and went flying.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

She made a beautiful arc through the air and landed in a bush next to the building, leaving her read and legs floundering about in the air.

"I...didn't...wake...up...late...for...this... "

Anthony stood, momentarily dumbfounded, but immediately rushed to aid the girl.

"Nice entrance. But where are my manners, are you alright?"
          Last edited by Lunasa Prismriver; 01-31-2015, 10:29 PM.

Comment

A low groan emanated from the bush. "I'm not dead...so...maybe." The girl slowly started to attempt to wiggle out of the bush. "If...I can just... Legs... work." In seemingly methodical franticness, the girl flailed her legs about trying to move.

Comment

"Well, that's good, I guess. Here, let me help you with that."

Anthony pulled the girl out of the bush carefully and helped her to her feet. He brushed a few leaves off her shoulders before stepping back.
              Last edited by Lunasa Prismriver; 02-03-2015, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Trinity Soul University - En Route to Female Dorms

Seki was slightly disappointed to hear Trista's answer, but she simply shrugged it off. Time met little to a vampire so it was easy for her to be patient. They arrived at the dorms just as Trista was finishing her last question. Seki paused at the door for a moment and looked back at her roommate with a reassuring smile. "You can take your time and t=ell me whenever you like. If you don't want to go thre alone i'll be happy to go with you. Although i don't think the headmaster would bite at all." Seki then opened the door for the girl, holding it despite how badly she wanted to get inside herself.

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Campus

Cecilia blushed slightly from the gesture, not sure what it meant. "A-ah, wait up Lynne!" She tried her best to keep up with Lynne, but she was not as fit as she might have appeared. Huffing and puffing, Cecilia did her best to not end up doubled over while she struggled to catch her breath. "Y-you're so fast! I didn't think it was possible for me to even keep up with you!" She did her best though, determined to stay near Lynne, believing she may have found a new friend. Well, believing turned into hoping and fantasizing that she had made a friend on the first day.

Comment

En route to female dorms

After her internal emotional crisis, Kris decided to get back on her current objective, which was getting to the orientation class

("Whatever happens stays on the past, if it comes back you know how to deal with it") thought the redhead and then looked at her friend on the distance, she was glad for not being noticed as she made her way to follow Sonya
                    Last edited by Kristia; 02-03-2015, 04:21 PM.
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Female Dorms (1st Floor)

"I... Um... Th-Thanks... Seki..." Trista replied to Seki. Much to Trista's surprise, it had appeared that Seki was forgiving in Trista's decision to hide her powers. For but a brief moment, in the recesses of the young girl's mind, Trista honestly believed that Seki would refuse to let Trista hide her powers to which spawned quite the scary thought. The thought of a vampire overpowering Trista as her curiosity grew too large. A thought that, had it lingered for too long, would have surely distressed Trista. But, with Seki's words, Trista's dark thoughts slowly dissipated and her mind settled.

As the duo walked into the female dorms, Trista couldn't help but feel rather guilty. While it was apparent that Seki was fine with Trista's secrecy, Trista felt torn as she was deliberately hiding her magic from her roommate. In a magical university. If this were any other place, a college or an ordinary apartment, Trista wouldn't have to fret so much about hiding her magic. But in an environment like this, it was expected that fellow mages would reveal and actively practice their new-found powers. Further still, Trista was hiding her powers from the one person who would discover the quickest. Fortunately, thanks to Trista's decision to bring Seki along to the headmaster's office, that level of secrecy would soon be non-existant. The first few people in the university to learn of Trista's powers. Now that was something for Trista to ponder about.

Inside the Female Dorms, Trista saw herself in a long spanning corridor with doors lining each wall. As the duo proceeded down the 1st floor corridor, Trista saw the doors numbered in order. 101A to one side, 101B to the other. Another step. 102A to one side, 102B to the other. With a quick peek at the few doors before 105A, Trista could see that a couple of them were open. Through the open doors, Trista caught brief glimpses of fellow students hanging out in their dorm rooms. 1 student could be seen practising some manner of unusual chemical activity in the kitchen while, in another room, a student could be seen sitting on their sofa watching TV. To Trista, it seemed that the dorm rooms were fairly mundane but students were not discouraged from practising magical activities in their dorms. While this fact did not affect Trista by much, it at least assured her that she could safely practice magic within the confine of her own room.

Just as the duo were about to arrive at their dorms, Trista shifted her gaze away from the other dorms and looked back to her vampiric roommate. Her expression nearly unchanged from earlier but her eyes focused on both Trista and on the approaching door of 105A.
                      "Seki...? After the... th-the orientation, after we... v-visit the headmaster, what are you...? Wh-What are you... going to do?" Trista curiously asked. After all, neither girl had seemingly no intentions as to what to do after the orientation. Aside from simply staying in her own room until nightfall, Trista had no plans. But that did not mean that Seki was in the boat as the young girl.

(Is this too much? It might be too much. Maybe too much. Too much? I don't know. Might be.)
                      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Main Office

As soon as Lily let go, Allen responded immediately by stopping and going back. He realized that she'd be quite lost without him guiding her to the desk. He put his hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, you alright? I almost lost ya there... And why are you blushing?"

Allen clearly understood the concept of love, but had no idea that the last comment was directed at them because he had no idea what signs give off an aura of romance. As far as he could tell, the only way to know that one loves someone is to say so themselves.

Student Parking

A car pulled in. It was a red Highlander, and the rear was so stuffed it looked like nothing but darkness.

Soon, a man stopped out. He grabbed his knapsack and book from the front seat and closed the door, deciding to get everything else later. He took a pause and listened.

"... Ah. Nothing like the sound of festivity."

Shonen Klang has entered school campus.

Comment

Selene stood there for a moment with a tired look on her face before puffing out some stray leaves stuck in her bangs. "Heck of a way to start out..." she muttered under her breath before turning to the one who had helped her. "Hey, thanks for helping me out there!" Selene then glanced over to the entrance before speaking again. "How late am I?"

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Female Dorms (1st Floor)

The duo continued walking through the dorm until finally they had reached their room.The vampire was unresponsive for a while, she seemed drained of any energy. The prolonged exposure to sunlight, the long bus ride and the short battle with the dragon boy was all taking it's toll. With another small yawn and a faint moan, the vampire gazed onward moving slowly into her new room. There were no coffins so she simply picked a bed and laid her luggage on top of it. She had heard Trista's question but she hadn't responded yet. Instead she opened one of her suit cases, taking out a small silver colored vial. She removed the lid and quickly downed the liquid inside.

Seki let out a sigh of relief before returning her attention to her new roommate. Seki's poster and facial features had changed. She looked refreshed and even chipper. with her eyes closed, she wore a warm smile on her face. It was like she had taken a shot of pure caffeine or something, but it was pretty obvious what was actually in the vial. "Well i did promise you i would buy you dinner. But before that i want to stop at the library. I've been wondering about some of the other species attending the school."
                            Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 02-05-2015, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Entrance | Trinity Soul University

Carina was just walking around, minding her own business. She wasn't looking to get her dorm room key and number just yet, especially with how Student Orientation is just right around the corner. Thankfully a few days ago her mother had called in, and got a dorm number set up, and had all of Carina's belonging's delivered to said dorm. All Carina has to do is just go to the main office, fill out whatever she needs to do, and get the key for the Dorm her mother had rearranged.

However there was one problem... Carina was sort of lost among the many students. "Son of a b*tch. Where do I go now?" Carina commented in quite an annoyed tone... Though as she was trying to think of what to do she heard a voice speak DIRECTLY to her. Instinctively she turned around to look at Volkia. "Huh?" Carina reacted as she quickly crossed her arms and turned away from Volkia. "What are talking about? I'm not lost or confused! Just wondering on where to go..." Carina replied... she was obviouslly a little lost and confused though.

Comment

Quad area - Female Dorms | Trinity Soul University

Cecilia smiled, curtsying slightly in her pastel blue dress. "I am Cecilia Leblanc, monsieur. French may not be my first language but I am glad to understand what I can." She smiled, and looked over at Lynne. "I guess we both come from French families, how coincidental!" She politely stuck her hand out to the man after placing a bag down, feeling obligated to do so. "Oh, what room are you in? I'm in room 104A. I still haven't met anyone in my room, which means more surprises for me, heh~" She smiled at Lynne, almost hoping that she'd be in the same room or at the very least somewhere near her.

Comment

Working...
                                X