X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Room 104A - Female Dormitories | Trinity Soul University

"..." Lynne stopped to look at Cecilia helping her unpack. Help her unpack? Lynne was quite surprised, although she wasn't really showing such surprise on her face. Having spent years with peers who'd rather stay away from her instead of going near her, let alone touch her belongings.

Lynne shook her head. Although the idea of trying on lighter colored clothing is nice, Lynne just didn't like those bright colors anymore, unless they were on a painting. Besides, she liked the color black: it made her comfortable; the color of darkness that comforted the restless nights.
    Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 07-19-2015, 08:41 PM.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Main Building

Allen heard the announcement.

"Ah, damn, we were too late. Oh well, we need to get to orientation. C'mon, Lily!"

He dragged Lily by the hand over to the orientation.

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Main Building - Reception Area

"Ah... right then." Selene took the pen and started going through the paperwork. After a lengthy trial of scratching out wrong entries, blank stares into space, intense moments of concentration involving the sticking out of one's tongue out the side of their mouth, and redoing the entire set of forms multiple times, she finally handed back the completed documents to the receptionist. "There! Done!"

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Female Dorms (Corridors)

Trista made little reply to that of Seki's, but Seki's sentiments and reassurement still touched little Trista nonetheless. But regardless of Seki's touching words, it was apparent to Trista that Seki was clearly aware of Trista's uncontrollable shaking. What exactly was going through Seki's mind when she saw Trista, that Trista didn't quite know. As of right now, several things were prodding away at Trista's mind: the Orientation, Seki's thoughts in regards to Trista's wellbeing, and that of her powers. Trista knew that she needed to get to that orientation, if she wanted any chance of getting anywhere in this university. But, despite this, Trista knew that Seki had something brewing in her vampiric mind. She just didn't know what exactly.

"We... W-We should go to... the Orientation, S-Seki." Trista spoke up. "I... don't want us to... t-to be late."
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

TSU - Orientation

Sonya looked at the doy that Kris was pointing at. "Did you say dragon?" She asked suprised to hear that a dragon was here. "I wonder what it's like ti be a dragon or any animal breed." Sonya thought as she looks at Zero and then to Kris, mainly her ears though.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

TSU - Orientation

"Yup, there are what some call mythological people here too" Kris answered Sonya´s question "Some are rarer than other because of different reasons, from difficult reproductions to the pride of being seen by the public" She explained and could feel the girl staring at her again "If you are wondering something, you can ask you know?"
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

TSU - Orientation

"Mythological! So there's a possibility of phoenixs, unicorns, leviathans and other types being here?" Sonya thought and Kris then said that Sonya can ask if she's wondering something. Sonya blushed a bit and "I was wondering what it's like to be something other than human. Like maybe a half-breed or something." Sonya said looking down towards her feet while keeping her light blush.

While Raylin and Amata have a little sibling tease fight, Zero felt like someone was looking at him. He looks around with little head movement possible. "What was that feeling?" He asked himself softly. Raylin looks at Zero. "You say something?" She asks him. "Nothing." Zero replied.
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

TSU - Orientation

"It is a rather bittersweet thing depending on the situation, you have heightened senses and traits of your animal half in both goid and bad way, I was saved of the fleas though" Kris responded giggling about it "There is a bigger connection with nature as you can feel things from other perspective, but there are drawbacks too."

"While most people already accept creatures and half-breeds, there are others who see them as lower things, discrmination has lowered a lot, but nothing can be completely erased" commented the wolf with some seriousness "and finally comes the instincts, there is a balance between animal and human, some are in harmony while others are either too afraid to accept their other halves or embrace one too much to the point of losing the harmony"
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The vampire had a difficult time figuring out whether Trista's current stuttering was a result of her being in a panic or if she had calmed and gone back to normal. Whichever the case she was right, if they didn't leave soon they were sure to be late. However the vampire couldn't let her go in such a poor state. Releasing her embrace the vampire but about 32 centimeters between Trista and herself. The vampire took her left hand and let it flow gently from her chin down to her belly. As she did this dark matter came from her hand forming the kanji for relax. "Ochitsuite. This is a safe place. there's no need to worry." The more Seki thought about it the more Trista amused her. She seemed so scared of everything, yet she didn't fear the creature standing opposite of her. The kanji Seki had formed quickly faded just like the parasol earlier. Seki's folded her arms and pondered for a moment. "I... Sorry you're right. We should go before we're late"

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Female Dorms (104A)

Cecilia smiled, helping with the last of the clothing. "Hey, we should get going, we might end up being late for orientation!" She stuck her hand out to Lynne, grinning. "I know I don't want to be late but then again being early can be kinda boring, heh." Grabbing Lynne's hand gently, she tugged at the smaller girl. "Ready to go?"

Comment

Room 104A - Female Dormitories | Trinity Soul University

"..." Lynne looked at Cecilia tugging her hand and nodded. She grabbed her sketchpad, hugged it tightly, and got up from the bed. The unpacking can wait; as long as the belongings were safe in the room, it won't matter much.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Shortly after hearing Seki's reply, Trista quickly noticed the vampire let go of little Trista and quickly form an unusual symbol out of darkness. If Trista knew anything, it was undoubtedly foreign. Chinese? Japanese? Occult? Trista did not know language or foreign scripts so, to her, the symbol meant almost nothing. What did peak her interest was the nature of it. A symbol made of darkness much like the illusionary parasol from earlier albeit smaller and more stable. For as long as the symbol remained, Trista secretly desired to touch it. She had no idea as to what exactly it would have entailed but the darkness was both alluring and mysterious to Trista but not in a scary fashion. In fact, the darkness itself reminded Trista of something. But she didn't know what exactly.

Before long, the symbol dissipated and Seki agreed with Trista. It had seemed that the two roommates came to an agreement to go Orientation. With that agreed upon, Trista began to follow Seki through the Dorm Corridors on their way to Orientation.
                          "You... You see my... h-hands, d-don't you?" Trista asked her roommate in regards to her shaking. In asking her question, Trista couldn't help but feel ashamed of nearly overusing her powers and letting bother both Seki and herself. In anything, it undoubtedly would have made Seki all the more curious in regards to Trista's powers. Something that Trista was unsure as to how she should have felt about it. On one hand, it gave all the more reason for Seki to pressure the little Trista into revealing her powers. But, on the other hand, it also increased the necessity for Trista to reveal her powers.
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

TSU - Orientation

Sonya was surprised but what Kris said. More connection to nature and other things. "But wouldn't Mythologicals have a mush stronger sense and have more magic than anyone else?" She asked Kris. Sonya was always reading books in her spare time and after her magic awoke, her parents showed her a small hidden library in their basement that had many different books on magic and legends. "I've read that Mythologicals are like that." She said as she looks back up.

Comment

TSU - Orientation

"Some have more affinity to magic than others, sure mythological creatures have a boost with it and the humans being in general the lowest in terms of magic affinity, but there is also what you try to achieve" Kris spoke "Imagine two persons trying to reach a mountain, one of them is weak while the other one is gifted with a great body. Both of them have a month to train for the task."

"While the strong person relaxes knowing he can do the climb with not much problem, the weak person keeps training, knowing his limits and trying to surpass them, with time he can reach the strong person´s abilities and even surpass him. That is a key element with our abilities, the will to keep getting better and knowing our limits." The wolf explained "I´m not saying that those who were born with better abilities are bad, but anyone can reach the sky if he or she has the will to keep moving forward"

Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Female Dorms (104A)

Clasping her hand together, Cecilia smiled. "Alright, let's get moving~!" She started towards the door, making sure to grab her blue pin and her room key. "Alright, I'm all ready now too~!" Walking out the door and taking a deep breath she sighed a bit. "Huh, after orientation I might have to relieve the pressure a bit early this time." Rubbing the back of her head, she glanced at the pin before shaking her head a little. "Ahaha, I don't even know where orientation is taking place..."

Comment

Working...
                                X