X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shopping District | Trinity Soul University

"Oh no, I'm perfectly fine." The tree-girl giggled elegantly in response to Cecilia's rather cute disposition. Before heading out to the outside world, she was given a series of pictures of how humans look like and how they act One of those pictures had a girl in her late teens to early adulthood with her brown hair tied back and wearing a white dress walking across a sandy beach. This girl in front of her looked so much like her, the tree-head girl thought.

The brown-haired girl then introduced herself. Cecilia. What a pretty name. It sounded as graceful as some of the names they give Greater Dryads. From her knowledge, when someone introduces oneself, the other introduces back.

"My name is Sephiroth. Nice to meet you, Cecilia." The tree-head girl, Sephiroth, greeted with a little curtsy: another thing she learned about the humans.

Cecilia then talked about treating Sephiroth to lunch. A lunch was very appreciated for Sephiroth who did not get a chance to eat anything today. A nice sprout salad with sparkling water would be really appreciated. "Why yes, I think that would be wonderful. I've just recently come to the realm of humans, so I would like a friend who's well-versed about this world."

Campus Center | Trinity Soul University

"Are you waiting for Mr. Daichi?"

If Jason turned around, he would be greeted by an elegant woman wearing a modified Victorian-era dress that exposed a lot of cleavage. Her dark brown hair was tied into a ponytail with an overly large red ribbon, and her gently gazing eyes were adorned with spectacles. She was carrying a thin book, set aside with one of her hand.

"I'm afraid he might be busy with consulting other students." Cassandra, the head librarian of the campus, announced. "Is your question something I might be able to help with, perhaps?"
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Jason quickly turned around to see the teacher Cassandra standing in front of him with a rather unusual choice of clothing. It looked almost like she came straight from the Victorian Era, only it seemed that her clothing was slightly modified to have a more revealing neckline. Her eyes gave off a rather comforting feeling, as if welcoming him to the university. It was a rather pleasing feeling than the usual thoughts and emotions Jason felt when around other people. In fact, perhaps this woman might have the patience to be able to help him.

"Yes. I needed to ask what I should do if they don't teach my magic type at this school.", Jason asked Cassandra.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

"Ah, so your magic isn't elemental." Cassandra nodded, understanding his dilemma. There have been some incidents of students with magic that the university does not provide. Most of them are put into regular set of classes without a major-specific class until their second year where they are given opportunity to study abroad under apprenticeship. However, with the increasing amount of students with non-magic background, the supply of wizards that takes in mundane apprentices dwindles. "Hmm... I could maybe help you out with this issue. What's your magic type? Can you demonstrate a little bit?"
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Upon being asked what his magic type was, Jason seemed to slightly tense up, broke eye contact, and briefly quieted himself by simple knee-jerk reaction as he thought about whether or not he should share his magic type. Of course he had to share it. If not, then this entire endeavor would just be a waste of time, and he would be getting nowhere at this school. Besides, it wasn't like he was able to back out now, considering this entire trip was mandated by the court judge. After a few seconds of hesitation, Jason decided that it would be best to tell her, rather than show her, considering how dangerous his magic was.

"It's Psychokinesis, but it's more commonly known as 'Telekinesis'.. It's basically the magic of matter.", Jason quietly said, not really sure what the teacher's reaction would be.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

"Ah, Telekinesis. Magic over Matter." To Jason's surprise, Cassandra's reaction was rather benign, as if she was pleasantly surprised more than anything. "Not a lot of students were gifted with such a magic, so it is understandable that you aren't finding any classes regarding it."

This actually gave Cassandra a problem. Telekinesis was a subset of Spatial magic in a way, and there are very few spatial magicians left on mundane realm... most of them refused to teach at the University for the sake of pursuing their own research. The only staff member that knew basics of spatial magic was the headmaster and Cassandra... and Cassandra herself was only able to scratch the surface. This truly was a problem only the headmaster could solve.

"I will talk with the headmaster about your issue later in the faculty meeting. In the meantime, I recommend you explore the campus and have fun for today, instead of worrying about your schedule. In fact, come by my office at around 9 AM tomorrow; it's in the campus library building so it'll be easy to find."
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

To be honest, Jason was actually quite surprised that Cassandra was so understanding of his magic type. He was expecting her to either be confused, curious, or even shocked and scared by his magic type. After a brief pause, Cassandra advised Jason on what to do next, the only response Jason gave being a nod of his head and a slight grunt of affirmation.
              sigpic

Comment

"Very well, I'll see you tomorrow then." Cassandra nodded and smiled gently at Jason before heading towards what was presumably the library building of the campus, leaving Jason with a choice: go back to the dorm and rest for a bit, or tour the campus.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Jason watched as Cassandra walked towards the library until she was out of sight before quietly thinking to himself. What exactly should he do from here? After all, he had accomplished everything he needed to do, so there was only one thing left to do. Wasting little time, Jason began to walk to his dorm room in hopes of finally unburdening himself from the weight of his backpack.
                  sigpic

Comment

Trinity Soul University | Orientation

As Zoe continued to strangle Cale, she calmed down once Sonya asked her to loosen her grip from around Cale's neck, but not to let go entirely. Which Zoe did of course, but Sonya's response to seeing Cale had confused her a bit... which seemed to spark a bit of a curiosity in Zoe. This prompted the Lamia to ask Sonya about Cale.

"Wait what did this man do? You seem so cautious around him..." Zoe asked as she loosened her tail's grip from Cale's neck, but did not completely let go of the Wind Mage.

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Orientation

As the Headmaster had expected, the shy girl he saw slowly walk up to the stage was intending to speak with him, as she approached he did pretend to not having had noticed little Trista walk up to the stage. But before you know it, Trista was already at the stage and was tugging lightly at his coat.

The second she tugged at his coat, he turned to her and looked down with a calm smile on his face.
                      "Yes? Do you need something Miss?" Replied the Headmaster as the other teachers who were busy being asked questions from various students, had slowly began to wander off to help show a few students around. Meanwhile Nurse Hannah who was still on stage rolled her eyes before finally getting off the stage to head back to the Infirmary with her decapitated head still in her arms.

Almost immediately upon sneaking up on Sonya, and her new friend Zoe. Cale found himself suddenly trapped in a choke-hold by the tail of the lamia Zoe. Thankfully before he passed out, Sonya ordered Zoe to lessen her grip on his nick. Upon Zoe doing so, Cale let out a gasp of air as he began to catch his breath.

"OH JESUS CHRIST...! I wasn't expecting that kind of... reaction!" Cale replied as he slowly began to catch his breath. That was also when he took notice of Sonya's gesture towards him, and Zoe's question.

"I didn't do a damn thing to her... yet... She's just a little butt-hurt... about me... offering to help earlier... I wasn't even thinking of doing anything dirty...! Besides she's a little too flat-" Cale replied in-between breaths.
                      "I mean... She's a little too mean and short for me anyways."

Comment

Room 107A - Boys' Dormitory | Trinity Soul University

Meanwhile in her dorm room, Grace was almost done unpacking. Her clothes were neatly put into a simple wardrobe the school gave to each room, with a set of contact lenses with different colors strewn around the bed. Her now empty-carriage was sitting at the corner, with her laptop sitting on the desk.

"Okay so..." Grace muttered to herself as she jotted down a list of supplies she needed to buy from the shopping district. "I need a bed cover because I forgot to bring one... some blanket, towel... a new computer- god, I'm missing so many things."

Grace reached for her pockets to pull out a crumbled ball of loose change: a dollar here, a five there, a set of quarters, dimes, and pennies strewn in her hand. In no way will she be able to buy everything she needs with the very little money she has.

"Looking for these?"

Grace turned to find her theoretical master, Almetas the Dimension Master... or one of his whimsical human form: reminiscent of a queen in the Elizabethan Era donned with a crown made of gold, dressed in turquoise, red, and gold and wielding a sheathed dagger.

Spoiler:

"Ah, so you finally decided on how you want to show yourself to the public?" Grace chuckled at Almetas' getup. "It looks good."

"Thank you." Almetas did a curtsy, completely immersed in his royal disguise. "However, I do plan on putting up a more... provocative form."

"Care to demonstrate?" Grace teased, advancing to Almetas with a naughty look.

"No thank you. Not right now." Almetas chuckled as she materialized leather wallet that fit Grace's style of attire. "Anyway, I know you're strapped for funds, so I got you something."

Grace grabbed the wallet and opened it to find it full of bundles of 20 dollar bills, the numerous Andrew Jacksons staring at Grace, telling Grace 'Spend me! Spend me!'

"I... I can't accept this, Almetas." Grace closed the wallet and shook her head, unamused at Almetas' inappropriate action. "This isn't fair for the others."

"It is," Almetas argued. "Because they came out of your father's will."

Her father. How could Grace forget? She was so distracted still trying to learn how to use her newly acquired power that she failed to remember the better parts of her past. Before his death, Grace's father wrote a will stating that whatever was left of his property will be given to his daughter, Grace. However, her greedy relatives intimidated her out of country so that the will could be null and void, and fought with one another to get the pretty penny. Almetas must've seized the money that came from selling her profit and stuffed it all somewhere safe.

"They're yours, true and true." Almetas added, wise and whimsical as ever. Grace looked at Almetas' gazing smile and couldn't help but laugh. Looks like she lost, once again.

"Wow... okay, you win. I'll treat you to ice cream, how about that?" Grace giggled as she stuffed her wallet deep inside her pants pocket.

"That'd be lovely." Almetas smiled and disappeared into the alternate dimensions, leaving Grace alone but satisfied. Time to get ready.
                        Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 07-18-2015, 06:45 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

The brunette smiled, bouncing up and down a little, her hands clasped together. "Nice to meet you Sephiroth!" The short girl's thoughts were racing, 'Oh my, her name is so pretty and she seems like a name for a princess...' Her face was getting a little hotter, but she shook it off as the excitement. "Let's go to my dorm room so I can get the money and then we can go to get lunch!" She stopped bouncing suddenly and placed her hands on her cheeks. "Oh my gosh, I forgot Lynne! Here, let's hurry back to the dorms, maybe she's there!" She extended her hand to the taller girl, smiling softly. 'I wonder if her hands are soft... Her hair looks like it'd be fun to play with and I really wanna hug her and... Eh, no, I can't think of things like that... Wait, is this what liking someone is like..? My friends talked about it all the time but... Do I really like girls?' Cecilia thought to herself, her face glowing a soft red from her thoughts. "E-eh, wait, you've just come to the human world? Ah, that's so cool! I'll do my best to help you out, I mean, I may be half witch but I'm still human!" she exclaimed, her eager eyes full of excitement to help out Sephiroth. "Come on~! We gotta introduce you to my roommate then grab some lunch!"

Comment

Cecilia's eagerness was impressive. Dryads as a whole were generally a very calm race, so an excited, cheery disposition of Cecilia did shock Sephiroth a little bit at first, but it grew on her quickly. How adorable. I wonder if I can... Sephiroth thought, but quickly dismissed her constantly simmering dirty thoughts. No, Sephiroth, calm yourself. Do not become overrun by lust.

Cecilia offered her hand to Sephiroth, all hyped up to show her friends to Sephiroth. More friends the merrier, Sephiroth thought, glad that the humans were just as sociable as Dryad and amazed as well. Socializing came easy for the Dryads since their community only really reached thousands, while humans spanned a population of trillions in the mundane realm... and yet they were able to gather in one place and still make friends.

Sephiroth accepted Cecilia's hand. Soft? Sephiroth thought, rubbing the texture of Cecilia's hands. Wow, they're softer than other Dryads... and we Dryads are known for soft skin... this is a shocking revelation... but quite pleasant too.

"Lead on." Sephiroth chuckled, offering to follow Cecilia. "I would be overjoyed to meet your friends as well."
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Shopping District - En route to Dorms | Trinity Soul University

Cecilia smiled and gently pulled Sephiroth through the large crowd. "I think it should be this way! Ah, right, if you have any questions about this world, I guess you can ask me! I might have the answer, heh, I tend to read a lot of books since I was home schooled." She smiled, looking forwards so she didn't bump into anyone. 'Her hand is so soft.. And she rubbed my hand a little too! I think in the books it was used for the boy to comfort the girl but why was it always a boy doing all the stuff? Can't a girl do it too?' her thoughts were racing, her face getting hot again. 'She's so pretty too, I just wanna... N-no, don't think of that stuff.. She'll think I'm weird if I did that and plus we just met.. I-I can't help but think of it...' Cecilia tried not to think about it, especially the fact that the two girls were technically holding hands. "Ah, we're almost there, that's our dorm building right there!" The brunette pointed out a building, smiling. "Let's go check if Lynne's there, I hope she is. I kinda left without her without meaning to do so, I probably made her really worried..."

Comment

Girls' Dormitories | Trinity Soul University

"Ah, I see it too." Sephiroth noted the rows of buildings as well. They looked less like a dormitory and more like a suburban neighborhood full of model houses. They must have cut a lot of trees for this. Sephiroth thought in her mind rather sorrowfully, lamenting the trees' lives lost to create the structures.

Her melancholic thoughts faded as Cecilia commented about how her friend Lynne would worry about her. At the back of her head, she was dismayed, worried that Cecilia might have been taken. Her worry would grow as the events unfolded...

Lynne could not find her dorm partner, no matter how hard she searched. Sad and lorn, Lynne trodded back to her dormitory and sat on a bench in front of her dorm building. Normally she wasn't so bothered by being alone, but today's chaotic events accentuated how forsaken she felt. She appeared as if she kept herself strong, but deep in her heart a turbulent storm blew.

The storm in her heart calmed down, however, when she heard a familiar voice. Lynne looked up to find Cecilia running towards their dorm with another girl that looked about the same age both Lynne herself and Cecilia but was unparalleled when it came to the height. Lynne would note more distinguishable feature about this new girl, but her heart was so overwhelmed with relief Lynne could not do anything but run up to Cecilia and give her a big hug, grasping her waist with her arms as she pounced.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X