X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orientation | Trinity Soul University

"Cecilia are you alright?" Verrena fidgeted, but then realized that what hit her friend was just a fur coat. "Oh... you are alright."

"A fur coat?" Amos meanwhile sounded more confused than he was in both his years among the living and among the dead. He crept closer to Cecilia and picked up the fur coat from Cecilia's face. "It's warm. Someone must've been wearing it before he threw it across the portal... he must've been in a hurry trying to close it."

"Is- is it because he maybe didn't want to get in trouble with the teachers?" Cecilia asked.

"Whoever created the portal is no ordinary mage." Amos denied Cecilia's hypothesis. "With a portal of this caliber, he is probably strong enough a mage to duel against every teacher in this school at once."

"Do you think whoever made the portal did it because of that scarlet pillar earlier?" Verrena questioned, to which Amos nodded.

"Perhaps. He could've summoned the portal to stabilize the energy peak." Amos nodded, his bony hinges creaking. The portal began destabilizing, about to collapse any moment. "Wait, there's someone coming out of the portal still?"

As Amos pointed out the fact, someone popped out of the destabilizing portal right as the portal collapsed, leaving a seamless edge. The person who came out of the portal: a woman of dignity wearing a formal dress and carrying a briefcase of some sort, looked bewildered as if she was put in a storm. "Oh my, that was rather close."

"Who... are you?" Cecilia asked the woman, who was busy fixing her hair to a manageable degree.

"Oh my, pardon me for the rudeness. I am the Sound teacher of Trinity Soul University, Lydia Mauvelle." The woman, Lydia, answered Cecilia's question. Finally, every staff member of Trinity Soul University is now here.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

(Quick post for Zekai.))
      TSU - Orientation

As Sonya seemingly showed distress about Zoe's clueless demeanor towards Orientation, Zoe just gave a small nervous chuckle in response. But then as Sonya got back up from her faceplant onto the ground, the seal mage had introduced herself. Hearing this Zoe then smiled and quickly bowed. "Oh! My name is Zoe. It's nice to meet you! Anyways I really should get somewhere warm- WHAT THE WHAT!?" Zoe replied as she was caught off guard by the large surge of magical energy that caught attention of all the staff and the students. Seeing that Zoe freaked out big time as she just spectated the entire scene with a look of shock, confusion, and awe.

Then after it ended... a woman emerged from a... portal? Seeing that left Zoe with even more questions as she was beginning to ignore that the cold grass is beginning to nip away at her lower snake-half.

Comment

As all the staff was viewing the magic portal begin to expand and take form, the staff had all created some form of barrier around most of the students. This was actually beginning to upset the Headmaster.

"GAAAAAAH!!! I could just tear my hair out right now! So much stuff has been going on in just ONE MORNING! This is far more chaotic than previous Orientations! GAAAAH!!!" The Headmaster spoke in an angry, but quiet tone so that no one would be able to hear him. He was getting close to his anger limit right now. After all with that fight that happened just nearby, losing the sound magic teacher, that small surge of ice magic and ice roof in the crowd, and now this magic portal. Things are beginning to make him rather agitated. He knows that his own foolish decision to let things just play out as they normally did in the past with previous orientations, was not going to cut it this time. For crying out loud a lot of the students now probably think that the staff are incompetent. That was what was mostly getting to him. "I really should have asked the staff to handle every problem that was happening, but NOOOOO I just had to 'let things play out' like last year and the year before... You know what, no more sitting around! I have to protect my students!"

However the Headmaster hopped off the stand and began to make his way to the magic portal that was forming to confront whatever was emerging, ready to take things on first-hand. What happened though was that as he got closer to the portal, the portal had... stopped as... the Sound Magic Teacher had emerged!? As she emerged the portal began to close behind her, and seeing her both left him relieved and speechless... but still somewhat angry.

As soon as he saw her he immediately walked up to her and placed his hands on Lydia's shoulders. The look on his face was one of both relieve... and stress induced anger, but mostly relief. "Lydia..."

Comment

Lydia did a little curtsy to address her headmaster, lips curling to a slight smile. "My apologies, headmaster." She apologized, even though it wasn't necessary her fault for her absence. "The traffic was quite heavy."

Infirmary | Trinity Soul University

"..." Lynne's expressionless face peered into the nurse's office inside the main building of Trinity Soul University where teachers' offices and some classrooms for GE (General Education) classes are located at. She found the same rude wolf girl who covered her with blanket of snow, a boy she caught a glimpse of earlier, and another boy who she's never seen before.

"Can I help you?"

Lynne flinched from the sudden question and turned to find one of the assistant nurses with a warm smile on his face. She then realized what this man who looked a few years older than her wanted, and showed him her broken arm.

"Ooh, that's a nasty fracture. Nothing I can't help fix, though. Come on in." The assistant nurse motioned Lynne to enter.

As soon as Lynne entered the infirmary, a faint smell of rosemary herbs made her less tense. For a place of medical treatment, it smelled nice... Lynne wished the hospitals she went to after injuries caused by the other orphans in the numerous orphanages she lived in smelled this good, but bygones should be bygones, nothing more, nothing less.

"Have a seat here, I'll start the treatment in just a second." The assistant nurse pointed at a comfy-looking red sofa in one of the treatment rooms.

Lynne fidgeted at the word: "treatment". The hospitals she went to said the same word, and end result made Lynne feel miserable and spiteful. Still, it would be better to have a working arm, so Lynne obliged. The nurse left and came back a bit later, but he wasn't carrying any of the scary medical tools like scalpels and bandages; instead, he was holding a red lollipop.

"Alright, let's see here..." The assistant nurse gently held Lynne's broken arm and began chanting. From his body, green light permeated and slowly seeped into her broken arm. A few seconds later, without bandages, tourniquets, or casts, Lynne's broken bones were mended.

"...!" Lynne's expression didn't change, but she was extremely shocked and surprised that the treatment didn't feel painful at all... in fact, the magic left her relatively cheery and relaxed rather than tense and miserable.

"There you go, all better." The assistant nurse warmly smiled as he held out the candy. "Here's a reward for being such a good patient."

As Lynne was let out of the infirmary after such a short but effective treatment, she couldn't help but be amused that she has met more people who were funny, kindhearted and caring today in the university than she has met in her lifetime outside the university. Her lips formed the smallest of smiles for the slightest of moments as she briskly walked back to the Orientation site where, now that everyone is present, the Orientation will finally begin.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

TSU - Orientation

Just after Zoe introduced herself, she freaked and that made Sonya look towards where Zoe was looking and saw a huge sphere like object. "Huge." Was all Sonya could say.

Ryofu was just sleeping through everything when the pressure of magic from the large sphere made her wake up. Ryofu opened her eyes quickly and sat up. ".................... big sphere." She said half awake.

Raylin and Amata were sitting on the grass waiting on either Zero to return or Orientation to finally get started. Then the large sphere appeared. "What the?" Raylin asked. "Heck is that?" Amata said finishing the question as they both look up.

TSU - Infirmary

Zero listened to the girl talk, saying typical things and mentioning that she lived north. Zero mainly lived on a mountain range where it was warm year-round, thus his outfit being less suited for cold weather. Zero stretched and placed his hands behind his head and right foot over his left. "What you look like is up to you, but don't complain when it gets hotter out." He said ignorant.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Silent, excluded from the hubbub in the front of the crowd, and enigmatically watching in the back, Grace's hypothesis that there was something odd about this university did not prove to be false when she saw the large portal form in the distance, then close the very next moment. What did she expect, she is at a magic school now. It's like Hogwarts from Harry Potter has come to life except more... japanized? Is that a word?

Either way, Grace crossed her arms and merely waited for real action. Whether it be a tour of the campus or a boring speech from that boring-looking headmaster, Grace didn't care. She looked like she didn't care either and, if seen by a total stranger, would pass as a pretty boy. She flattened her breasts with a sarashi and wore men's suit to cover her womanliness; the reasons that only she knows. The only way her true gender would be revealed is if someone was to pay real close attention to her features... but even then, they would dismiss her as an androgynous, malnourished boy.

Grace found someone that finally interested her: a guy standing not far from her, black hair and wearing a brown bomber jacket. He looked like just any other guy, maybe a little shorter than usual, but his eyes spoke something about him that Grace found interesting. To break the ice and maybe try to make friends, Grace approached the guy and asked, her voice husky enough to not give away her true self. "Do you think they're even gonna start any time soon?"
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Jason lightly grimaced at how he had gotten he attention of the two girls, but quickly hid his disappointment as he turned to greet them.

"Uh, yea.", Jason said in a slightly awkward, yet calm tone.

At this point, Jason knew that he was not doing very well with trying to draw attention away from himself, but right when all hope seemed lost, Jason heard a husky voice with a faint feminine tinge to it, distracting him from what was going on near the stage and providing an opportunity for the two girls talking to him to have their attention directed towards a new person.

To be honest, he couldn't tell if the voice belonged to a male or female, and turning to face the source of the voice didn't help much either. Standing in front of Jason was what appeared to be a rather androgynous boy with white hair and a single deep blue eye. The other eye was covered with a black eyepatch, possibly missing or simply for decoration. As for what he was wearing, it seemed he preferred formal attire, as evidenced by the fancy black suit he was wearing. After quickly but carefully observing the boy with his eyes and guessing the gender, Jason looked back up and very briefly observed a rather nonchalant look on his face, as if he didn't care much for the ceremony that was in place, although with how long things were taking, Jason didn't blame him. This entire observation took only a split second, and after that, Jason spoke.

"I don't know, something seems off about it. They seem to be waiting for something or someone.", Jason said to Grace.
                Last edited by S121; 06-26-2015, 03:37 AM.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

"Hmm... I just got here, so I haven't a clue what's happening," Grace commented, forming a smile. "but it certainly makes things interesting, doesn't it?"

Not really, Grace thought at the back of her mind. The smile, the cheery, outgoing personality she's putting in front of this man, they're all façade. She didn't want anyone to see her true pessimistic, condescending self, much like how she didn't want anyone to see her as a woman. It was hard to form conversations for someone like Grace, but she tried.

"So... how'd you end up here?" Grace carefully asked a question that she wouldn't like to answer, hopefully breaking the awkwardness between the two.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

As Lydia smiled and made a bit of a... joke? About what happened to her, the Headmaster seemed to get visibly angry.

"Goddammit Lydia... Just... this is a horrible start today. Students are already probably thinking that the staff are incompetent, and they are beginning to get irritated by how long it's taking for Orientation to begin. Just... DAMMIT!" The Headmaster replied as he turned around while angrily stomping his foot onto the ground before taking a deep breath. "Okay... Things can still be fixed. They still can... Just hurry up onto the stage. We're starting Orientation right now." The Headmaster spoke while grabbing Lydia by the arm, he then began to practically drag her to the stage up front.

The Headmaster replied as he walked back up to the stage where the other staff members are. Then at that moment he tapped his finger on the microphone before speaking into it.

"Hello everyone... and welcome to Trinity Soul University! Where we teach young men and women how to use magic, better control their abilities, and to help those become official mages! We do everything we can to help you students feel as comfortable as possible during your stay here, yet we aren't about to hold back against you all." He said with a minor happy chuckle.

"Every student's well being is of our utmost most importantce. We won't push you too hard if something ends up happening to you that will prevent you from getting your work done. For example if you come down sick, or require some medical attention, we have Nurse Hannah with medical staff in the infirmary to make sure you get the proper treatment and medication. If you also end up with some other kinds of problems, such as say a... family member has an accident, we will try to make sure that you have enough time to deal with it."
                    The Headmaster spoke before turning away from the mic to to breathe.

However here at Trinity Soul University we also have plenty of things to keep you students busy on any days off. For there are two "Districts" that are set up. The path on your right leads all the way to the Restaurant District. Which has several different restaurants, and places for you students to just "chill" and "hang" out with your friends as well as grabbing a bite to eat. Heck you can even go there for lunches because let me tell you... the food in the cafeteria isn't top notch. But don't forget though, that those restaurants do cost money. It's just to help with any funds for the University." Said the Headmaster before straightening his collar.

"Now the shopping district that contains a market where one can find all sorts of things to buy. Ranging from furniture, to clothing stores. We even have a small library, complete with bookstore, a gym, and an arcade for you students to just kick back and relax when you have nothing to do. There are also plenty of other places for shopping as well, and much like the Restaurant District. The Shopping District also requires actual money."

"Another bit of information regarding the Districts is that one can get jobs there. Getting a job obviously has plenty of benefits aside from just getting a paycheck. With a job in one of the District's you work you will earn 'credits' of sorts. These 'credits' will help lower the cost of Next year's tuition fee, meaning getting a job in one of the Districts is advised Not only that, but a small portion of the money that the shops make will be sent to the Universities funds. As such having a job in one of the District's can help you continue your studies. These places are also open to all students 24/7." Spoke the Headmaster as he finished talking about the Districts.

"That's for the shops and restaurants in the Disctrict's, but now onto talking about classes." The Headmaster said as he took out a rather large stack of papers from his coat before reading the papers.

"Classes are generally going to be taught by the many different teachers here, and are categorized by Magic types and sub-types. For example, Water Magic and it's sub-types is taught by the Water Magic Teacher, Ms. Mizu. She is the lovely young woman with the long navy blue hair next to me. So if you have Water Magic or any Water-Magic sub-type like Ice, then she will be your teacher." The Headmaster commented as he gestured over to Ms. Mizu, of whom gave a polite bow of her head as she sat in her seat on the stage.

"Now generally classes for all students will start at about... 9 am, and will end at around 3 pm. However that excludes the Dark Magic classes of whom will be taught by Ms. Dark. As her classes start at around 8 pm, and end at around 2 am. The reasons for why her classes take place during the night is quite obvious. For Dark Magic is better taught during the night when things go dark. Class schedules will also vary and differ due to the Weather, and any changes to your class schedules will be sent to you via mail, E-mail, or a phone call from one of the Staff Members. Also as a heads up, after Orientation you will have the rest of today, and tomorrow with no classes. However after that you will be needing to go to start your studies then. So it is recommended to use the rest of today to get settled with your new home during your stay here at the University. While tomorrow we will also be having a sort of event. This event will be taking place tomorrow starting at about 8 AM, and will be ending at 9-10 PM. During this time the classrooms for the teachers will be open to the students, and in the morning you all will receive a note or E-Mail with the details of which class and which teacher you will be having. So during tomorrow it is advised for you all to seek out your assigned classroom and teacher, as they will be giving you the needed info of what to expect in your classes, along with some other important information. So be sure to go to the classes tomorrow so you can meet with your teachers. They will have any questions about your classes and what you will be learning." The Headmaster finished as he looked up away from the papers and at the students.

Looking at the crowd of students he gave a big smile and bow before saying one last thing.

"Now... welcome to Trinity Soul University. The place where you will learn, and master your magic. We hope that you all have a pleasant time studying here. If you have any questions though, feel free to come talk with any of the staff at any time. For we will be willing to listen to your problems. Now have a pleasant day everyone!" Said the Headmaster in a more happy and cheery tone before throwing his hands into the air and yelling one last thing.

"AND NOW ORIENTATION IS OVER! HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!" The Headmaster yelled happily and excitedly as he turned around to face all the staff members up at the stand, of which they all began talking with each other about various things...

Orientation is now over.

Comment

Trinity Soul University

So it WAS a speech from a professor... at least it wasn't as yawn-inducing as Grace expected. In fact, she actually received some great information about lowering her tuition. Her father's will was unobtainable because of familial issues, which practically left her almost penniless. She could use as much financial support as she could get.

"For the long wait, that was a short Orientation." Grace said to Jason. "Well, I'm gonna go get my room key now. See you later!"
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

SU - Infirmary

Undeestanding that it was mostly a waste of air, the wolf sighed "You know, with that attitude you have, you won't get many friends and gain a lot of hate" she pointed out relaxing on where she was "It would be better to try to adapt to the situation instead of staying so squared"
                        Last edited by Kristia; 07-05-2015, 10:31 PM.
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

As reluctant as she was, Trista took off and made her way towards her original spot near Orientation. Unbeknownst to the girl was that, as scary as it was to depart from her only friend and her roommate, something even scarier would have awaited her had she stayed with Seki the whole time. Fate worked in strange ways and yet Trista's fate was more fortunate than she could actually imagine. And yet for young Trista, such grand concepts of fate were not the sort of things her innocent mind to dwell on. Instead, her mind was poised on that of attending the Orientation. And to do that, Trista would have to hold out as much as she could without her vampire of a friend by her side. Something that the girl was in no way comfortable with.

((Fast forward to the present))

By the time Trista made her way back to her spot, a loud booming voice echoed across the immediate vicinity. A voice that Trista recognised nonetheless. The Headmaster. And from the sound of things, the missing staff members had finally made their way to the stage after all. This meant but one thing. Orientation had now begun.
                          Trista focused her attention towards that of the Headmaster, letting no word of his go ignored. It was strange and not really common for Trista. Trista had a rather unusual attention span. There were times at which Trista will focus all her attention on whatever is considered her top priority, and yet there were times in which the girl would have minimal focus and attention. As if lost in dream or her mind had ascended to another realm. Interestingly enough, whenever Trista is calm, the latter is most common and not the former. Needless to say, in this situation, her attention span was more like that of an owl rather than that of a goldfish.

In time, the Orientation ended and the crowd surrounding the stage quickly began to disperse. But instead of leaving with the crowd, Trista remained still, lost in thought over what the Headmaster just discussed. While most things were made clear, there were but a few things that left the girl stumped. For example, the timing of classes. Trista was perfectly aware of night classes but the Headmaster only mentioned dark magic classes. While Trista's magic was not necessarily dark, Trista couldn't help but notice that amongst the elements taught at night, hers was not amongst them. Was it that perhaps the Headmaster forgot or was there something more to it? Whatever the case may have been, the only way she was going to find out was by asking the Headmaster upfront. And that was exactly what she had planned to do all along.

But there was a problem. Seki was nowhere to be found. In all the time that the Orientation happened, Trista's roommate was nowhere to be seen. Not a trace. Not a sound. This was not good. Trista had arranged for the duo to meet with the Headmaster together. But with Seki nowhere to be found, Trista couldn't simply go without her. Especially if Trista was going to present herself and her magic to both her roommate and her superiors. Sure, Seki could always wait and just find out later. But Trista was not the kind of girl to simply go against her word. She planned to show her magic and get all of the major stuff out of the way as soon as possible. If Seki despised her magic, better to know now than later. As harmful as it may be.
                          Eventually, Trista came to the simple conclusion that Seki would simply catch up. Seki knew what Trista was going to and Seki knew where to find her. There was no way Seki could possibly miss Trista. Right? While Trista came down to the most logical conclusion, it still made her uncertain. What if Seki doesn't catch up? What if she didn't care after all? This made Trista very comfortable. Whatever underlying thoughts of insecurity and paranoid laid within Trista's mind began to resurface once more and it was taking its toll on her. But if Trista wished to get some answers around here, she would just have to try. Try to continue on alone, paranoid, and afraid.

With what little willpower she had, Trista began to make her slow and hesitant walk towards the stage and towards the Headmaster. Scared as she was, it was something that she needed to do. And that alone was the sole driving force for her walk. The necessity of speaking to the Headmaster.

(Hooray for another textbook TRXD overpost. Seriously guys, this is what happens when you don't help me get unstuck. This wall of text happens. Then again, I can just make walls of text for sh*t and giggles.)
                          Last edited by Luna Pixu; 07-06-2015, 09:23 PM.
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Trinity Soul University

"That's it?" Amos was furious, as evident by his enraged leaping up and down, catching the eyes of many a new students. "Just a speech? Where's the Twin Wyverns? Or the Leprechauns? Don't tell me you took out the Veela performance, Daichi!"

"Father, please!" Verrena had to break a sweat trying to calm her skeletal father down. "It's been 50 years, maybe their contract ended-"

While Verrena tried to alleviate her father's wrath, Lynne scanned her surroundings, trying to locate Cecilia. Where could she be, she thought as she slipped between the students to find her roommate. Oh how worried she must be, alone in the crowd.

Underground Library

"There's definitely some oddity today." Elkana analyzed as she paced back and forth the island where she spent most of her time studying and experimenting: the largest isle in the center of the first floor of the Underground Library with a tree so large one could not see its' peak. She tried to think about what could've been an extreme disaster, but other than miscalculation of energy distribution in the reactor, there was no way the machine would've acted that way. There were no other life form with enough intelligence to even think of fiddling with an arcane device like that...

"Unless..." Elkana suddenly stopped pacing, a trace idea crossing her mind, and bolted off.

Elkana had to sprint for a good 10 minutes to arrive at her destination: an odd temple inside a frigid cavern Elkana once stumbled upon while expediting one of the floors of the Underground Library. She never entered it, only reminding herself to take a look inside one day and explore what was inside. Something compelled her to explore the cavern today: an instinctive feeling that she could receive an answer to the question.

Spoiler:

The temperature inside the cavern was easily freezing. The chilling wind that flowed through the vast space within assaulted Elkana's bare, sweaty skin and the snowy, frozen ground numbed her exposed feet. She tried to warm herself up, but for some reason her magic did not work: none of it worked. Alarmed, but not entire phased, she advanced, step by step, up a staircase towards what looked like an altar of sorts. The altar, made of stone, had a triangular, carved tombstone of sorts, and in front of it laid a book, closed with leathery hardcover.

Elkana picked up the book with her shivering hands: half expecting a trap of sorts. Nothing happened.

"This is eerie." Elkana sighed and opened the book to a random page. There were no text on the book; just pictograph depicting a string of random events: it almost looked like a diary of sorts, except each page depicted a lot longer of a time than a single day. Elkana located that the Pyramids, the Notre Dame, and the Sydney Opera house was drawn in the book and deduced that this diary was first written a long time ago, but Elkana wasn't sure until she turned to the front page.

"Belhedev..." Elkana's eyes widened in recognition of the name. "The legendary being behind the origin of all magic... believed to have lived ever since the dawn of time... why is his name written on this book?"
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

As Orientation finished and all the students had mixed feelings regarding the rather simple speech. The feelings ranging from relief due to how short it was, to... annoyance at how short and quick it was. After all a simple speech from the staff of the renowned University of Magic that is TSU, well... that's kind of underwhelming. Either way as the Headmaster was busy talking with the other staff members and some passing by students, he saw a young, shy girl with blonde hair approaching him. As she slowly approached the stage, the Headmaster began to turn his attention to her as indicated by his occasional curious glances in her direction.

Meanwhile off in the back where the lamia Zoe, and seal mage Sonya was, an already familiar voice spoke up right behind Sonya as Cale quickly poked his head right in-between Sonya and Zoe. "That was a pretty damn boring and disappoint speech now wasn't it?" Cale spoke with a rather cocky grin as he, without asking or warning, sat down right there next to Sonya and Zoe.

Underground Library

As Elkana observed the mysterious leather book filled with strange pictures, symbols, and various other things, a... mysterious and sudden voice spoke up behind her.

"So... you've finally found that old thing... I would say that it... is about time, but it's no surprising me..." Spoke the mysterious being.

The moment Elkana would turn around, she would be face to... face with her new company. An odd looking man... thing that stood at 6ft exact, but due to his hunched over posture, appeared to be quite shorter. His clothes were old and tattered, and appeared to be quite ancient. His hands seemed to only possess three normal fingers, and one thumb as well. In one hand the stranger held an old and weathered wooden cane, however in the other hand was... a book. A rather new one as well. In face it looked to be almost in mint-condition and was filled with at least a thousand pages in between the covers. However one other striking thing about the book was that it... didn't have any name or any markings at all on the cover.

Though all that wasn't what was the most striking thing about this strange being. For where his face would be under his hood, was what seemed to be a small cloud of swirling sand where his face... and even his head would be. This flowing cloud of sand in within his hood even seemed to blink with each word he spoke.

"So... why would such a young female come into this... location...?" Spoke the man in a voice that was calm, quiet, filled with a sort of... strange vibe, but most importantly his voice had a rather neutral tone.
                              Last edited by SUSTIC; 07-10-2015, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Orientation - TSU

As the speech the Headmaster gave came to a close, Jason turned over to the boy, who was now walking away after saying that he was getting his key. As Jason watched the boy leave, he quietly went over what the Headmaster had said in his head. There was much useful information in what was said, the most relevant information to Jason being the general layout of the campus and the daily schedule. Of course, when the Headmaster spoke about the teachers and classes, Jason couldn't help but wonder if they even had a teacher suited for teaching telekinesis. Jason doubted it, and to be honest, the idea of using his magic was... unsettling to him. The last time Jason used his telekinesis, he killed someone. Was that truly a magic ability that should be fostered? What if it happened again?

Jason lightly frowned at the thought of him either harming himself or others with his magic, but he knew that if he wanted to satisfy the terms the judge had laid forth during his sentencing, he would have to take this first step. With that and the thought of avoiding the two girls in his general vicinity in mind, Jason began to walk towards the stage.

As Jason walked towards the stage, he noticed a short, blond girl nervously walking towards the stage and Headmaster. It was a somewhat unusual sight to watch, with the girl barely looking like she would be able to ascend the stairs to reach Headmaster Daichi. In fact, it looked almost as if the girl was so nervous and scared that she would collapse onto the ground from the sheer anxiety she was unintentionally exhibiting. Taking this into account, Jason decided that the best course of action would be to avoid the girl, to stay behind the girl at a relatively good distance until she reached the stage. From there, he would reach the stage as she talked to Headmaster Daichi, removing her attention from her surroundings and once she finished speaking to him, Jason thought that the girl would want to get off the stage as soon as possible and away from the large crowd, not paying him much mind as she escaped. After all, the last thing Jason wanted was to cause the girl more distress and cause a scene.

Meanwhile as people began to leave, one figure stood silent, contemplating what the Headmaster said with a tilt of his head, crossed arms, and a thoughtful expression on his face.

(Hmm. Looks like I'm going to have to get used to being nocturnal.), Tristan thought to himself as he uncrossed his arms.
                                Last edited by S121; 07-11-2015, 06:47 AM.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X