X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi there wonder, how are you?
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I back.

@Krispia
      4th and 5th comes closest, but drawing them seems like a better option since I need to draw anyway ^^;;
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Feet are sore to hell even though I didn't do much standing at all since half my day consisted of orchestra, which means sitting. Going out early. Wriggle, go post on the general, I'll get it tomorrow, I don't know how to respond to Mima so I decided to wait for you. Btw, I couldn't believe how small todays orchestra group was. Like, there were only five kids today. So we had a free day, played whatever the hell we wanted including clocks from ColdPlay made into orchestra format. Then sakura sakura and canon in D.

Comment

Hmm I was wondering when you'd show up. I'll make something happen today.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

urk.. bad food is taking its toll..
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
              I don't know how to respond to Mima so I decided to wait for you.
              You can't simply respond to being hit by Tricky's train.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

hm.. If i were to see a train.. I would.. move to the side :P

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Mima

it sounds like tricky would get along well with Yukari...

...choo-choo mutha- *hit by train*

Comment

Thing is, in a one on one fight, Tricky could probably kill Yukari. Yukari may be able to manipulate borders, but Tricky can manipulate reality itself, twisting it for his own demented reasons.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

I'm back people.

Comment

*tumbleweeds blow by*

Comment

*follows tumbleweed* im back and busy with dinner, so iŽll be fully back soon

EDIT: And Im back

Spoiler:

Comment

*shoots tumbleweed because yes* hey guys. So... What's going on?

Comment

@ wonder
                              *Drops bomb on tumbleweed then burns it...with fire.*
                              KYEAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                              *COUGH*
                              Not much...
                              I'm just wondering if yer still interested in Eternal Galaxy or decided against it?

Comment

Lol I'm still trying to get the concept -w- but I promise that once I do, I'll tell you my verdict.

Comment

Working...
                                X