X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
    Lol I'm still trying to get the concept -w- but I promise that once I do, I'll tell you my verdict.
    what part of the concept isn't clickin? :P I might be able to shed more light on the situation.

Comment

Well... Just tell me who the good and bad guys are and if there's anything special about them, i.e. magic or cybernetic bio chips.

Comment

Its easier to blend into the story knowing nothing about the bad guys, that makes the story feel more emotional

anyways im back
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

ORBIT DROP!

WA-BAM!
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

A sudden unknown aircraft! aim for it!
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Sh*t, I was hit. To be recovered by tomorrow morning. Night.

Comment

I kind of blurred those lines that separate the good from the bad, especially later in the story.
                Though for the shallow aspects, you can say the Venturian Council (Although the Strike Fighters seem separate, they do take orders from the Council.) are the good guys and the NGO are the more definitive bad guys for the beginning.
                If you want a better idea than that, think of it this way: Those that seek to save the galaxy from destruction are the good guys, and then the false gods/goddesses who are trying to destroy it are the final bosses/bad guys.
                And the question then is: 'Who are the ones really seeking to save the galaxy?'
                It's obviously the Venturian Council since they are the ones being heroes trying to protect the people and stop a rebellion seeking to destroy the peace...
                (fufufufufufufufu)

Comment

I've been thinking of joining Eternal Galaxy Cucoo. I'm still thinking about it...

Also I'm back.

Comment

I don't think I'll join it. One machine gun posting RP is enough for me
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

im wondering about cucoo's original script, for that list in the OOC, surely the notebook should be full of scribbles

Spoiler:

Comment

it's actually multiple word documents and a lot of it hasn't made it on paper yet from my brain cause I kept changing it so much.

Originally it was a fanfic of LoZ...that was complete garbage cause 8-9 years ago I was influenced by Sonic the Hedgehog a bit too much...
                        then it evolved into a childish version that could resemble a sort super hero pilot vs a band of pirates.

Then I started adapting it into a "throw typical stereotype story writing out the door and make the main character a real rebel. Thus "Arrow" was born...and in the original thing he was a renegade pilot who was conspiring against the Venturian Empress (originally had Venturia as an empire with Avonna as the ruler.) In a sense it was like Star Wars...except backwards in roles of the Empire and Rebels...

Then I adapted the hero vs pirate concept to something that resembles part I to a degree...

Then I added a part II and III, which then became the Eternal Galaxy Trilogy of "Shards of Starlight," "Blaze of Chaos," and "Echoes of Time." and it spanned a larger time period where Arrow and Co. would be older and then the fight would be placed more upon their children (this was back when Star Fox: Command was still on shelves)

Then writers block.

Then I discovered Touhou and Flandre...and that immediately destroyed my writers block and I overhauled the entire story to incorporate Anankerisa...who was the result of me reading Flandre's wiki page and saying "Geez, this little girl is like an insane goddess of destruction and chaos...waitamin..."

And so after I eliminated the Original part II: Blaze of Chaos...I created what I have now to a degree.
                        And I've been refining ever since, changing concepts, debating which ending of the 5 I've created I should use...etc. etc.

And pretty much, everything is following the basic things I had in my head quite well. Of course so far there's no one affecting Aion's plot thus far and that is the main stream so to tamper with that would to deviate from my original idea...and I want that to happen...
                        Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-01-2013, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Well IŽll be damn.. quite a story you have written Cucoo, nice

Spoiler:

Comment

Aye, and by forcing myself to move forward with it by putting it into an RP is so far the only way this is getting really written. Also things are mild right now. Around mid way of part I is when we transition from a normal war to a race against the clock to save the galaxy. Then part II is when I mess with minds. Specifically Aion's.

Also what's interesting is the fact that on the side lines of the mainstream, I've introduced Anankerisa well before when she's supposed to first show up...which was chapter 7 of Part II.
                            I have no idea what possessed me to do that...but it worked quite well so Idk what my subconscious has in mind for that...

EDIT: and thank ye so much for the compliment, it really makes me feel like this will get somewhere at last.
                            Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-02-2013, 12:08 AM.

Comment

For some reason I think that Mara will have to stick with the little one for a while in the story

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey guys I'm back... I see S121 left for a week... *screams on a mental level*

Well... I guess I'm stuck doing NOTHING Until he returns...

*Damn...*

BTW thinking of how Cucoo turned a story he was/is writing into an RP made me think of doing the same thing with a story of my own. Though I might not... or will! (Seriously IDK...)

Comment

Working...
                                X