Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
    They've blown off one of our engines!

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@S121

I do agree that it should be one of the last arc. I think you misunderstood what getting to Kingdom Hearts actually mean. Time for copy-pasting.

And when Kingdom Hearts is complete, it is said the one who opens its door will bring about the creation of the Next World. Such a feat is above any human. Or, to put it a different way: whoever opens that door will be reborn as something far greater than human.

In other words, the one that open the door will become a god. And this is just with any Kingdom Hearts. If someone got to the real Kingdom Hearts, the one in this RP, he would ascend to something above a god. It's just not some knowledge and power you gain from reaching Kingdom Hearts. You gain the the manifestation of knowledge and power itself. You are knowledge and power.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

@ Wriggle
        CARPENTER!!! (not that that helps...)

Does that mean you're not in the mood to RP?

Comment

@Katrix

That might make John a little too OP. (being above god-tier...)

Is there some way of toning it down?
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@S121

I said that I wanted to spark the interest in John to actually get to Kingdom Hearts. I never said he actually would reach it. Besides, the way the organization have set it up they would reach their plan before that would happen. The world would be devoured by darkness and they would see how the world was reborn. What I was thinking was that John don't have to participate in the fight, but see that despite gaining untold wisdom and power, it would also destroy the world. In the end John hav to decide what to do. He could fight all the other and maybe eventually reach Kingdom Hearts or he could try to stop the fighting. Just remember that John doesn't know what will happen if the fighting continues.
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Maybe since John knows that that kind of power isn't meant for anyone, he could destroy the entrance to the Kingdom Heart (assuming that there's some kind of gateway to it's dimension. I don't think it's just floating in the sky.).

If not, then there's another option. John uses a Corridor of Darkness and transports the Kingdom Heart out of everyone's grasp.

He basically removes the prize from the equation, making everyone fight for nothing and making them lose incentive to fight.

You've gotta think, he knows of two kinds of war. One is for survival, and the other one is for greed/vengeance. He can tell that this is a war of greed and it disgusts him. He's a soldier, but he believes that one should fight only when it is needed, not for personal gain. He doesn't know about the consequences of opening the gate, but luckily his actions prevent it from happening.

In the end, he's angry at himself for eliminating one of his chances to revive Yukari, Yuuka, and Ran, but he knows that he at least did the right thing. Once that is over, John would then look to the Higher Power's favor to revive them, meaning that he would have to fight somebody the equivalent of Yukari, the Auditor...
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

I wonder what HM would do with that kind of power...

Comment

@S121

Sounds good. I don't think it would be to easy to just remove however. I'm planning to let Kingdom Hearts float in the sky (like it does in the games) at the start of season two. There is no entrance so he can't remove that. Kingdom Hearts itself might be the size of the moon (and will orbit the planet like a moon too) so it might be a little bit to large for a Corridor of Darkness.

I also thought of something. Even tough the knowledge of Kingdom Hearts may not be too know you have to remember that the world were once not kept away from another and that the Keyblade war was fought in every world. In the Original game you meat King Triton that at the mention of the word keyhole know that Sora is a keyblade wielder, despite the fact that his world isn't connected to the Kingdom Hearts universe in any way we could imagine. The way he knows is that he have heard tales of the Keyblade war most likely trough family. I was thinking of something similar to tell John about the Keyblade war.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

What would happen if John blew it up? (That's how he usually solves giant problems, and so far, it's worked pretty well.)
                    sigpic

Comment

It seems almost any video game hero at one point solves a problem by blowing it up.
                      John, Samus, Snake, Mario, Link...so on...so forth.

And the godly power concept...I wonder what would happen if the Triforce was introduced...

Comment

@Cucoo

John would probably blow that up too. He always solves Humanity's problems with bombs. Haven't you seen the games?

Okay, all joking aside, John would probably try and find a way to get rid of it. He would try and stop another Kingdom Heart incident from occurring.
                        sigpic

Comment

Sorry guys. I'm back from lunch date.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

How it go?

I'm watching my favorite youtuber evar. If you guess correctly, you get a cookie to the tenth power.

Comment

I should prepare the apps for all of my characters for season two...
                              I got contradictions to iron out of my OC Aion for being outside of Venturia...
                              And I really need to make up my mind on who will be Morgan's Sibling...

Comment

It was lovely.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X