Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So wriggle, have the 'engines' been repaired?

Comment

@S121

I'm not completely sure. First he need a pretty powerful bomb tough. Considering that Kingdom Hearts is made up of the Hearts of all worlds he might destroy those and end up killing those worlds.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

@ Katrix

KH was sealed away before, correct?
        How was it sealed again?

Comment

@Katrix

I think I got an idea.

They turn it into digital information and hide it, possibly embedding the chip it inside John and preventing anybody from getting to it.

You know Prometheus Labs? They have the technology to digitize and store it. Considering how much of a legend John is to them, he could ask for a favor and they could basically design a Composer.

Once they digitize it, John could easily say that he destroyed the Kingdom Heart to the media and everybody would believe him. (except for maybe the Organization.)

The Kingdom Heart would not appear on any scanners because it is no longer in space.

What do you think?
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah I fixed it. Let me make a post for HM first.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@S121

Already tried. Didn't work.

I'm surprised you suggested such a thing that is actually tried within a game.
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              you are not alone.

Comment

Wait. I lied. Brb for 1 hour.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@Katrix

That video just gave me another idea; Slipspace.

It's basically creating a portal and sending the Heart into a Slipstream. Because of the fact that nothing is moving it, it will remain in the same place, only in a "pocket dimension". Think of it like Yukari gapping it away. (<--that's the only way that I can explain it.) Nobody can get it from there except for someone with Slipspace tech.

Trust me when I say this, the Halo universe can easily open up a Slipspace portal the size of a moon. You should see the size of some of their ships. All they have to do is increase the Slipspace engine's output and they'll have a large enough portal.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Just leaving this here for later.

Spoiler:

Character Name: Aion Leonares

- Original Character -

Talents/abilities:
                    - He is a "Hunter" (A Mercenary type) and swordmaster. Also an Ace pilot.
                    - This version of Aion is the one post Part II from my story, which means he has full control over Time Phase, which has different aspects but for this It will allow him to enter a slowed down time similar to Sakuya's ability except not a perfect time stop.
                    - Energy diffusion and manipulation, ability to disperse and manipulate most forms of energy using his sword Mercurius, which in the story he is of is one of three sacred swords. (He can create spears of energy and when disarmed he can summon a sword or bow of energy.)
                    - Energy seal, ability to seal the use of energy for a limited time dependent on size of the energy source using the sword Arke, the sister sword of Mercurius.
                    - Master of Time, more a symbol than an ability derived from the final sword, Iris. This is his trump card ability that would only be used after heavy collaboration with everyone else when trying to solve an issue that is created. I need to work out the balancing of this ability...

Weapons/inventory:
                    - Digital Bag, which holds many simple devices and items. (Food, tools, camp-gear, etc.)
                    - Dagger of the Division, a ceremonial knife with the emblem of the Delta Division, a faction of the Strike Fighters of Venturia.
                    - D-Helix Sabres, a Broadsword that can be separated into two smaller sabres. Energy blade and concealed pulse gun makes this into a form of gunblade.
                    - Mercurius, a long sword of Venturian legends tied to the Legend of the Shards of Starlight. Has the ability to disperse and manipulate energy as well as channel an killed opponent's life force into the wielder, thus healing them.
                    - Arke, a long sword of Venturian legends tied to the Legend of the Shards of Starlight. Has the ability to seal energy.
                    - Iris, a sword that symbolizes the Master of the Halls of Time. Grants Aion greater abilities of Time Phase/Manipulation along with Gravity Control. (Balancing this concept accordingly still...)
                    - Survival pulse pistol
                    - The Blood Tome, a book that contains the secrets of the Venturian Galaxy and thus various powers. It allows him to use Aura Energy despite being outside of Venturia.

Weaknesses: His motto to leave no ally behind tends to put him in the line of fire, often putting him into the fray where he can get overwhelmed. He will attempt to save someone using any ability he has, where most of them could kill him.

Appearance:
                    Spoiler:

- Silver-blonde hair w/ black starburst pattern
                    - White Jacket vest w/ grey phoenix pattern on the back
                    - Green with black rubber shirt
                    - Black pants w/ ornate white patterns running in a stripe down the sides
                    - Silver armor boots

Personality: Steadfast and has a strong sense of justice. He will protect anyone close to him.

Biography: In Venturia Galaxy, he was and still is now an ace pilot and master of the sword. He commanded a certain respect among his fellow Hunters and lives by the motto of "leave no Hunter behind." In combat he is known to risk his life to recover a wounded comrade. He treats the Hunter's Guild as his home and family.

In the Real World - Assuming amnesia of when and how he got here but he has his prior knowledge.
                    He quickly adapted to the older civilization as the only difference is technology and customs. He joined the Air Force (Debating which country to have him...probably USA) He is attempting to figure out how to utilize his abilities to get home however something that was written in the Blood Tome has made him stay.

Traumas:
                    During his life in Venturia,
                    Part I: Having lost his parents and sister, he became a mercenary to exact revenge on the man that killed his father and sister. Revere on that day became Aion's nemesis. His mother was said to have died from disease, however he has no memories of her or his childhood before the day Joe and his sister Terrisa found him.
                    Part II: he slowly discovers that his entire life and existence was a lie. Eventually He learns that he was the Master of the Halls of Time. He had fought the same year of the War of Eternity 1,000 times over, as he had failed to prevent the cataclysm that was to befall the Venturian Galaxy.
                    In the end, he finally succeeded at the cost of many of his friends and then obtained the blood tome.

Notes:
                    Aura Energy Elementals
                    Aion uses the Elemental preference of Dark and Light (in that order)

Light (standard energy, used to power things and capable of being concentrated into lasers and "Solid Light" as capable from Mercurius.)
                    Dark (The ability to block light, like a sort of smokescreen. Able to derive strength from an area that has a lack of light and use it as blasts of energy or form "Solid Darkness".)

Comment

@S121

Would work, except for the fact that in time I'm pretty sure the Organization would find a way to get it out. To solve the problem for good it need to be moved to a place where NOBODY can reach it.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

It's either that, or John gets it into a pocket dimension, or another dimension.

For this, he might need Yukari. Get ready for a REALLY crazy plan.

Since Yukari is dead, John could possibly send it to her pocket dimension. Nobody would be able to remove the Kingdom Heart.

Unfortunately, Yukari is dead, which means that she can't simply gap the thing away, but what if John could? What I'm saying is that what if Yukari were to somehow give John temporary abilities by "fusing" with him.

With boundaries, she could blur the boundaries between John and herself, causing each of them to inherit each other's abilities. They would both be almost one and the same person, having almost shared minds and shared abilities. John would have the ability to gap objects, while Yukari would basically turn into a Spartan Youkai (a scary thought, now that I think about it. 0_0; )

Of course, John wouldn't be able to create a gap large enough to envelop the Kingdom Heart, but he wouldn't be the one creating it, a Slipspace drive would. Instead of using the normal kind of energy, it could use "gapping magic". They would simply need to find a way to convert normal energy into boundary-altering energy. Maybe John would act as the conduit, receiving the Slipspace engine's energy, then feeding all that energy back into the machine, causing it to fire thousands of tiny gaps that would fuse together and create a large one. From there, John would simply need to send it to any dimension of his choosing.

Once that is over, Yukari would cut the link and they would both return to normal.

How is that? (nearly faints...)
                        Last edited by S121; 10-12-2013, 08:09 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Or you can find SCP 'Old Larry...'

Comment

@Wonder

OH GOD, F*CK OLD LARRY!!!!!! HE SCARES ME!!! D8>

Ok, enough joking.

Was he originally a video game character?
                            sigpic

Comment

SCP guys aren't originally from video games.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Sh*t...

Comment

Working...
                                X