Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay stupid question and all... but what would happen if X literally died?

I mean in some points it says that X has a soul and such unlike Reploids, and Dr. Light said (as a prerecorded message) in one of the upgrade capsules that his "soul" is close to human. So what would happen if X died? Like literally. To the point where he can't even be rebuilt. If he were to be rebuilt after dying in such a way it would only be a copy of X.

Also here is a funny little video I found...

Comment

@Kristia

And that's where John comes in. His almost supernatural luck will come in handy when it comes to infiltrating Heaven. He has been known to do the impossible.

You see, John was going to kill the Auditor, due to the fact that he wants to destroy the world and because John will get a favor from the Higher Power.

John was going to ask him to revive them.

@Cucoo

Yay! Now Yoshika has friends! XD

@NeoFox

Well, since it's close to a human's, I'm sure that it would be treated as such.

A soul is a soul.

Funny video. XD
      Last edited by S121; 10-12-2013, 10:01 PM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@ S121

But the point stands, Grima is also an option for temporary revival if need be.

Comment

@S121

Yea I guess you are right. Heck if X did die he might even get a more human looking body in the spirit world.

Now I guess Zero wouldn't have nowhere near as much luck as X would. I'm not sure if he has any sort of soul like X does. I know as hell Axl sure doesn't as he is a New Generation Reploid. So if Axl were to die... and he wasn't able to be rebuilt as if he were it would just be a copy... I think Yuyuko would go ballistic and brutally murder anyone who had killed Axl.

Who knows though. Maybe in the sequel they both might through some stupid messed up reason Zero and Axl get souls similar to X's :P

Comment

@Cucoo

Yes he is.

Oh, just for future reference, did you say that you were going to attack Tokyo?

@NeoFox

Ask the Higher Power.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Yea I was joking around about the whole them obtaining souls similar to X's...

Also quick question... how did Dr. Light build a robot with a freaking soul similar to a human!? Let alone a soul at all!

Comment

@ S121

I had a post that said there's two possibilities somewhere...lemme dig it up.

In the meantime:
                Instead of just Tokyo...Grima might just go on a world destroying rampage. (Probably Start with Tokyo because why not?)
                Or if Robin survives after Season 1's end...then something else will happen. I have no idea right now...

EDIT: Found it

I think all the bad guys should form their own alliance. Every video game bad guy vs all the good guys.
                ...the planet will not survive the clash.

@ S121

Concerning my plan to have Grima attack Tokyo...
                I think that has changed slightly depending on how everything ends.
                If Robin Survives past the ending of this season then things will be different.
                If he dies (but his body is still in one piece i.e. drowning)

thus creating this scenario

which leads to this

Then we would see a world destruction rampage from Grima.
                And to add to it: We would then see the "Future Past" DLC story of FE:A happen.

----
                Oh and when I was digging around for cute Yoshika pictures:

Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-12-2013, 10:14 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

In all honesty, I'm not too afraid of Grima.

You gotta think, Grima dominated in a time when there were just swords and magic.

Now, the world has nukes, antimatter, and atomic bond splitters. They are much more powerful than FA's magic.

Grima will be hard to kill, but he won't be able to get away with much in the time it would take for the world to mobilize and create kill teams.
                  sigpic

Comment

First of all.. Mini Parsee... *nosebleed*

We must discuss really good where the blondes are in the otherworlds though
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ S121

The game references the fact that Grima cannot be killed by mortal weapons. Weakened, but not killed. In essence...the game implies he is a "Being with the power of a God but is not a God."
                      He has immortality with only two major weaknesses. Only Falchion can put him to slumber and he can only die by his own hand aka power...which means he would have to either kill himself...or kill himself...
                      And of course Robin would be the means of doing that. Unfortunately if things go the way I would like...then the Robin weakness is eliminated and we're now left with Falchion...which in "Future Past" it is implied that because Robin can slightly resist Grima still, Falchion can do more than just put Grima to sleep as it would in effect kill Robin thus in some complex loophole of fate would kill Grima.

In short, We need Marth, Chrom, Lucina, or some other wielder of Falchion.
                      ...Or Link. I would assume the Master Sword would have similar properties as Falchion...

@ Kristia

A pocket Parsee has appeared!

Comment

Okay I can't decide which one I like more. These are both great music videos for 2 great songs...

Comment

or maybe lure Grima by cornering the target and making him send an extremely powerful attack that bounces towards him by some magic/reflection
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I like Kristia's way of dealing with Grima better. Sounds difficult though, but it would be interesting to see.

Comment

Difficult paths are my favorite ones

They show the true colors of people when pressure attacks them

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

We'll need to ask Wriggle about their location when he gets here.

The mirror idea would be a hilarious way to die.

@Cucoo

He'll be incredibly weak then.

As for "Being with the power of a God but is not a God."

There is one way to kill Grima.

Flandre, Remilia, Oni, Youkai, and anyone with a god's weapon.

They would need to find god weapons.

Link would be nice too.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X