Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tie up loose ends for my job, have a TF2 tournament with friends, all the good jazz.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

So... You ready to shoot some confetti?

Comment

@Wriggle

Ahh.

How did the Tournament go?

Anyways, we've been talking about the second season and about the Kingdom Heart that John might need to hide. The problem is, it's the size of the moon. I'm going to need information from you, but I'll get it in my next post.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
          @ Kristia

Call it my means to prevent OP vampire from easily killing Grima. My means of balancing it and making Grima into a challenge that can't simply be done in one insta kill move "Grima Appeared! Flandre Used Kyuu! It's Super Effective! Grima has Fainted! Flandre Wins!"
          Of course having only two weaknesses (possibly three or more depending on the weapons...) makes it into a question of how to organize everything to beat him.
          Gotta write a bit to solve this puzzle :P I ain't gonna let it be simple. Gonna make brains implode here...
          Mitori, though she's a fan character, though she IS in the RP is even more OP than Flandre.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

I know of a way the entire Devourer Arc could have been resolved in one post.

Gluttoneriel: "Kyu!"

Ship: "Kyu!"

Generals: "Kyu!"

So simple! XD

Heck, Mitori could just cancel their existence.

@Wriggle

Where exactly did Yukari and Ran go, heaven or hell?
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

@Pringles
              1. That's confidential information.

2. Kyu!

3. Me and my team of 6 lost in the finals. There were 16 teams.

AGH AND I PLAYED SUCH A GOOD BATTLE ENGINEER TOO

@Mima
              Mitori please stahp locking people up.

@Wondurr
              Let's get this started?
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                @Pringles
                1. That's confidential information.

2. Kyu!

3. Me and my team of 6 lost in the finals. There were 16 teams.

AGH AND I PLAYED SUCH A GOOD BATTLE ENGINEER TOO
                Battle Engineer. Now there's your problem. What was the gamemode?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@ Mima

true true...
                  But I just kinda want a legit challenge rather than something that can simply be solved by...eh... one hit K.O.

inb4 FE:A's easy mode where 1 hit KO Grima solo with any character is possible.

Anyway I just want to see the strategies that really form if Grima is based off of what he is straight out of the game. As is. All interpretations are straight from his game.

The Logic Errors will be the loopholes where things will be debated I can smell it...

Comment

@Wriggle

I always kinda sucked at TF2.

I suppose I'll find out in a later post. (most likely season 2)

Anyways, in the future, John needs to find a way to make the Kingdom Heart disappear from the sky because people were fighting over it. Little does John know that once someone gets the power from the Kingdom Heart, the world will basically implode and a new one will be created.

After many of my ideas to get rid of the heart were shot down, I had to get creative.

...It's either that, or John gets it into a pocket dimension, or another dimension.

For this, he might need Yukari. Get ready for a REALLY crazy plan.

Since Yukari is dead, John could possibly send it to her pocket dimension. Nobody would be able to remove the Kingdom Heart.

Unfortunately, Yukari is dead, which means that she can't simply gap the thing away, but what if John could? What I'm saying is that what if Yukari were to somehow give John temporary abilities by "fusing" with him.

With boundaries, she could blur the boundaries between John and herself, causing each of them to inherit each other's abilities. They would both be almost one and the same person, having almost shared minds and shared abilities. John would have the ability to gap objects, while Yukari would basically turn into a Spartan Youkai (a scary thought, now that I think about it. 0_0; )

Of course, John wouldn't be able to create a gap large enough to envelop the Kingdom Heart, but he wouldn't be the one creating it, a Slipspace drive would. Instead of using the normal kind of energy, it could use "gapping magic". They would simply need to find a way to convert normal energy into boundary-altering energy. Maybe John would act as the conduit, receiving the Slipspace engine's energy, then feeding all that energy back into the machine, causing it to fire thousands of tiny gaps that would fuse together and create a large one. From there, John would simply need to send it to any dimension of his choosing.

Once that is over, Yukari would cut the link and they would both return to normal.

How is that? (nearly faints...)

The plan can also be interchangeable with Darkness and the Realm of Darkness. The reason I incorporated Yukari is that it will get two plot points done in one sweep; John visiting Yuuka, Yukari, and Ran and telling them about his plan to revive them.
                    Last edited by S121; 10-13-2013, 12:17 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

@ Wriggs
                      let do dis.

Comment

I'm sorry... I've been reading a lot of stuff on the SCP Foundation. I think I found one of the funniest SCP's.

SCP 504:
                        http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-504

Just imagine if SCP 504 was in the RP? I feel like it would result in quite a bit of funny scenes...

Comment

@Mima
                          Koh_riversde.

@Wondurr
                          http://images.wikia.com/leagueoflege...Jax_Select.ogg

@Pringles
                          How're ya going to revive Yukari though?
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggle about Yukkari

There's as many ways as there are characters.
                            ...is what I would say but it's a far smaller number than that.

Comment

@Neo
                              "How many Spartans does it take to screw in the lightbulb?"
                              SPLAT

@Cuckoo
                              Alteration of life and death ain't gonna be easy for anyone.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

With the Higher Power's favor.

You see, John has to kill the Auditor because the Higher Power wants him to and because the Auditor wants to destroy the galaxy. The only problem is the fact that the Auditor is possibly the equivalent of Yukari. They are both reality warpers, only Yukari uses boundaries while the Auditor uses improbability.

Once John kills the Auditor, he will then ask the Higher Power to resurrect Yukari, Yuuka, and Ran. there's a possibility that Yuuka might not want to come back, so that's why John is going to Heaven or Hell for their permission. John feels that them coming back is not his call, that in the end, it is Yukari, Ran, and Yuuka's decision as to whether or not they want to come back.

In order to give John an edge against the Auditor, he would have created Spellcards. As for Shikieiki, there's a chance that she won't let him go into Heaven or Hell while he's still alive, so he also has the cards for a Danmaku duel.

I also have a lot of other ideas to give John an edge over the Auditor, such as getting Prmetheus Lab's LAEVATEINN atomic bond splitter, turning himself into a Youkai, activating his Genesong enhancements, bringing Flandre, training extensively in magic, training to the point that he becomes stronger and faster, or nuking the Auditor with a NOVA bomb.

@NeoFox

*John learns how to cook.*

"I guess you guys have to call me "Master Chef" from now on."

*Tomato breaks sound barrier and splatters all over John's visor.*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X