Clear All

Where is Isaac right now?
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggs

Medic Camp

Comment

Just a heads up, I decided to group my posts and moved my original post with Isaac and Daniel, just to try and keep everything together.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Good morning everyone
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Welcome back!
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Can we actually gather everyone in Gensokyo (who won't die in the next few posts or so) to the center of the medic tent for a burial (Maybe a burial, maybe something else. Fufufufu....) ceremony soon?
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

As soon as I am able. (Hmm, that laughing is suspicious, especially that "something else" in your sentence...)

I'm waiting for Wonder, so that HM can finish flipping out. Once that's done, John will be free to reach the camp.

Six is off trying to take care of Robin's dragon problem, but he's not very relevant to Gensokyo anyway. That being said, I'll talk with Cucoo and see if we can make the battle quick.

As for Isaac, and Satori, are they still going to see Koishi, or will they wait for the ceremony to finish? Just need some clarification for my next post.
                sigpic

Comment

@Pringles
                  That's on you. You decide between da plotz and saving Private Koishi.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Well based on the story's current condition, there's still some time before everyone gathers to the ceremony. We should be fine if we quickly check up on her. After all, it will take less time than the time it would take for everyone to gather. (Maybe 2-3 posts with Koishi, Satori, and Isaac.)
                    sigpic

Comment

Alright. We'll start on that tomorrow then cuz I have to take a napz.

And since we started our Pokemon RP...

Wriggle used Rest!
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@ S121
                        With everything, the battle will be quick (like it is in endgame anyway...) It's just a matter of getting Robin quickly to Grima's Avatar and having Robin fall to the Lake and then quickly merging him with Grima. If they look for him later, they wouldn't find the body.

@ Wriggle

Wriggle has fallen asleep!

Comment

@Wriggle

Nighty night.

@Cucoo

Editing my post for Six and Robin.

One moment please...
                          sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Alright then

anyway I need sleep...I need to wake up early tomorrow or else I'm screwed.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok.

Nighty night.
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh god. I never expected something like this today. It all started of with me being a buss late so I had to wait for another light rail, nothing major. Everything goes just as I expect it to. Then two stops away from where I am supposed to go of the light rail stops, but not on the station. Then I notice that the light rail going in the opposite way also stopped. Then a classmate came and told me that the light rail going in the opposite direction had driven over a person. Something like this haven't happened in three years. Of course I had no other choice, but to walk the rest of the way. I'm still a little terrified about all this.
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                someone is fighting for you.
                                –As long as you remember her,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X