Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder how well Chung will do against Grima...

Chung would of course be in a team with the others of course.

Comment

For Final bosses...Grima is kinda of a pushover in his own game if you know what you're doing. Medeus in Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon was far better cause only Marth, Tiki, or ...Naga??? could do anything to him.
      Here, anyone can practically deal anything around 10 dmg to him. Though Lunatic + makes him to the point where you could only do like 0-5 dmg.

Lunatic + modo is the only mode where Grima can be difficult...

Comment

Sorry that took so long. Phone died. I'm on the comp.

Btw, I realize Wriggs can still be in this. Daiyousei is still there.

Comment

@Wonder

Welcome back!

EDIT:

Where's Shikieiki and the others?
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Unit ship in space.

Comment

@Wonder

Just a quick refresher, how did HM get separated from Shikieiki and Daiyousei?

Post incoming...
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

HM stayed on the upper level fighting snake-eyes. The others were maneuvering the ship.

Comment

@Wonder

Ah.

Do you want John to get them too?
                  sigpic

Comment

Yea. That'd be nice... if he were to get them at all... mwuhahahaha, mwuhahahahahahahahaha, MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Comment

@Wonder

What's so funny?
                      sigpic

Comment

back from school proyect.. *face plants couch*
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Welcome back.

IC for AtWaP is made.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Welcome back!

@Wriggle

Right now, I'm thinking up of a beginning scenario.

I think I'm going to have that it was a month since John entered Pokemon. Since then, he's been trying to find out how to leave.

Everyone needs a goal, and that would be the only thing that would motivate John to train pokemon.

I'll post as soon as possible. I just might have a good starting point...

Anyways, Isaac is asking Eirin if she has a minute to spare.

@Wonder

Wait, didn't you say that HM's body was trashed, due to him getting hit by a train?

I just realized that.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen, after months of planning, I would finally like to introduce HM's final personality (if you can call it that), Zero.

@ S121
                              Remember that when a soul is revived, you have a temporary limit to which your body can merge with your soul. If you take too long before your body is fixed, your soul will reject the body and return to purgatory.
                              Last edited by wonderweiss; 10-16-2013, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Well, I'm out. Can't wait to begin the action tomorrow...

Comment

Working...
                                X